30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

the blue sole is not gonna be that blue come release date so dont worry guys

^^ you're right. it will probably be starting to turn yellow  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

the blue sole is not gonna be that blue come release date so dont worry guys
Remember the AIR JORDAN XI concord public commercial which showed the shoe from the innerside and the outsole?
The soles were as dark blue as this one. So it definetly is caused by the lightings.

Also, on some older retro cards and MJ wearing them on NBA court, they also looked quite dark with the tinted blue,

while in real the blue was less appearant. 

don't remember how the carbonfiber looked like on the OG's but this one definetly looks way different
to the 2000 concords. The 2000 concords had a smooth carbonfiber plate with a glossy finish over it.

This one is mostly rough and the pattern is also a bit different.

But it looks all OK IMO.

Just hope the ankle padding is closer to the OGs and that the patent leather quality is more consistent.

Mine 2000 retro had much patent leather cracking and chipping on the left shoe, while the right one

only a little bit.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

in true modern noteriety fashion
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFMFT

I cant stand these teaser pics, they just piss everyone off
mad.gif
mad.gif
......if MN was smart they would release the pic now since everyone thinks the VMV photo is real and MN would get a ton of traffic for posting the real deal.....

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ColdCity

in true modern noteriety fashion
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFMFT

I cant stand these teaser pics, they just piss everyone off
mad.gif
mad.gif
......if MN was smart they would release the pic now since everyone thinks the VMV photo is real and MN would get a ton of traffic for posting the real deal.....
true! whoever invented using teaser pics for shoes should get spanked really hard 
mad.gif

Some of you guys will find anything to complain about. The shoes will be what they are and you'll have to either take it or leave it. They will sell reguardless of the price and cheap materials used. I for one will pretty happy if they are on par with the cool grey's. But aside from that I wish they would release a real Columbia XI retro already.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Some of you guys will find anything to complain about. The shoes will be what they are and you'll have to either take it or leave it. They will sell reguardless of the price and cheap materials used. I for one will pretty happy if they are on par with the cool grey's. But aside from that I wish they would release a real Columbia XI retro already.

did you really just type that?
roll.gif

Yea if I get another pair of 00's I'm gonna pass on these. The blue sole is closer to the OGs but the PL cut is so disheartening. And the shape of the shoe too. $180 for beaters? Eh....and yea, I'd beat them in to the ground

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I believe these are the real pics of the 2011 Concord XI but why couldn't they just take pics of the ENTIRE SHOES
mad.gif
mad.gif

To keep people coming to the site everyday, checking to see if more pix have been posted

Can't wait to pick these up! thought they would be coming out in december like the other 11's. Hello October!

Originally Posted by DonKonaRae

Can't wait to pick these up! thought they would be coming out in december like the other 11's. Hello October!

check title....and they do come out ON DECEMBER 23. 2012  

Back
Top Bottom