Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i was gonna pre-order a pair but something is telling me to wait ...i may luck out for retail closer to the release

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by woody23

Middle pic is not the 2000 retro

What year are those? 
nerd.gif

Those are stock pics in Jordan Brand's website:

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/history/air-jordan-11?idx=10

Finally! Someone who knows what they're talking about. 

SMH at all the people acting like Air Jordan scholars.

JB should throw in free headbands with the Concords. That way people can cover up the horrible patent line like Lebron covers up his hairline 

Originally Posted by drake252

I think they put more focus on the box also. The DMP packaging wasn't bad, I just would rather have better quality than a great box. I just UN-DS'D my space jams last month and after two wears the jumpman inside the shoe is falling off. I still have XII's from 03 that have the jumpman inside. smh JB
Yeah, no @$#@, who cares about a stupid box that sits in the closet and rots.  What the hell does JB think, that we carry the boxes and shoe trees with us when we wear our shoes and say "look at me, I have a cool box for my shoes!" 

Give me a cheap box, with paper to stuff them, and put more emphasis on making the shoe right.  Idiots over there have their priorities wrong.

What the hell is going on in here?

The pictures we have seen are legit pictures of the 2011 Concord XI. I don't even know why it's up for debate.

Man, just one time I want to see a retro thats exactly like the original. Just one time. JB acts as if it will kill the brand and minimize profits if they did. It's just so appalling. After even a price increase, we can't even get a true to like original. It's disrespectful to us NTers who honor the history of JB; but apparently JB can give a rat's $!% about honoring history, ironically.

No matter the patent cut, don't lie to yourself. You will be copping these even if they are 200 before tax.

If you really want to change quality, stop buying the shoes. Of course there will be the teens who buy for hype, but do believe that the NTers and sneakerheads who still complain about the quality make up a large portion of sales. Stop copping if you don't wanna have crappy quality.

That being said, I'm copping my pair. Not gonna try and get some 2000's. In ten years the retros will be the OG's, just as the 99's and 00's are now considered "OG's". Stop buying for a while and see Jordan increase quality.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Man, just one time I want to see a retro thats exactly like the original. Just one time. JB acts as if it will kill the brand and minimize profits if they did. It's just so appalling. After even a price increase, we can't even get a true to like original. It's disrespectful to us NTers who honor the history of JB; but apparently JB can give a rat's $!% about honoring history, ironically.

JB is what you call a Sell Out.

They sold out the people that got them Big, for the investors who wanted to get them bigger, but cheapen everything.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by hostos

can someone please post the difference in the CDP patent cut (which everyone hates) and how these should be cut then?

im very confused here

thanks
A lot of people here are complaining about the "receding hairline" of the patent leather. Its getting lower to the white midsole.

CDP XI very low patent leather cut

2011 Concords
13118341280.jpg

Recent Cool Greys which had a pretty good patent cut
thanks for the response
now i get it, i kinda wish i still didn't ask now i notice it very much!
tired.gif
tired.gif

SHEESH!!! those breds look hideous!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

those arent fakes? compared to my 2001 retro breds these look real ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

Also some quick words on fake/real pairs.

The Air-Randy shots are more than likely counterfeit. I can't go into specifics but it's just logistically unreasonable for all of these different sites to have shots of the shoes this early all at once. There's only so many authentic samples at the factory. They can't all have them at the same time obviously so many sites are showing you fake product. Also notice on the Air-Randy shots he's only taken 3 photos this time, the angles hide the carbon fiber area, the Jumpman logo looks a bit off, the EVA midsole doesn't line up to a real pair, etc. Again, the key is the outsole bottom and an authentic size tag. All these different sites are showing you neither, because their outsole bottom is counterfeit and using a previous XI mold and they just straight up don't have the size tags yet.

The VMV shots are fake. They would have had the working samples of the shoe before the factory making them had them, and those are accounted for, so it just doesn't hold. Again, VMV photoshopped their carbon fiber bottom and then when they posted the "video" they still did not show the bottom nor a size tag. Fake.

Be clear on both of these. These aren't simple digital reproductions. These are REAL, 3D shoes. They are high quality counterfeit replicas.. They are using old XI molds, building them in a non-authorized factory in China, and then taking photos of them from very specific angles just to promo their own pre-sale of the shoes. It's a rush to be one of the first with photos, etc., so once someone posts real shots or is close, everyone else rushes in with theirs. In this case, as it's a retro shoe, the basic molds already exist so it's not hard to replicate. But there's a reason why the details are wrong in some images, as explained. As the actual shoe is becoming confirmed now with correct details, the countefeit sellers will tweak and make additions on the fly as they prep their order shipments for August.
So are you basically saying that some of these "legit" sites that have pictures and are selling the concords early are selling a high quality fake? If so that sucks...lol

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by Steez

Also some quick words on fake/real pairs.

The Air-Randy shots are more than likely counterfeit. I can't go into specifics but it's just logistically unreasonable for all of these different sites to have shots of the shoes this early all at once. There's only so many authentic samples at the factory. They can't all have them at the same time obviously so many sites are showing you fake product. Also notice on the Air-Randy shots he's only taken 3 photos this time, the angles hide the carbon fiber area, the Jumpman logo looks a bit off, the EVA midsole doesn't line up to a real pair, etc. Again, the key is the outsole bottom and an authentic size tag. All these different sites are showing you neither, because their outsole bottom is counterfeit and using a previous XI mold and they just straight up don't have the size tags yet.

The VMV shots are fake. They would have had the working samples of the shoe before the factory making them had them, and those are accounted for, so it just doesn't hold. Again, VMV photoshopped their carbon fiber bottom and then when they posted the "video" they still did not show the bottom nor a size tag. Fake.

Be clear on both of these. These aren't simple digital reproductions. These are REAL, 3D shoes. They are high quality counterfeit replicas.. They are using old XI molds, building them in a non-authorized factory in China, and then taking photos of them from very specific angles just to promo their own pre-sale of the shoes. It's a rush to be one of the first with photos, etc., so once someone posts real shots or is close, everyone else rushes in with theirs. In this case, as it's a retro shoe, the basic molds already exist so it's not hard to replicate. But there's a reason why the details are wrong in some images, as explained. As the actual shoe is becoming confirmed now with correct details, the countefeit sellers will tweak and make additions on the fly as they prep their order shipments for August.
So are you basically saying that some of these "legit" sites that have pictures and are selling the concords early are selling a high quality fake? If so that sucks...lol
lol and I was this close to getting some True Blues off of VMV and the Dark Pines from Air Randy...

The main thing is, Jordan Brand would be smart to produce enough of this shoe to feed the beasts and lessen the chance of any muggings, killings etc. over this shoe come release date.

Originally Posted by hostos

thanks for the response
now i get it, i kinda wish i still didn't ask now i notice it very much!
tired.gif
tired.gif

SHEESH!!! those breds look hideous!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

those arent fakes? compared to my 2001 retro breds these look real ugly
sick.gif

Yea as an owner of both 2001 and the CDPs, The CDP are pretty bad looking (Yes those are authentic Bred CDP XIs). The Concords 2011 patent cut looks as low and even lower from the pics. Hopefully they'll be cut like the Cool Greys

I'm just too biased to not get these and this is the only shoe I can say that for. I'll probably copp 2 no matter how they look and if they suck that bad i'll just end up working out in them like I end up doing the rest. It's definitely retail or nothing tho.

besides all the talk about people hating the design etc etcc
most of us are gonna cop anyways so the real question here is:

NEED SOME HELP FROM THE PROS ON GETTING SHOES

any tips, suggestions or tricks on what are the best possibilities of scoring these without going to the stores (online, phone,etc...)

what are the best sites to buy online?
best companies to call?

best way to try and buy these when they release.
cause i wanna cop 3 pairs.

i started collecting just recently and never have tried copping in huge releases like this.
im kinda scared i gonna miss out and then have to get my !+! handed to me with resellers
any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom