Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

BASICALLY..THESE WILL BE COPPED AND MY BEAUTIFUL OVER PATENT LEATHERED DMP'S WILL STAY DS 
smokin.gif

That pics of randys the patent looks maddd thin tho lol. Cheap quality. And maybe its the angle, but doesn't it look like the Jordan ball in touching the anklet. I gotta believe everybody's pics of the blue soles hav to be doctored. I hope its not that blue in natural lite.

i think they look good and i will cop with ease here in tampa but i might look to get multiple to help pay for these overpriced babies!

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

getIconLogo.do

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Why is it that in some pics, the jumpan is facing the toe, and in others it is facing the 23?
The right sneaker faces the front while the left sneaker has the logo facing the heel. 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i think they look good and i will cop with ease here in tampa but i might look to get multiple to help pay for these overpriced babies!

Repping Tampa!...Just don't go to University for them unless you're packing.

Def coppin.. Missed out on the space jams & cool greys
frown.gif
but i think ima go for the 2000-01 releases.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Do you really think Nike would let anyone work off hours or even steal materials from them? Nike off-shore their production in China to save money so I'm pretty sure they make sure crap like that would not happen especially with all the counterfeit Nikes that are made in China.
Do I think Nike knows that it's being done? No.

Does that mean it can't be done behind Nike's back? No.

I think Nike just rents out the factories and Nike themselves don't police them. They leave it up to the factory. I'm sure the owners of the factories don't care as long as they get a cut from people doing side business. Power of the dollar
Nike doesn't own the factories they produce in as you have said. They outsource their production to factories overseas to create economies of scale and focus on the marketing aspect of business. What happens in Nike's factories are controlled more by the factory owners than Nike themselves. In the past few years that factory owners have gotten very slack about what goes on.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why are people saying air randys look better?

I believe randys, kickslab, vmv pics are professionally shot/high-definition pictures, which brings out the blue tint sole. Slamdunks is taken with a regular camera, as evident in the pics. (no emphases on the blue tint, looks plain). Hopefully when they get here, they will be hook-the-off
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Too bad they can't put the work here in the US. It'd solve a lot of jobless problems and put some quality back into it and also help the US. Of course it'll end up hitting Nike's bottomline figure. Either way we want some quality! haha

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Too bad they can't put the work here in the US. It'd solve a lot of jobless problems and put some quality back into it and also help the US. Of course it'll end up hitting Nike's bottomline figure. Either way we want some quality! haha

if shoes were made in the US the prices of the shoes would sky rocket. nike would be paying works wayyy more. it just doesnt work.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Repping Tampa!...Just don't go to University for them unless you're packing.
University isnt the way it was 10yrs ago,  the CG release it was a calm release. Not like it was when the CG  first release, some dudes really need to lay off of University and stop living in the past. Besides you can always go to shoe mountain and get raped

Hopefully, they used a different glue...cuz my DS spacejams and cool greys have the yellow stain appearing now from the bottom (looks like leaking out onto the sole to the clear sole)

Hopefully things won't get too hectic out here in the southwest for these. Missed the Cool Greys but will be ready for this release.

Back
Top Bottom