Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ATTENTION GUYS! if you order from slamdunkspace.com he is offering $10 refund on the Concords to ensure best price out of all sites. Its either $10 refund or a FREE full length zoom air insole.

Email him with your order number and tell him if you want $10 refund or zoom air insoles! email is slamdunkspace@gmail.com

GONNA BE BEST PRICE AROUND!

IT HAS BEGUN(RUBS HANDS TOGETHER DEAVIOUSLY)....... THE UNDERCUTTING
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ATTENTION GUYS! if you order from slamdunkspace.com he is offering $10 refund on the Concords to ensure best price out of all sites. Its either $10 refund or a FREE full length zoom air insole.

Email him with your order number and tell him if you want $10 refund or zoom air insoles! email is slamdunkspace@gmail.com

IT HAS BEGUN(RUBS HANDS TOGETHER DEAVIOUSLY)....... THE UNDERCUTTING :HAT

laugh.gif

he reads the boards, hes seen people talking crap about his stuff. he takes it serious. he even said the concords you guys will be getting are gonna be the best and he said you guys better give him good feedback.

Hes got the best price, Air-Randy aint touching him now.

idk..the more i look at the space jams from SDS...the more i question that purchase..

check the jumpan logos in this pic..notice the position in comparison to each other..ughhh

ba479e289169fb30186fa3911395aa6b.image.666x443.JPG

compared to these..

DSC_7187.JPG

now i missed out on the 09 release, which i'm guessing is what these are,so i cant really say the jumpman doesnt do that on the real pairs...but really??

and why is the side pod on the insole so small?? blah

54d09a0bf59083a883e093e6be3f6fa8.image.666x443.JPG

compared to these..

DSC_7185.JPG

what do you guys think?

those are very old pics from 09, i just looked at my Space Jams and they are normal pod like the other pic you posted.

Originally Posted by Freeze

idk..the more i look at the space jams...the more i question that purchase..

check the jumpan logos in this pic..notice the position in comparison to each other..ughhh

compared to these..

now i missed out on the 09 release, which i'm guessing is what these are,so i cant really say the jumpman doesnt do that on the real pairs...but really??

compared to these..

B Grade, I've noticed that 11's that are ordered overseas after they officially release are very poor quality with bloopers such as that rubber wrap or the jumpman. I recently bought a pair of Cool Greys on ebay from el-store, and compared to the ones I got on release day, they were absolute crap, but real. They are just simply shoes that didnt make the production cut because of the errors made.

EDIT: THIS IF FOR NEW ORDERS ONLY! older order will get free zoom air insoles!
What is considered "NEW" order? We all preordered in a last couple of days

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

maybe its just me but on air-randyhk.com i was lookin thru all the concords pics and the description sticker on the box doesnt have the little MSRP tag that u can seperate...i really hope these real cuz im grabbin tonite at 12midnight cuz he did say 3-8-11 (which im guessin is august 3rd and not march 8th lol)...also when is he shippin these out

Only U.S. releases have that tag.  Here in Canada we never have the price tag on the size tag.  Its usually its own sticker or not there at all. 

Im gonna order a pair from Air Randy.  I bought a pair of YOTR 2011's from him and I was happy with the product and the shipping time.  And compared to everyone else I've dealt with overseas, Randy has by  far the best communication and a lot of times the best prices.  I got a deal to sell my YOTR 7 tonight and Im gonna use that money to cop an early pair from him. 
dro my man...sorry bout not getting back to you on those YOTR you wanted me to pick up for you. I didn't wake up early enough to get a bracelet ( i did go to see if i can get one ) for a pair but I'm glad you got to pick up a pair though.

Originally Posted by dp2412

compared to these..

compared to these..

B Grade, I've noticed that 11's that are ordered overseas after they officially release are very poor quality with bloopers such as that rubber wrap or the jumpman. I recently bought a pair of Cool Greys on ebay from el-store, and compared to the ones I got on release day, they were absolute crap, but real. They are just simply shoes that didnt make the production cut because of the errors made.

I just got some cool greys from el-store too off of ebay and yeah, its obvious they are B grades. These overseas sites bank on people not being able to know exactly what the shoe is supposed to look like, and they are WINNING. Not the first time I got B grades from overseas either so, I'm done with that. Good luck to the rest tho....

Originally Posted by sosmoove

dp2412 said:

compared to these..

compared to these..

Yo you too?! I just got some cool greys from el-store too off of ebay and yeah, its obvious they are B grades. These overseas sites bank on people not being able to know exactly what the shoe is supposed to look like, and they are WINNING. Not the first time I got B grades from overseas either so, I'm done with that. Good luck to the rest tho....

You can get kicks that are straight b grade looking from retail store too.

My buddy copped the CG XI at the Footlocker in the mall and they had all kinds of issues. Glue stains, uneven patent cut, stitching wasn't straight.

About a month or two ago my local Shiekhs had a re grand opening after they remodeled. They had restocked on SA, SJ, and CG XIs. They had 4 pairs of the Space Jams and all sold, but one pair. This one pair looked straight garbage! Carbon plating was scratched, glue stains, pimples, dimples, sticky residue (nomo) and uneven patent leather. I was 19th in line and I knew I couldn't get the SJs cause they only had 4 pairs, but by the time I got there I had the chance to cop. I looked at them and said nah. I even asked the manager to knock down the price due to all the flaws, but he wasn't having it and said "Someone in the line will buy it" Well he was wrong they didn't sell til the next day.

I think we have to come to the conclusion that QC is crap and buying Js is a hit or miss whether it be from a retail location or overseas. I guess the advantage at buying from a retail location is you can see how crappy they look.

I've just come to terms with the way Js come now a days.

^^^ Yeah you're right, but my only problem is paying way over retail and still getting crap tho. As in overseas prices.

He told me to post on NT that he changed the price on his site to $235 for the Concords.

Strange occurrence, I asked for the $10 refund from jay, and he refused, claiming I would get a free gift instead, which is most likely the insole.

I see air-randy is offering free double boxing, to counter SDS and both sites are selling them for 235.00. By the end of the month the price might get even lower

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I see air-randy is offering free double boxing, to counter SDS and both sites are selling them for 235.00. By the end of the month the price might get even lower
doubt they will get any lower IMO

I actually ordered from Jay from slam dunk space, and whether they are B grades or not, I can't really tell and no one did they day I wore my 09's space jams on RD. All the other shoe heads that were there didn't notice anything wrong. I have yet to wear my 2nd DS pair and I'll maybe do the same in December for my 2nd pair that my girl will get me haha.
And yes it may have been a lil over priced but better than pay way over than what the other sites are asking. You gotta love credit when paying for kicks
laugh.gif
plus I'll get these ahead of time, why not?

zyzz is clearly jay from slamdunkspace or his rep. i've never seen somebody gas up another male so tough without being on his payroll.

whatever works tho, zyzz tell him to answer my email.

zyzz is clearly jay from slamdunkspace or his rep. i've never seen somebody gas up another male so tough without being on his payroll.

no hes not..... just reading his post's should tell you that

um im not Jay
laugh.gif
i talk to the guy and buy from him all the time. he told me to post info on here and i did. thats all.

Hmmm....I've been monitoring opinions in this thread since the pics started to surface, wanting to order early...Just taking all factors into consideration. Just went to Air-rany's site, and listed as "Coming Soon" (In addition to Spacejams as we've all been hearing about)....Are the Ray Allen XIII's
indifferent.gif
. What they Hell is going on here? I was almpost ready to pull the trigger, but what is this about? Makes this whole thing Extra fishy.

Back
Top Bottom