Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I think Zyzz got murked by Randy. R.I.P

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

All I know is that these are like any other Jordan XI release.

A bunch of hype over nothing.

Everybody will be posting pictures, 3 days before Christmas, w/ multiple pairs.

I'll be at the mall bright & early for these.

My favorite Jordan/shoe, ever.

If I can get 2 pairs, I'll be good.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

This thread is entertainment........LOL
Just checked out SDS twitter feed... 
This was retweeted like 10000 times on his feed... lol.

"CONCORD XI's arrive this week guys! as stated since the beginning!! we dont lie to our customers like other sites."

"Concords will come with purple shoe trees. not blue, only way you get blue is if you buy space jams."

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Now its not funny that alot of you guys have invested $ into the site in question and have all these doubts.  Id be a little o_O myself over what ive seen in the past couple days.  But in the end, all payments were made through Paypal, and that should provide many of you with the adequate protection to dispute the charge if they come not as advertised.  Im not gonna lie, I ordered a pair myself out of curiosity.  

Needless to say... pix will be posted once they come in.
is www.sneaker.st getting concords?
nerd.gif

haha no... well not anytime soon that is.  We'll have em closer to the RD.  I did order 1 pair for myself in my size from these guys really because Im curious as to the quality of the shoe. 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Just checked out SDS twitter feed... 
This was retweeted like 10000 times on his feed... lol.

"CONCORD XI's arrive this week guys! as stated since the beginning!! we dont lie to our customers like other sites."

"Concords will come with purple shoe trees. not blue, only way you get blue is if you buy space jams."

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Now its not funny that alot of you guys have invested $ into the site in question and have all these doubts.  Id be a little o_O myself over what ive seen in the past couple days.  But in the end, all payments were made through Paypal, and that should provide many of you with the adequate protection to dispute the charge if they come not as advertised.  Im not gonna lie, I ordered a pair myself out of curiosity.  

Needless to say... pix will be posted once they come in.
is www.sneaker.st getting concords?
nerd.gif

haha no... well not anytime soon that is.  We'll have em closer to the RD.  I did order 1 pair for myself in my size from these guys really because Im curious as to the quality of the shoe. 

Judging by the responses in the thread, you will get a pair thats bubble wrapped, generic jordan boxed, blue shoe trees(oh the terror!), non double boxed, and, best of all, fake!

Lucky you.
grin.gif
grin.gif

The reason why the shoe trees are a big deal and air randy "lying" about having the shoes in stock is because of the doubt of authenticity among these sites selling highly demanded Jordans so early. if air randy is lying about having the shoes in stock maybe he is lying about them being 100% authentic

if im paying my hard earned money on something, i want it to be legit and come with everything it is supposed to come with. yes, it is just $100 over retail to have the shoes 4-5 months early yet its not costing these sites anymore money to have the correct accessories. if you paid retail you are paying at least double of what they are paying and those figures are based on what retail stores pay. (i.e. Finishline pays 87.495 the consumer pays 174.99) who knows where these sites are getting these shoes from. they may be paying less than retail stores thus increasing their profit.

just my .02

im getting my pairs from footlocker btw. no doubt of authenticity. i can rest easy.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

The reason why the shoe trees are a big deal and air randy "lying" about having the shoes in stock is because of the doubt of authenticity among these sites selling highly demanded Jordans so early. if air randy is lying about having the shoes in stock maybe he is lying about them being 100% authentic

if im paying my hard earned money on something, i want it to be legit and come with everything it is supposed to come with. yes, it is just $100 over retail to have the shoes 4-5 months early yet its not costing these sites anymore money to have the correct accessories. if you paid retail you are paying at least double of what they are paying and those figures are based on what retail stores pay. (i.e. Finishline pays 87.495 the consumer pays 174.99) who knows where these sites are getting these shoes from. they may be paying less than retail stores thus increasing their profit.

just my .02

im getting my pairs from footlocker btw. no doubt of authenticity. i can rest easy.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

All I know is that these are like any other Jordan XI release.

A bunch of hype over nothing.

Everybody will be posting pictures, 3 days before Christmas, w/ multiple pairs.

I'll be at the mall bright & early for these.

My favorite Jordan/shoe, ever.

If I can get 2 pairs, I'll be good.
A bunch of hype over nothing? Lets see, you'll be in the mall bright and early for these, its your favorite shoe ever, and you're looking to cop 2 pairs. Interesting.

I bought from randy and havent been complaing about everything like some here

Just wait for the damn shoe to get to you and if you thnk they are bad just return em and get your refund

Originally Posted by cedrockone

281954_2245180526480_1157144378_32719698_106150_n.jpg

From Air Randy.
In time for my wedding.
Legit. Word

why are all the pics straight weird and sketchy

why only 1 pic? 1 view? no box? no trees?

if i had gotten them it take pics of all the angles,boxes,trees, etc.. just to shut people up

still not convinced this is from randy after a better look at it
indifferent.gif

From Air Randy.
In time for my wedding.
Legit. Word
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Should pretty much squash anymore of the fake talk.

He shipped fast...

Blue shoe tree or concord shoe tree is the only question I have.

EDIT:  Is it just me, or does the PL cut look low.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Is it me or does PL look low cut?

lmao, exactly what i was thinking.

it is look how much white leather there is between the jumpman & the pl 
oh well
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

having been through CG and SJ, I am used to it by now.  Still an automatic cop, just wish the PL cut was higher...

From Air Randy.
In time for my wedding.
Legit. Word

That picture is suspect. No special box. Randy did not have DS sizing. Patent leather cut looks a lot different than any of the kicks that have been posted.

Back
Top Bottom