Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Almost 500 pages and the shoes haven't even released yet 
eek.gif

unless you drive 45 mins around here, the 5 stores get 1-2 13s and you know how that goes... theres like 2 stores left and they got 1 left after employees cherry pick sizes

seems like this fiasco really put the final nail in Air Randy's and SDS's credibility, just like the RA 13 incident really crippled VMV Inc.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Been keeping quiet in this thread in a while, but its still hilarious to me that people who have never set foot in Asia in their entire life keep speaking about stuff so matter of fact is just completely and utterly ******ed.

I can assure you that one pair of size 13 did not come from another batch. All SDS shoes came from the same source, same factory. Even though all leaked out shoes are supposed A-grades, that is never the case in real life.

What nooblee means by leaked out A-grades, is that a nike QC on the production line prolly randomly picks out a few pairs out of maybe a few hundreds pairs of shoes, and if they passed the test then the rest are deemed ok. Sampling as they call it. Does it necessarily mean because no defects were spotted during the sampling phase, that the rest of the shoes are 100% sure to be grade A quality? No. However, since the batch is already deemed ok by QC, its not going to be checked again, not until later when they are being packaged anyway. This batch then leaks out. Like I said, about 93% of the shoes are deemed up to par.

As for zyr12 stated that his worst pair of XI still looking 10000% times better than zyzz's pair. wth? Your pairs look exactly like zyzz's, with the same yellowing mesh problem. I am even willing to bet that the majority, if not all, of zyr's pairs has the same joqdan problem. Not singling you out, zyr, but it is obvious your batch wasnt ALL THAT.

joQdan is just a factory quality, didn't we cover that? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The yellowing mesh is due to lighting, sunlight = yellow, room light = no yellow. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next SDS batch 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NoobLee wrote:

Been keeping quiet in this thread in a while, but its still hilarious to me that people who have never set foot in Asia in their entire life keep speaking about stuff so matter of fact is just completely and utterly ******ed.

I can assure you that one pair of size 13 did not come from another batch. All SDS shoes came from the same source, same factory. Even though all leaked out shoes are supposed A-grades, that is never the case in real life.

What nooblee means by leaked out A-grades, is that a nike QC on the production line prolly randomly picks out a few pairs out of maybe a few hundreds pairs of shoes, and if they passed the test then the rest are deemed ok. Sampling as they call it. Does it necessarily mean because no defects were spotted during the sampling phase, that the rest of the shoes are 100% sure to be grade A quality? No. However, since the batch is already deemed ok by QC, its not going to be checked again, not until later when they are being packaged anyway. This batch then leaks out. Like I said, about 93% of the shoes are deemed up to par.

As for zyr12 stated that his worst pair of XI still looking 10000% times better than zyzz's pair. wth? Your pairs look exactly like zyzz's, with the same yellowing mesh problem. I am even willing to bet that the majority, if not all, of zyr's pairs has the same joqdan problem. Not singling you out, zyr, but it is obvious your batch wasnt ALL THAT.

joQdan is just a factory quality, didn't we cover that? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The yellowing mesh is due to lighting, sunlight = yellow, room light = no yellow. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next SDS batch 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Right, i know we covered that.  But if you go back enough pages, you would see zyr claiming his pairs to be some kind of godsend or something.  My point being that his pairs are exactly the same the ones SDS has been sending out, save that lone size 13.

No where was I insiuating zyr sold fakes, i was merely pointing out he hyped his stuff up, only to show stuff that were, if anything, the same.

We'll see what your beef is with SDS.  At this point, i wouldnt even advise anyone to purchase from any early seller, but you going hard at a select few early sellers, only deepens my interest to see what your beef is with them.

laugh.gif
@ "Jumpman Joqdan"

You dudes seriously can't wait until december? You're taking unnecessary risks but hey, your money. Good luck y'all.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
@ "Jumpman Joqdan"

You dudes seriously can't wait until december? You're taking unnecessary risks but hey, your money. Good luck y'all.
+1. Been saying the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
@ "Jumpman Joqdan"

+1. Been saying the exact same thing.
People never learn unless they want to learn the hard way.

I mean I don't blame 'em. I could see why they pay extra to get them early... which is to secure their pair. It's gonna be tough to get them on RD unless you camp. And after RD these are gonna be sold out everywhere, then the prices on the net might even skyrocket higher than the early prices. It sucks though to pay that much and get a crappy pair.

Regarding the "joQdan" issue. Nooblee already said that was a factory defect. The question now is what is the assurance that come December 23rd the pairs releasing wouldn't say the same? I mean if hundreds of thousands of pairs had already been produced it might be impossible to recall each and everyone that has the flaw.

Not happy with the "JOQDAN" tag, therefore I'm returning them and getting my $240 (which includes shipping) back. Just not fond of camping for GRs, especially when it comes to XI's, that's why I took a chance.
PS - Still waiting on "BinYe" to enlighten me.

jumpman joqdan is an early release issue, 99% of the authentic retail pairs will not have this issue. if you check the gs sizes on marqueesole they say jumpman jordan like they are supposed to. nike is not going to send out thousands of pairs with that issue, 99% of retail pairs will say JUMPMAN JORDAN. if it is indeed a manufactures issue than nike has plenty of time to fix it before rd, and im sure they are already aware of the issue if it is indeed a manufactures issue.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

I see your point, I wouldn't ever campout or advise anyone to. But spending $300 on B grades is foolishness. Luckily I live in a city thats not all sneaker crazy such as where you live. But I have had an easier time online than walking in the store and havent copped in the store for like a year and a half. Before every big release I practice putting items in my cart and checking out online until midnight the shoe releases lol.

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.
Looks weird without the caps lock
ohwell.gif

still dont get why you guys think these will be hard to get come release day. hasnt history taught us something? jb is not that stupid.

i'm not buying that. i think initially SDS had the same batch of clear toes AR had, but when the info leaked that legit pairs had milky toes, he freaked and that would explain why he ended up pushing back his shipping date (remember, we were all promised august 18th, then all of the sudden he's sending out bogus tracking numbers, not shipping anything, except a pair to zyzz, lol, and the tracking doesn't work for days and some weeks later) and AR went ahead and shipped a bunch of clear toes.

nooblee predicted SDS might be doctoring toes on pairs, then all of the sudden that size 13 showed up, looking completely different, red stamp, and blatantly doctored toes. i still can't believe you're sticking to this story eddo, that those are just terrible defects but from the same exact batch, how could you not just admit those toes weren't just a random flaw? it was pretty obvious they had been peeled apart, tried to add something to make them milky, they ended up yellow there (and only there) for whatever reason (prolly cuz of the heat applied to peel it open, as someone else suggested), but the glue wasn't holding and they were peeling apart by the time kryptikz got 'em.

you can't convince me that pair was from the exact same source, or batch, but just terribly defected, nothing sketchy going on, and they were legit. NOPE.
indifferent.gif

problem is, if SDS sent those to him, there's a good chance he sent similar pairs to others, we just haven't seen pix pop up over here on NT...

if that's what you TRULY believe, then fine. i at least respect you for finally manning up and telling people they might wanna chill copping from these early sites, including SDS.

man, the whole NT has always been about what you read and what you choose to believe after what you read.  I am in no position to convince anyone that their opinoin is correct or wrong.  I am simply stating the facts that i have come to discover. 

Its like what has been stated already, when QA discovers something wrong during sampling phase, the 100 or so chooses before and after the QA check are destroyed.  Do you think that all those shoes destroyed are complete defects?  Anyone with any logical sense would tell you a resounding no.  Same thing happens when the QA guy doesnt discover any defects during sample phase.  Just because he didnt discover any defects on the pairs he picked to review, it means all the shoes are fine and dandy? No.

When these shoes leak out, they dont get rechecked again before they get leaked out.  Its already considered under-the-table dealings, who would check again.  If SDS doesnt catch it at the last second, then it will be the customer that discovers.  SDS prolly has like 3 guys checking a few hundreds pairs of shoes, they are going to miss some.

You dont see nooblee trying to correct everything i throw out there, so obviously what i say holds some weight in regards to these shoes.  Believe or not, i hardly care.  I just am amazed at some of the ppl who have no idea what they are talking about, talk as if they know everything as a matter of a fact.  What a bunch of baloney.

At the end of the day, i am just sharing info, much the same way, nooblee is.  Not my business to prove anything to anyone.  I would just simply suggest ppl to wait on the early sites, because obviously in the grand scheme of things, something shady is going down in Asia.  Hence the mix info floating around the internet.  I'd like to believe nooblee to be a legit source of info, but to this date, we still dont know what any of the information he speaks of is coming from.  I listen, but i aint gonna take everything he says at face value.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

still dont get why you guys think these will be hard to get come release day. hasnt history taught us something? jb is not that stupid.

its the demand, seeing how long you've been on here, I'm pretty sure you know about how demand relates to a shoe....I don't see JB mass producing these, BUT even if they did, the pairs would be scooped up and MP would still be relatively high. There's a reason they waited 10+ years to retro these, imo because they are desperate, but also because they know that the shoe will sell no matter how bad the quality, patent cut, or whatever other crap they do to the shoe's aesthetics and they wanted to wait just long enough for the "2nd coming" generation of heads (I made that up) to remember the cw as well as reel in the current generation of heads and to possibly find a way to exploit them further. We'll see what happens on RD, maybe you'll be right (they will mass produce these) and maybe I'll be right (they won't mass produce these). Whether or not they are mass produced, there will still be a sizable demand I already know that people will want them simply because of the potential value they may have seeing as the OGs and 00s go for what they do, and part of it is just having the hyped up/ sought after Jordan. MP will be high on these no matter how many they make, within reason of course.
I'm done with JB because they are NOT giving us their best effort in terms of new stuff and also with retros, but then again there is the exploitable market who gobbled up practically everything for the last ten years and allowed JB to slack off and put of crap retros of classics and become dependent on them for success instead of coming up with new styles and cws on new and previous existing shoes as they used to do.

As for the way this thread has been going lately, I really don't mind all that much since it (copping pairs early from overseas sellers) is part of the culture now and that being the case, it should be in this thread imo. BUT I do think a lot of people are overreacting about wanting to cop early, you guys should just wait and then get in line early before RD. Why would you want B-grades over the a-grades anyways? Is it just because you can get them early or without waiting in line? This is why I really hate how the internet has affected the sneaker culture (and thats just one way it has changed things)....many people just order online instead of actually getting up and putting in the effort to cop in store. It takes the fun out of buying a pair imo. Do what you want though, that's just me.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

I see your point, I wouldn't ever campout or advise anyone to. But spending $300 on B grades is foolishness. Luckily I live in a city thats not all sneaker crazy such as where you live. But I have had an easier time online than walking in the store and havent copped in the store for like a year and a half. Before every big release I practice putting items in my cart and checking out online until midnight the shoe releases lol.

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.
Looks weird without the caps lock
ohwell.gif

My girl is in labor with my first child so I'm currently at the hospital on my iPhone posting. CAPS LOCK will return tomorrow once I'm on my Macbook pro, lol.

Originally Posted by riddla713

jumpman joqdan is an early release issue, 99% of the authentic retail pairs will not have this issue. if you check the gs sizes on marqueesole they say jumpman jordan like they are supposed to. nike is not going to send out thousands of pairs with that issue, 99% of retail pairs will say JUMPMAN JORDAN. if it is indeed a manufactures issue than nike has plenty of time to fix it before rd, and im sure they are already aware of the issue if it is indeed a manufactures issue.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

New batch of fakes are out.... SWAG

I knew they would sell more fakes. Their profit margin on the real ones they sent out had to be so much lower than on the fakes. They're selling fakes because they're getting away with it, these dudes are not THAT stupid, a couple pairs of fake XI's that pop up on NT are not going to ruin their business at all lol. They will sell out of every pre-sell, just like the flip 3's that AR already sold out of.
roll.gif

And to anyone thinking that ALL of the fake shoes are coming from the same factories, you've got to be kidding me. Use some common sense. You think Nike is going to allow shoes to be produced with PVC material as the carbon fiber, and stickers, and paint to make it look like carbon fiber??? HAHAHAHA. These fakes are being made in different factories and these guys are just mixing them in with real pairs, this is a huge pay day for them, you really think they're buying all these from NIKE factories? You are crazy if so. This is a business, how can you increase your sales in this business? They obviously have a legit connect, and plenty of fake connects, so if your legit connect is selling these to you at X amount, and your fake connect can get them to you 30-40% cheaper, they see dollar signs, no ethics, just $$$$$.

I can say I am more than happy with my pair from AR that I posted about 250 pages back lol and to be honest the only reason I think I got a real one out of him is because I emailed him every day saying they better be real because I was going to blast them on every shoe forum known to man, and he kept saying to support him online. On this release with the early sites, it is just the luck of the draw, but I wouldnt be suprised to see a lot more fakes coming, now that they know they can make a lot more money AND get away with it like they have been. Okay thats all, sorry it was so long lol

Back
Top Bottom