Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

This is crazy, judging by the fact that AR has Chicago X already up he doesn't even care about the fact that he's selling fakes, he is just saying yea we all know I sell fakes and im going to continue to do so. Just stay away from these early sellers guys please.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by NoobLee

You know these Xs are real, right?

$%! i bet randy is going too mix in fake pairs like with the concords
They been doing this for a while 
roll.gif

I dont think any other shoe is going to approach the madness that has happened here with the concord XI early release with there being a mix of real legit pairs mixed in with pairs with some real parts and phony parts and all these fake points to look for just because there is no other shoe that has the demand of the concord xi so the makers of the grey market fakes arent going to bother wasting their money and time to produce as many pairs as they have with the XI..... Randy and these guys have been getting early releases around this time for years and years now, thats not going to change as long as the shoes are made in China 5-7 months in advance the same cycle is going to keep occuring so there is no surprise that he got the Chicago X up already

i was gonna say that, shoes are real. you guys assume all are fakes when they arent
indifferent.gif
i can understand why the concords were faked, because they are BIG $$$$ so who ever gets them early is gonna be the top dog for awhile and make that money.

These sellers all sold, well majority of them sold 100% authentic shoes.

I stood by SDS because thats all they sold was authentic shoes up until these remake Space Jams and questionable Concords. other shoes they will receive will be authentic or should be unless its a HUGE release and factories decide to pump out HIGH QUALITY fakes to very early sales.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i was gonna say that, shoes are real. you guys assume all are fakes when they arent
indifferent.gif
i can understand why the concords were faked, because they are BIG $$$$ so who ever gets them early is gonna be the top dog for awhile and make that money.

I stood by SDS because thats all they sold was authentic shoes up until these remake Space Jams and questionable Concords. other shoes they will receive will be authentic or should be unless its a HUGE release and factories decide to pump out HIGH QUALITY fakes to very early sales.
I have a question then why do the X AR show have the rope laces, but the pics that were released by sneaker hotline I believe had flat laces which a lot of people didn't like. So will there be a change by JB when it comes to the laces? Im kind of confused here thats all.

Sneaker Hotlines stolen pair probably had no laces so they just put whatever black laces they had in.... Randy and these guys have always had the first pics of production models for years and years because they get them straight of the production line once it starts....

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

indifferent.gif

I have a question then why do the X AR show have the rope laces, but the pics that were released by sneaker hotline I believe had flat laces which a lot of people didn't like. So will there be a change by JB when it comes to the laces? Im kind of confused here thats all.

maybe they got a sample with those laces? i dont see why they would change to wide laces to begin with. im sure when they release they will come with the rope/round laces. but then again, this is all speculation.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

indifferent.gif

maybe they got a sample with those laces? i dont see why they would change to wide laces to begin with. im sure when they release they will come with the rope/round laces. but then again, this is all speculation.
Ok thanks, yea I just read somewhere that sneakerhotline's pair didn't come with laces so they put some regular flat ones to replace them for the time being. So the one's AR has are apparently the correct laces.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ To his defense, jb has changed the rd for the past 2 years. #justsayin
no they haven't. The past two years have ben december 23.

I'm pretty sure the jams were slated to drop on the 24th, then they were pushed up to the 23.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^ To his defense, jb has changed the rd for the past 2 years. #justsayin
no they haven't. The past two years have ben december 23.

I'm pretty sure the jams were slated to drop on the 24th, then they were pushed up to the 23.

This is true.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Sneaker Hotlines stolen pair probably had no laces so they just put whatever black laces they had in.... Randy and these guys have always had the first pics of production models for years and years because they get them straight of the production line once it starts....

What's weird is that sneakerhotline went out of their way to show the laces. They took individual pics of just the laces lol.

Back
Top Bottom