Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Looks like I'm getting my refund from AR for his fugazzi Concords. Just received this email from PayPal:

Dear ____________ ,
We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.
You have indicated that a partial refund of $269.99 USD would be satisfactory.
We were able to recover $269.99 USD and this amount has been credited to you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.
If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.
If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.
-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------
Seller's Name: AIR RANDY TRADING COMPANY
Seller's Email: paypal@air-randyhk.com
Seller's Transaction ID: _______________
Transaction Date: Aug 3, 2011
Transaction Amount: -$269.99 USD
Invoice ID: ______________
Your Transaction ID: _______________
Case Number: ________________
Buyer's Transaction ID: _______________

I've also emailed AR on refunding my shipping costs as he promised. We'll see how that goes....

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Karbine54

<Hey ohdannyboy,I'll bet you $1000 usd that we in Toronto, Canada can preorder the xi concords right now at Footlocker. Reading is key- as stated before they give out gift cards after you pay the full amount and they record it in their booklist. Come launch day, you bring the gift cards and they check your Id to verify the name on the booklist is you. As long as it's not a crazy order like the entire stock, they pretty much guarantee your pairs. They been doing it this early since the spacejams. Why would we make this sheet up and it's sad a guy with as many as posts as you have make stupid %*+ comments and talk down to others. I think you need to fall back and shut up, thanks.Btw you lost $50 and here is all the proof you all need , you can call to verify that they are taking preorders now:Just call this Footlocker:YORKDALE SHOPPING CENTRETORONTO, ON M6A2T9Phone: 416-785-5260Or this one:TORONTO EATON CENTRETORONTO, ON M5B2H6Phone: 416-598-1860Big SMH to all these Mr. I know it all heads who didn't believe

You just verified what I said bro. Word for word. I never said that they don't take pre-orders. Go read 511. Dude claimed that his FTL scanned the product number and that he received a receipt for the transaction. That's what I claimed didn't happen.

OH danny-boy......lmao... sorry I missed all the fun. You just like to argue with people, man you're a pita. Initially your argument was based solely on the fact there is no way they are taking pre-orders this early, and you have backpedalled and modified your argument into there is no way dude received a receipt that has the product numbers on them...nice spin, you should be a politician...lol.
I never said that I had a receipt that has concord product numbers on it, I can see how you used what I wrote to backpedal out of your original stance though. In any case, I am sorry to have confused you Danny-boy. Just to be clear, (as has been said here already by others), the gift card method is how FL rolls in Can for pre-order, that is what I did yesterday. The code they scanned that I mentioned was to get the price. 

I don't pretend to know how things work, so I am going on what they tell me. I pre-ordered my pairs through the manager and she explained it in a similar manner to the guy who posted earlier, talkin about DM's, (whatever or whoever that is), ect ect.... That is what I was referring to when I mentioned the store getting emails from somewhere telling them not to take orders anymore on a particular size. I was also told that the pre-ordered shoes come in on top of whatever has been allocated for the store to sell, and they usually get them in 4 weeks before release. At that point they use that time to separate the pre-orders and tag them and put them aside for easy pick-up.

Yeah thats how it works, DM's are district managers. All the footlocker in Canadas  besides Dixie outlet are put together into a league. The DM is basically the manager of all the stores in his league.

Originally Posted by JBFan12

You just verified what I said bro. Word for word. I never said that they don't take pre-orders. Go read 511. Dude claimed that his FTL scanned the product number and that he received a receipt for the transaction. That's what I claimed didn't happen.

OH danny-boy......lmao... sorry I missed all the fun. You just like to argue with people, man you're a pita. Initially your argument was based solely on the fact there is no way they are taking pre-orders this early, and you have backpedalled and modified your argument into there is no way dude received a receipt that has the product numbers on them...nice spin, you should be a politician...lol.
I never said that I had a receipt that has concord product numbers on it, I can see how you used what I wrote to backpedal out of your original stance though. In any case, I am sorry to have confused you Danny-boy. Just to be clear, (as has been said here already by others), the gift card method is how FL rolls in Can for pre-order, that is what I did yesterday. The code they scanned that I mentioned was to get the price. 

I don't pretend to know how things work, so I am going on what they tell me. I pre-ordered my pairs through the manager and she explained it in a similar manner to the guy who posted earlier, talkin about DM's, (whatever or whoever that is), ect ect.... That is what I was referring to when I mentioned the store getting emails from somewhere telling them not to take orders anymore on a particular size. I was also told that the pre-ordered shoes come in on top of whatever has been allocated for the store to sell, and they usually get them in 4 weeks before release. At that point they use that time to separate the pre-orders and tag them and put them aside for easy pick-up.

Yeah thats how it works, DM's are district managers. All the footlocker in Canadas  besides Dixie outlet are put together into a league. The DM is basically the manager of all the stores in his league.

it how it works in Australia as well
laugh.gif
, but only at Nike retail stores, they do pre-orders. You can pay now and pick up the shoes on release day. Just

no real need though, most Jordans sit on shelves here just take a look at my pic i took today, the Lebrons and Kobe's sell alot better than the retro jordans.

Originally Posted by cw2022

Cement 3 also , man
missing from the photo are TB 3's , altitude 13's (footlocker)...

all FSR's as well . Pic taken from Nike retail store in the city.

really feel for you guys in the USA having to camp out/fight online for these.
grin.gif

If it is any comfort, talking to the Store manager at the Nike store who is a huge sneaker head and he tells me that these Concords are coming to Australia in large numbers. would dare say that the US market would get a huge load as well .

Originally Posted by Vuey

cw2022 wrote:

Cement 3 also , man

grin.gif

If it is any comfort, talking to the Store manager at the Nike store who is a huge sneaker head and he tells me that these Concords are coming to Australia in large numbers. would dare say that the US market would get a huge load as well .

Question is what are the prices in Australia?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

cw2022 wrote:

Cement 3 also , man

grin.gif

too much brah

otherwise id have Vuey cop shoes for retail and send them to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

grin.gif

too much brah

laugh.gif

Cool Grey 11's are $260 during December, Nike retail has 20% .
bordeaux are $220
Cement 3's are $199
TB3 are $220
altitude 13's are $240
Black Metalic 5's are $220
all prices include tax. Australian dollar is on par with USD at the moment, so no calculation needed.

if you ask, Nike with give you 10% off.

Concords are going to be $240 retail in Australia. I should be able to get 10% off, so it will be around $216 a pair. Hopefully they give us a Xmas sale on them so i can pick them up for $192 !
pimp.gif

too much brah

laugh.gif

bordeaux are $220
Cement 3's are $199
TB3 are $220
altitude 13's are $240
all prices include tax. Australian dollar is on par with USD at the moment, so no calculation needed.

Concords are going to be $240 retail in Australia. I should be able to get 10% off, so it will be around $216 a pair. Hopefully they give us a Xmas sale on them so i can pick them up for $192 !
pimp.gif

Crazy to get Concords on sale. Jordans just don't sell that well worldwide except in the US compared to some other styles.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

will these be on swoosh?
i wish but they wont be.

no other recent releases were on swoosh and i think Jordan stopped putting them up for swoosh discount a while ago.

OH danny-boy......lmao... sorry I missed all the fun. You just like to argue with people, man you're a pita. (1)Initially your argument was based solely on the fact there is no way they are taking pre-orders this early, and (2)you have backpedalled and modified your argument into there is no way dude received a receipt that has the *product numbers on them...nice spin, you should be a politician...lol.
I never said that I had a receipt that has concord product numbers on it, I can see how you used what I wrote to backpedal out of your original stance though. In any case, I am sorry to have confused you Danny-boy. Just to be clear, (as has been said here already by others), (3)the gift card method is how FL rolls in Can for pre-orderthat is what I did yesterday. The code they scanned that I mentioned was to get the price. 

(1)

What-chu-talkin bout Willis?? Shortage/ harder to snag day of? Overproduced? Pissed off Homeys in line?
When they do the "pre-order", they're actually selling you a promise. They have no idea how many pairs they're getting nor how many in each size. They probably put your money aside in some deposit bag and keep it in the safe. So what happens if this money some how comes up missing? Or like you said, they have a shortage of sizes? I just saying, you've given them your money (and since it's this early, it has to be cash) and you have no guarantee of receiving your pair(s).

(2)

I don't know what else to tell ya, I was stoked and thought I'd share the good news and give a heads up to anyone in my area. Making this up for the attention of a couple randoms on a forum that happened to stop in on that page, is beyond gay, so it's just not the case. All I know is a footlocker near me has started taking pre-orders, and I got a receipt from FL with 6 pairs of concords paid for....what else can I do..if they're gonna take pre-orders, I'm gonna get mine in.

(3)

Nah dude, I paid with Visa... and I asked and it works like this, (at least here),.... they take pre-orders and actually *scan the code or enter it into the database anyway and they keep pre-orders going until they get a message from Nike saying that's it, you're cut off. And that will happen one size at a time. For example, at a point they may not have any more sz.11's for pre-order, but you might be able to do a size 11.5. So it's in the Nike matrix, I'm set.  All these pre-orders come separate from the individual stores set allocation. 

It's funny because YOU NEVER said anything about a giftcard. In fact, I was the one that mentioned that they only way you pre-ordered them was by either using the giftcard method or by paying cash. And then you replied with "nah dude, I paid with visa" 
laugh.gif
. Why didn't you mention that you payed for a gc with your visa, like your claiming now? 
Fact is, I NEVER said that you couldn't pre-order. It's cool tho bro, you got caught in a lie, I understand. Now go sit DOWN. Or better yet, go continue and share your expertise in the ray allen thread.

too much brah

laugh.gif

bordeaux are $220
Cement 3's are $199
TB3 are $220
altitude 13's are $240

pimp.gif

Vuey bro.
If you are getting concords for $192.00 grab me a size 13 at that price and send them down to melbourne!!!
Footlocker in the city here have the same shoes as your pic sitting on shelves.
I love the fact we don't have to camp out and buy before RD just to get our pairs!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

too much brah

laugh.gif

bordeaux are $220
Cement 3's are $199
TB3 are $220
altitude 13's are $240

pimp.gif

Vuey bro.
If you are getting concords for $192.00 grab me a size 13 at that price and send them down to melbourne!!!
Footlocker in the city here have the same shoes as your pic sitting on shelves.
I love the fact we don't have to camp out and buy before RD just to get our pairs!!
roll.gif

Nike in Melbourne Central should have them. 
Last year, just after Xmas, they had 20% off everything in store including the CG 11's .
yeah, we are lucky to not have to go to extreme lenghts like our fellow sneaker heads in the US to get a pair of shoes.

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

Originally Posted by sirpepperoni

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

You have 400 pages to read

australia doesnt play my boy went broke over there just gettign drunk its like double the price so clubs are uber rape, but as for the concords been waiting ever since i sold my 01's in 07' lol so def coppin 2

THIS GUY IS HUNDREDS OF TIMES BETTER THEN ANY OTHER REVIEWER OF SNEAKERS ON YOUTUBE THAT INCLUDES SNEAKGEEKZ

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY ANY SHOE FROM AIR RANDY "THE SHOE MAKER" SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO AND THINK TWICE ABOUT THERE PURCHASE

i remember his pics hundreds of pages back

Back
Top Bottom