Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^ There wasn't that much bs in this thread tho. Probably one of the most informative threads on the site.

Those pictures up top is exactly why after release date if you think your going to try and get a pair from someone that was actually purchased in store your fooled.The market is going to be flooded with these early releases.If I don't get a pair on RD I won't take the chance of purchasing anywhere else.Fool me once shame on you,Fool me twice shame on me.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ There wasn't that much bs in this thread tho. Probably one of the most informative threads on the site.
I guess going to through the trouble of paying over retail and then verifying the shoes on here isn't bs then I guess our view on bs for this particular thread is different.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Those pictures up top is exactly why after release date if you think your going to try and get a pair from someone that was actually purchased in store your fooled.The market is going to be flooded with these early releases.If I don't get a pair on RD I won't take the chance of purchasing anywhere else.Fool me once shame on you,Fool me twice shame on me.
It' always been my motto retail or nothing, at the end of the day it's just a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Amazing 520+ pages.. This may hit 2k by release date!
It's actually not much if you sift the bs out of the thread.
every dec release threads since the cdp's were locked and created again. this has yet to locked. if the others were not locked they would have big numbers.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

REITERATED FOR TRUTH.

^FOR REAL. (posted in caps to further emphasize i agree with memphis' point
laugh.gif
) But this is why buying sneakers isnt gonna be the same anymore. These superfakes will flood the market with pre-releases and when the stores sell out on RD the unlucky ones who will still try to cop will be rolling dice on trying to get real pairs. Hell, I am certain theres gonna be people that bought fugazee pairs that will buy on RD just to return the fugazee pairs in the same box so the store will end up reselling fakes. Its just disgusting. Im gonna try to cop these on RD and no time later for this reason.

Support your local market...........they could use all the help they can get and you're not helping when you send your money to China........jus sayin

More detective work through trial and error..... As I said earlier, I had one more pair coming in from a guy I really trust....it took him longer, but they finally came in. I thought I had a legit pair from SDS, but one thing always bugged me...the one thing I was unsure about on the Noob list was the paper. I did have 2 different types, and assumed I got the flashy one from SDS, (I take the paper out and did the same with the AR pair), but after checking around with others, turns out I had the CG paper come in with the SDS pair. Everything else seemed to check out tho.....until I saw this pair.
This new pair is completely different again in shape, size, and the CF (carbon fiber). I am honestly not sure what the hell is what...NOBODY IS....but draw your own conclusions when I show you comparo's to both my OGs and 00s. ALL shoes are size.11

Here is the comparo pic... left to right: 95, 00, New Pair, SDS pair

In these next 2 shots.... New Pair on Left, SDS pair on Right

Carbon Fiber shots, the New pair is much darker and has much more defined lines and these lines are tighter together. First no flash, second flash.... SDS pair on Left, New pair on Right.

Here is another Noticeable difference. Look at the area above the jumpman, how the leather has shape and rounds. In this pic left to right: 00s, 00 SJs, New Pair, SDS pair.

Lastly, these 2 pics show the big difference in the size of the black material behind the 23. The SDS pair is way bigger, and look at the amount of it above the 23 compared to the other 2. The first pic is New pair on Left, SDS pair on Right. The second pic is 2000s on Left, SDS on right. 

**Also of note, not sure you can see from the pics, but the SDS pair is already yellowing and losing the blue..... they have been kept in the box with no paper and the plastic top is also taken out, stored in a cool, dark closet. I don't know anymore.... the New Pair checks off all the Noob list, and does it better than the SDS Pair. The size thing is confusing too.... the SDS pair are larger like the 95's height wise, but the New pair has an overall shape more like the OGs, the New Pair is smaller height wise.....more like all the retros

wow. interesting stuff, Inferno69.

no matter which way you slice it, that "new pair" and the SDS pair are too different to be the exact same shoe from the exact same factory.

sounds like you're leaning towards the SDS pair being the fakes tho. and coming with cool grey paper, as nooblee mentioned being an indicator of fake, is not looking good for SDS (that's if we were to just over look the fact they have def sent out fakes mixed in so far, as many seem to be overlooking).

but yeah, packaging differences aside, the shape and height differences, the CF plate differences, the black material behind the 23, etc, it's too different. i'd be willing to bet SDS pairs are not coming from the same factory as JB is using. just a hunch tho.

i'm starting to think come RD, a lot of people are gonna bring home their legit pairs and compare them with their SDS pairs and are gonna come to realize they bought some super fakes... just my opinion tho.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

309046_254132917955521_144742678894546_707071_1364742515_n.jpg

still waiting on a few more. all for friends. 

found out a lot about these early releases with this shoe but glad to finally say these are legit and from the first production run of many from nike/jordan...

some minor minor details different on some pairs but overall quality and look is on par with what will be out in december. nothing to scream fake and ive seen my fair share of authentic and variants. 

Dope pick up! Where did you order from and how much? Pm me. BTW, still rockin the shirt!

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Carbon Fiber shots, the New pair is much darker and has much more defined lines and these lines are tighter together. First no flash, second flash.... SDS pair on Left, New pair on Right.

Interesting comparison of the Carbon Fiber.  My left shoe from SDS looks like your new pair and my right shoe from SDS looks like your SDS pair. 
I have worn mine a few times and they feel great.  I def notice my lace straps are more off-white than the rest of my shoe though.

I learned my lesson about buying early.  Not worth it.  Could have bought something else I wanted. 
After I get a pair on RD I'll prolly ball in my SDS pair until they crap out.

thanks for the pics with the comparissons.
The OGs have increduble high patent leather cut ^^
the SDS must be fakes or B-grades. Why?
1. Because the mesh is way too flexible with the
crease despite the shoe is not worn at the pic.
None of my 2000/2001 retros show that kind
of crease. And the reason must be because of
bad/wrong padding.
2. The Jumpman at the ankle is sticking out much more
than the 3 other versions displayed.
3. The carbon fiber looks very suspect on the SDS pair!
4. the heel collar with the 23 printed on looks way too high!

Conclusion: Don't buy the 11 concords at SDS!

Not saying this is true for everybody, but I know A LOT of NT'ers are still ordering from SDS.
Its actually quite funny that yall are content with the shoes, knowing that they are not 100% Authentic.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Support your local market...........they could use all the help they can get and you're not helping when you send your money to China........jus sayin

That's what I have been saying over and over in this thread.
mad.gif
Our countries are going into another recession. We need to keep our dollars circulating in our country.

Has anyone ordered the 2011 Concords from footalog yet? Let me know how fast you got yours or how the quality was just ordered a pair.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no matter which way you slice it, that "new pair" and the SDS pair are too different to be the exact same shoe from the exact same factory.

sounds like you're leaning towards the SDS pair being the fakes tho. and coming with cool grey paper, as nooblee mentioned being an indicator of fake, is not looking good for SDS (that's if we were to just over look the fact they have def sent out fakes mixed in so far, as many seem to be overlooking).

but yeah, packaging differences aside, the shape and height differences, the CF plate differences, the black material behind the 23, etc, it's too different. i'd be willing to bet SDS pairs are not coming from the same factory as JB is using. just a hunch tho.

i'm starting to think come RD, a lot of people are gonna bring home their legit pairs and compare them with their SDS pairs and are gonna come to realize they bought some super fakes... just my opinion tho.

Plus, the soles on the new pair exactly match the soles from the white/black IE lows that released last month.  On the toe, you cant see through it at all.  You can still see through the SDS Pair. 

Im also willing to bet when those people realize they are not the same, they are gonna try and pawn them off as Authentic when they try and unload them.  Its sad that you are gonna have a bunch of questionable pairs mixed in with the authentics when people start going selling on a selling bonanza after the 23rd.   Most people are not gonna care when they buy them, because from a distance they look no different. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ There wasn't that much bs in this thread tho. Probably one of the most informative threads on the site  in Jordan Brand.

Naw bro, the way the lid was blown open on these early sellers makes this one of the most informative threads on the site. Had it not been for that, lots of ppl would've blindly bout fake concords and jams.

Damn, 522 pages in September... can't wait to see what will become of this thread days before RD.

Anyway, I'm not trusting any of these sites that sell the shoes early because I'm trying to be safe as opposed to being sorry. I'm happy for those who copped early and are happy with their pairs, but I'd rather cop from my local retailers.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Im also willing to bet when those people realize they are not the same, they are gonna try and pawn them off as Authentic when they try and unload them.  Its sad that you are gonna have a bunch of questionable pairs mixed in with the authentics when people start going selling on a selling bonanza after the 23rd.   Most people are not gonna care when they buy them, because from a distance they look no different. 

THIS.

it's SCARY +$#*...

so cray how good fakes are now. the game will truly never be the same...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ There wasn't that much bs in this thread tho. Probably one of the most informative threads on the site  in Jordan Brand.

Naw bro, the way the lid was blown open on these early sellers makes this one of the most informative threads on the site. Had it not been for that, lots of ppl would've blindly bout fake concords and jams.

and THIS.

this thread made a +$#* ton of people aware of the super fakes that didn't know about it b4. hands down the most crucial thread on the entire website lately...

Back
Top Bottom