Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I've been reading this thread since its started and this is the best thread in the 10years I've been on NT.

Never has fakes been exposed to this extent.

I've never been a fan of the concords and still haven't worn my dmp 11's....I was thinking about selling but after seeing so many fakes, b grades and change of pl cut...I think I will hold on to mine.

I think people should just wait until release date instead of getting early because no one can be 100% sure they have a legit pair until nike release official pics.

Ive been following this thread from the beginning and even though I dont always post I do read and follow. I have definitely learned a lot about these early release sites and am very happy that all this info has been brought out. Ive always been curious as to wether or not these shoes were legit, glad I never pulled the trigger on the Concords

I bought a pair of early release IX's off ebay and was suspect when I got them cause of the insole...when RD day came around I purchased a pair at FTL and lo and behold there was a difference. Everything else about the shoes matches (IMO). Just the insole was different, but that feeling I got that I might have a fake pair made me uneasy so I had to buy a second pair even tho they arent my favorite pair of J's just to give me peace of mind

I will be waiting till RD to copp my pairs (hopefully) and will doing the same for any pair I want to add to the collection....just my 2 cents

Does any one of you who ordered from SDS still not received your shoes?

I commenced my order since 1st week of August but hasnt arrived yet. No tracking no provided either. SDS only told me that my shoes were put on hold in China customs and will re-ship to me..

thanks

If it wasn't for this thread I would've pulled the trigger on the SJ restock.

Would've been pissed, a pair of sneakers sold in '09 w/ a production date of '11 smh.

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

Does any one of you who ordered from SDS still not received your shoes?

I commenced my order since 1st week of August but hasnt arrived yet. No tracking no provided either. SDS only told me that my shoes were put on hold in China customs and will re-ship to me..

thanks

If your paypal window is open, file a claim. If not, file a claim through your cc company. But why'd you take so long bro? You damn near set yourself up for failure.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

If it wasn't for this thread I would've pulled the trigger on the SJ restock.

Would've been pissed, a pair of sneakers sold in '09 w/ a production date of '11 smh.

Exactly, and ppl continue to order from him. The guy had a restock of Space Jams in 2011 with a PRODUCTION DATE OF 2011, restock of Space Jams in 2011 with a PRODUCTION DATE OF 2011,restock of Space Jams in 2011 with a PRODUCTION DATE OF 2011. With that being said 4 times, you spend 3 bills for fakes and thats not even including shipping. Shipping is going to take a couple weeks so its not even worth it. Jordans are supposed to be made in China, not purchased there.

There's still the lames on youtube, especially DJ Dellz, who will continue to buy early for e-props and lead the moronic generation of sheeps into funding these sites. I would hope that cheerleaders like zyzz will no longer poison NTers into buying from SDS but I still have a feeling there's NTers putting pairs in their carts as I type this.

I'm 31 and getting shoes early has never been a problem for me through legit channels a week or 2 early. I just don't get the need for males to want to get a shoe x months early just to impress another male. I know there are those who want to get a jump on not having to camp but YOU are the minority.

Patience is key. Talk to your mom and pops. $215 can get them to you a few days to a week early at most mom and pops and they'll be legit.

lol hop off me brother, i havent even spoke to Jay let alone support his site anymore.

its my fault people are getting fakes?
roll.gif
good one

he sold 100% nothing but authentic shoes before this stupid shoe.

why do you care what other people do with their money, yes i noticed people are still buying them and honestly they are idiots. all the info is in this thread unless they seriously dont know how to read or just want to spend money to show off for a few months early
laugh.gif
then let them do what they want, like i said THEY ARE IDIOTS!

Originally Posted by dtyner

Has anyone purchased from footalog yet?

I think some members have, but I can't remember what the verdict was on them although I wanna say they were legit. Only place I'll vouch for is 23penny.com tho.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I think some members have, but I can't remember what the verdict was on them although I wanna say they were legit. Only place I'll vouch for is 23penny.com tho.

Oh okay thanks. Just a bit confused I just ordered a pair of concords but when I looked bak at th site it said pre order on September 16 but it's September 25. Does that mean I won't receieve my shoes in the coming week since it said pre order on the 16?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lol hop off me brother, i havent even spoke to Jay let alone support his site anymore.

roll.gif
good one

why do you care what other people do with their money, yes i noticed people are still buying them and honestly they are idiots. all the info is in this thread unless they seriously dont know how to read or just want to spend money to show off for a few months early
laugh.gif
then let them do what they want, like i said THEY ARE IDIOTS!
Wasn't that YOU I saw in here campaigning for SDS? and trash talking Air Randy? you not only vouched for SDS you marketed for him. YOU co-signed everything he did and now that he defaults on the loan you want to erase your name from the matter?
roll.gif
I'm not saying it's your fault they got fakes nor am I agreeing that you are to blame here but when you become a e-evangelist for SDS and day in day out post supporting comments don't be surprised when salty dudes come at you

I'm not saying they are right its dead wrong... but C'MON SON, YOU AIN'T SEE THIS COMING?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roll.gif
good one

I don't think it's this per say, but the issue may be that you cosigned him unnecessarily over and over again.  You were identified as the main ock support of sds by the amount of riding you did for him.
nevertheless, it's not your fault. it's buyer beware.  

It's cool that you hopped of sds e-nuts and no longer cosign.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Oh okay thanks. Just a bit confused I just ordered a pair of concords but when I looked bak at th site it said pre order on September 16 but it's September 25. Does that mean I won't receieve my shoes in the coming week since it said pre order on the 16?

I really don't know bro. Maybe they just forgot to change the status from pre-order to available??? Hit them up tho, you'll get the best answer from them.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Alright cool. Anyone order from VMVinc yet too?
dont do it they sell the same garbage. just from the ray allen xiii mess people shouldnt be ordering from them

Sorry I'm new to ordering from VMVinc. Could you define mess? I had couple friends order from them and the shoes came in perfect with box. I might just get them from footalog.

Alright cool. Anyone order from VMVinc yet too?
dont do it they sell the same garbage. just from the ray allen xiii mess people shouldnt be ordering from them

Sorry I'm new to ordering from VMVinc. Could you define mess? I had couple friends order from them and the shoes came in perfect with box. I might just get them from footalog.
Pretty sure almost every concord that vmv has sold has been fake so your friends pretty much got shammed

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Pretty sure almost every concord that vmv has sold has been fake so your friends pretty much got shammed

Ehhhh idk lol

Back
Top Bottom