Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Wonder how much VMV paid that dude to do the vid.
LOL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DECEASED.

MY RULE OF THUMB IS: IF I HAVE EVEN A SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT AUTHENTICITY THEN I'LL RATHER NOT HAVE THEM. I'M NOT FIENDING THAT HARD TO WHERE I'LL ACCEPT LOWER QUALITY/FAKES THAN WHAT JORDAN BRAND IS ALREADY GONNA GIVE US.

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD. YOU GUYS HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH PLENTY OF LAUGHTER TO GET THROUGH THE LONGER WORK DAYS.

THANKS.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this man knows whats hes talking about�
Watched the first 4 minutes and stopped. His theory doesn't explain why there is a difference in the CF plates. And also, since nike supplies these factories with the materials to make the shoes, how do you get completely different products? Like, if I provided 2 mechanics with all the necessary parts to make me a lambo, the two would come out the same. And if they didn't, they would at least have all the same parts. I dunno, dude just seems to think he knows what he's talking about, but he has no idea. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Watched the first 4 minutes and stopped. His theory doesn't explain why there is a difference in the CF plates. And also, since nike supplies these factories with the materials to make the shoes, how do you get completely different products? Like, if I provided 2 mechanics with all the necessary parts to make me a lambo, the two would come out the same. And if they didn't, they would at least have all the same parts. I dunno, dude just seems to think he knows what he's talking about, but he has no idea.�
Well the video was posted by a NTer that seems to think he knows what he talks about, but he has no idea so take it for what it's worth.

The SDS pair looks like the fakes. The shoe itself looks like somebody w/ a fat foot and cankles put em on before shipping em. The new pair looks like the same shape as the more recent retros as far as the mold goes. I can wait til Dec. not willin to take any chances.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Watched the first 4 minutes and stopped. His theory doesn't explain why there is a difference in the CF plates. And also, since nike supplies these factories with the materials to make the shoes, how do you get completely different products? Like, if I provided 2 mechanics with all the necessary parts to make me a lambo, the two would come out the same. And if they didn't, they would at least have all the same parts. I dunno, dude just seems to think he knows what he's talking about, but he has no idea.�
Well the video was posted by a NTer that seems to think he knows what he talks about, but he has no idea so take it for what it's worth.
i have been told pretty much the same thing by someone who works for nike at there 8 ave headquarters in nyc
a lot of the first batch of smuggled shoes out the factory are first runs that nike says yay or nay to

the reason there are two different products of the same shoe is nike approves one or the other and the one that is not used is sold into the black market first

you guys remember last year when the early cool grey's first where smuggled out some pairs had a blue bottom and others had a clear bottom ?

i will agree with the CF plates

i am a little puzzled myself

there are full sweatshops family's wearing the same first batch b grades of any nike/jordan shoe made in china

pou chen group gives the sweatshop workers dorms to live since a lot of the workers live far from the factories and a lot of them have family coming with them for jobs from the difference parts of china

i know a lot of you will not believe it as funny as it sounds but its true

i was told pretty much what this guy is saying in this video by people who own the bigger well known early release websites

everyone in these factories is getting paid on these shoes from being smuggled out

to the floor managers and the security guards letting people go in and out of the factory grounds at night to the[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]1 or 2 "gwailo" from Oregon in china

i dont think brotherforreal has ever been to china or has talked to anyone who has had dealing's with a middle man or websites where the shoes come from

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by emiaj12

I followed this thread since early 200s I think. Those restock SJ's started the issue/debate if early concords are fake/legit.
ME AND ANOTHER NT'ER (LADYEXPENSIVE) POINTED OUT THAT THESE CONCORDS WERE FAKES BEFORE THE RESTOCKS OF THE SPACE JAMS. THE RESTOCK SPACE JAMS WERE JUST THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN WHEN I POINTED OUT HOW COULD THE SOLES BE SO ICY IF THEY WERE MADE IN '09.

DOWNHILL FROM THERE.
laugh.gif

so I was late then..
laugh.gif
 im about to pull my trigger on those jams. good thing I checked this thread.

Nike does not supply them with the material. Everything about a Nike shoe is contracted out. That is why you can go on the china's manufacturing eBay-like ( i think its called tobao) site and buy different parts to Jordans.
1) one company may be responsible for the mesh
2) another the laces
3) patent leather
4) ect.

What we are seeing? Is Nike trying different materials. What will work and what will not. Nike may have said make us X amount of pairs with a clear sole and X amount with a milky sole. Nike may say "hey we are fine with these part(s) of the shoe but not these part(s)". "Fix it". Size 13 is a stretch. No company I have come across does testing with size 13 and above. From what I have seen size13's and larger are assumed to be fine as long as smaller sizes are fine.

Carbon fiber is very expensive to make.The more layers of cf the stronger it is and more expensive. I have not been able to get my hands on a supposed sticker cf pair yet. I am trying though but it seems Nike was experimenting with a thinner cf plate. Which would be flimsy similar to card stock but tear resistant. They are trying to get a lower costing cf plate. That can be gathered by the different cf plates posted on the net. The $5 increase was due to the production of the CF. The yellowed mesh is from a contractor that Nike has since found another supplier. Promo was able to get pairs that mesh was supplied by the new supplier. To be honest I cant tell if its a new supplier are the same supplier and was told to fix the yellowing.

CF is hands down the most expensive part of the shoe but the carbon fiber in this shoe is very low quality compared to the cf in cars. The cf in ogs were of amazing quality. You could actually see the contrast in black and grey fibers. Now there is no contrast just black on black.

These are now in Nike approved production. That's when the factory is locked down and only personnel important� to the assembly the shoes are allowed in. Before the different suppliers are allowed in, to be shown what is not acceptable so they can return to their factories fix what they need to fix.

Nike only watches the final product that they have approved for mass production. Its not economical to watch the factory to pump out the trash. They concern themselves with what they plan to guarantee the retail customer.

These are to be in Nike's control before Thanksgiving no later than the first of Dec. so they can be sorted and issued to vendors.

I have 3 cousins that are brothers that live in China overseeing production of electronic goods for different companies but they have have friends that oversea manufacturing of other goods. I just learned all this just this week seeing I am over here visiting and interning for the semester.

Let's be honest now, no one wants a pair that is different from what will be sold on release day, obviously excluding samples.  And if Nike won't claim them as an official product then why should we?

I don't care what that dude says looking at the shoes themselves should be more than enough indication that something aint right.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Nike does not supply them with the material. Everything about a Nike shoe is contracted out. That is why you can go on the china's manufacturing eBay-like ( i think its called tobao) site and buy different parts to Jordans.
1) one company may be responsible for the mesh
2) another the laces
3) patent leather
4) ect.

Nike doesn't supply them with materials??? You can contract something out, but you still have to buy the material and make it available to the people making them. 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Watched the first 4 minutes and stopped. His theory doesn't explain why there is a difference in the CF plates. And also, since nike supplies these factories with the materials to make the shoes, how do you get completely different products? Like, if I provided 2 mechanics with all the necessary parts to make me a lambo, the two would come out the same. And if they didn't, they would at least have all the same parts. I dunno, dude just seems to think he knows what he's talking about, but he has no idea.�
i have been told pretty much the same thing by someone who works for nike at there 8 ave headquarters in nyc
a lot of the first batch of smuggled shoes out the factory are first runs that nike says yay or nay to

the reason there are two different products of the same shoe is nike approves one or the other and the one that is not used is sold into the black market first

you guys remember last year when the early cool grey's first where smuggled out some pairs had a blue bottom and others had a clear bottom ?

i will agree with the CF plates

i am a little puzzled myself

there are full sweatshops family's wearing the same first batch b grades of any nike/jordan shoe made in china

pou chen group gives the sweatshop workers dorms to live since a lot of the workers live far from the factories and a lot of them have family coming with them for jobs from the difference parts of china

i know a lot of you will not believe it as funny as it sounds but its true

i was told pretty much what this guy is saying in this video by people who own the bigger well known early release websites

everyone in these factories is getting paid on these shoes from being smuggled out

to the floor managers and the security guards letting people go in and out of the factory grounds at night to the[font=arial, sans-serif]�[/font]1 or 2 "gwailo" from Oregon in china

i dont think brotherforreal has ever been to china or has talked to anyone who has had dealing's with a middle man or websites where the shoes come from
I would consider marqueesole to be the 2nd biggest early seller (right behind rmk) and ming has come in here and said that these early pairs are fake. Now what I don't understand is why Nike would have to make several thousand pairs to decide which one they want? I'll take my buddies clothing label for example. He provides the manufacturing warehouse with the design. They produce one shirt at a time (they make it, he see's it and tells them what needs to be corrected) until they get it to his satisfaction. I know it's Nike, but it makes no sense to need xxxx amount of type "a" and xxxxx amount of type "b" in order to choose which one you like best. You just don't need that many pairs to make a decision.

Hopefully dude that posted earlier in this thread about nike making a video to discuss all this is right. 

^^ where's that thread at? i was trying to look for it the other day. sorry for being off topic btw. ON TOPIC, i do agree with the point made about why Nike needs them to make a bunch of "test" pairs (hundreds, thousands). does seem a little, impractical?

Originally Posted by drewsone

^^ where's that thread at? i was trying to look for it the other day. sorry for being off topic btw. ON TOPIC, i do agree with the point made about why Nike needs them to make a bunch of "test" pairs (hundreds, thousands). does seem a little, impractical?

He posted it in the concord thread on Sunday.

nahhhh...why not make sample for each pair then present it to nike people what is yay and what is nah....
that one who MADe that video skipped class when production topic was discussed during his economics subject.

Back
Top Bottom