Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Just got this email from Jay:

Hello my friend!

Very sorry for reply delay,This weekend is my wedding day.I was busy for

Prepare wedding . I Contact you on 5th Oct,we will figure out everything please don't worry.

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
roll.gif
at Jay, not the situation. How hard is it to click a mouse and send refund? You could've sent a refund in less time than it took for him to write that joke of a response.

Hello my friend!

Prepare wedding . I Contact you on 5th Oct,we will figure out everything please don't worry.

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
Brah you should find out where the wedding at and go New Jack City on homeboy 
pimp.gif

@Dunks318-yes I did drop you a pm(2 I believe could be wrong) asking about your dealings with promo since I seen you received pairs from them. A friend was going over different websites and from the get I told him to wait but thats not the point here. I then asked in the 2nd pm about you shipping pairs back to promo and you informed me it was mentalkicks and you did mention the fact they were "sold out" on promo. I was asking a question to you plain and simple. Once I was able to let my friend know he had already ordered from promo. He asked me about the websites days before I even asked about the shoes to you just so you know. I have seen the emails and could gladly ask him to send them right on over to me thats not a problem. Please do not call me a liar bud. What I will do for you is get those emails and post them in here would that help you? All Im doing is trying to help someone out in here if they had a thought of ordering from promo. I did say he was refunded but for you my friend ill get the emails. Dudes name is Dennis Lam right?..

How is everybody creepin on these comeups??? I'm thinkin about posting mine on ebay...Starting the bid at like $180...Listing ALL of the flaws, source of the shoes (SDS), etc. and seeing what I come up with. At this rate, I'm just trying toget at least half my money back. Any suggestions for getting rid of these? Already past my 45 day mark and pretty much decided to take the L, but now that dudes are comin up with these...I want in!!! Let me know whats good NT Fam!!

@ GeneGreenRKO:

I'M NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR. This is your pm word for word:

"Hey bro quick question for you. I see you bought from promo..is it safe to buy from them? My boy was thinking of pulling the trigger on a sz 11 and I dont want him to end up getting some fakes considering he is so new to the game. See'n you bought from them should he buy from promo? Thanks for your time man."

How did he "already ordered a pair from promo" after you asked me "he was thinking about pulling the trigger on a size 11?"

All of this happened AFTER promo was sold out and doesn't give you a drop down option to buy???

If that's not conflicting info, I don't know what is. Bud.

I really don't care. Like I said if someone got fakes, the seller/site should be exposed. Tagged pics is the only option. How you or "your friend" got "fakes" and didn't take pics is beyond me.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by freshair

if 23penny is legit... why do his 3s have the same jagged tongues like the marqueesole pairs ? dont fall for it
All of my 2011 TB3s came from EastBay, Footlocker and NDC
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have all the receipts, would you like to see them? 
laugh.gif
just out of curiousity fam. If you buy all/most of your products for retail how do you make any profit?
feel free to PM me if it's top secret stuff.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

23penny has the illest logo on the internet. Its so awesome I cry every time I see it.

What up Z!

roll.gif

what's good Nick, hit you up this weekend bro, been really busy with school 
sick.gif

What's good NT fam? Joe, Terry & Dan 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What up Z
Still getting the daily dose of hate I see 
laugh.gif

haters_gonna_hate.gif

@dunks318i-My friend does not post in here or take pics neither did I so I guess Im sorry for that huh? Anyway he ordered the shoes on the 14th I sent you that pm on the 18th. I did say he asked me days before this about promo right? I asked you since I seen that you ordered from there I never ordered from there personally so when I was on here looking I seen your post and shot you a pm to ask about your experience with them. You ask how did he already order and Ill tell you he ordered on the 14th of Sept. He didnt order it on the day we exchanged pm's. From the emails on the 18th he was responding back and forth with Mr. Lam. Call it conflicting but I have some emails here to prove it. Like I said the guy refunded the money so that does say something for him. Here are a few emails:

On the 18th:
Dear James,

I'm sorry to tell you that the shipment in transit was the wrong shoes, they were not the shoes you ordered. Please DON'T sign for the shipment when it gets to your address. Just simply ask USPS to return to the sender. My shipping guy mixed your order with other buyers while I was out of town last week.

I am sorry that I have to let you down. I am going to do the refund when you reject the shipment.

Sorry again
Dennis

On the 20th:
I emailed you many times telling you not to sign for the shipment and have them return to me. This was the shipment that i got ripped off by one of the china guy. Anyway, please return them to:

I will not put his address out like that but there are more..

On the 20th:
Please pack the shoes exactly like the way your receive them and go to one of the nearest USPS post office. Just fill out the form for the global priority air mail and send them back to the address I just gave you.
I will pay you back for the shipping, please do it as quick as possible because I want to return the shoes to the guy who ripped me off for $250 a pair!!

On the 20th:
Please send the shoes and give me the tracking number and I will do the refund, that is simple and quick! Now because you file the dispute and paypal is holding the money, I can't do the refund until you cancel the dispute

On the 20th:
Don't worry! When I get the valid tracking number and you drop the dispute, then I can do the refund right the way. Paypal is holding your money now because of the dispute I cannot process any refund even I want to, please! I am a honest businessman, remember I told you to reject the shipment. I am not going to cheat on your money!

On the 20th:
Don't worry! As I said, if I wanna to cheat on you, I would not ask you to reject the shipment at the first point.
I am a honest person and will do what I promised!
Can I track the tracking number online?

On the 20th:
Hey buddy, it is almost 1am here. I am going to sleep and please drop the dispute when you get home so I can do the refund on the first thing in the morning when I wake up at 6.30am. I will include the shipping, thanks!

On the 20th:
I have just refunded you. I tried the tracking number at usps.com, it is invalid. Can you check again the tracking number?
I will send you the shipping charge later.

Those are Dennis Lams emails/responses back to my friend. I have nothing to lie about and Im glad you're not calling me a liar. Im not here to argue I just wanted to pass on info. After looking back some pages I came across pg 506 where you must have received a refund through promo-shoes as well here is what you said:
BREAKING NEWS:

Just got this from promo-shoes. They refunded my money today and stated they are ALL out of LEGIT concords. Here is a direct copy/paste from a couple of emails:

"Refund is done, please check your paypal.
When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s.

Thanks
Dennis"

I also asked him if ANY other website is GOOD to go for a SAFE order and if footalog dot com is legit and he said:

"As far as I know, it is almost impossible to get real concord now, basically all other sites are selling fake.

You are the first on my list when I get more.

Thanks
Dennis"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Hello my friend!

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif

what a douche! i hope paypal rules in your favor soon. sorry man

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Hello my friend!

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
Brah you should find out where the wedding at and go New Jack City on homeboy 
pimp.gif

Im so weak right now!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Rockabye Baby!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

just out of curiousity fam. If you buy all/most of your products for retail how do you make any profit?
I don't. 
pimp.gif
I believe him.......its good business either way since youre getting the name out there for when you do get the profitable stuff i.e. Concords and any other limited sneaker............kudos
grin.gif

damn @ all the madness still in this thread smh. The amount of posts are slowing, but the drama is still high...
1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I don't. 
pimp.gif
I believe him.......its good business either way since youre getting the name out there for when you do get the profitable stuff i.e. Concords and any other limited sneaker............kudos
grin.gif
He's definitely legit...just got some Solar Reds from him. He's cool peoples
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

if 23penny is legit... why do his 3s have the same jagged tongues like the marqueesole pairs ? dont fall for it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
the "early" black cements

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sonned that foo!
maybe u got ur true blues from eastbay.. but explain the "early" black cements.. them %%$%# look horrible... 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sonned that foo!
maybe u got ur true blues from eastbay.. but explain the "early" black cements.. them %%$%# look horrible... 

lol why are you so butt hurt about what Z does?  You jelly?
The sodium in this one is HIGH

Quick question and need an answer please. My friend is a @@+#*+# and ordered from VMVinc and didn't notice it said preorder and he already purchased from his paypal. He wanted to knownif anyone knew when they will ship out or if he wot get his pair till December since it said preorder. If someone could get back to me thanks.

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

@dunks318i-My friend does not post in here or take pics neither did I so I guess Im sorry for that huh? Anyway he ordered the shoes on the 14th I sent you that pm on the 18th. I did say he asked me days before this about promo right? I asked you since I seen that you ordered from there I never ordered from there personally so when I was on here looking I seen your post and shot you a pm to ask about your experience with them. You ask how did he already order and Ill tell you he ordered on the 14th of Sept. He didnt order it on the day we exchanged pm's. From the emails on the 18th he was responding back and forth with Mr. Lam. Call it conflicting but I have some emails here to prove it. Like I said the guy refunded the money so that does say something for him. Here are a few emails:

On the 18th:
Dear James,

I'm sorry to tell you that the shipment in transit was the wrong shoes, they were not the shoes you ordered. Please DON'T sign for the shipment when it gets to your address. Just simply ask USPS to return to the sender. My shipping guy mixed your order with other buyers while I was out of town last week.

I am sorry that I have to let you down. I am going to do the refund when you reject the shipment.

Sorry again
Dennis

On the 20th:
I emailed you many times telling you not to sign for the shipment and have them return to me. This was the shipment that i got ripped off by one of the china guy. Anyway, please return them to:

I will not put his address out like that but there are more..

On the 20th:
Please pack the shoes exactly like the way your receive them and go to one of the nearest USPS post office. Just fill out the form for the global priority air mail and send them back to the address I just gave you.
I will pay you back for the shipping, please do it as quick as possible because I want to return the shoes to the guy who ripped me off for $250 a pair!!

On the 20th:
Please send the shoes and give me the tracking number and I will do the refund, that is simple and quick! Now because you file the dispute and paypal is holding the money, I can't do the refund until you cancel the dispute

On the 20th:
Don't worry! When I get the valid tracking number and you drop the dispute, then I can do the refund right the way. Paypal is holding your money now because of the dispute I cannot process any refund even I want to, please! I am a honest businessman, remember I told you to reject the shipment. I am not going to cheat on your money!

On the 20th:
Don't worry! As I said, if I wanna to cheat on you, I would not ask you to reject the shipment at the first point.
I am a honest person and will do what I promised!
Can I track the tracking number online?

On the 20th:
Hey buddy, it is almost 1am here. I am going to sleep and please drop the dispute when you get home so I can do the refund on the first thing in the morning when I wake up at 6.30am. I will include the shipping, thanks!

On the 20th:
I have just refunded you. I tried the tracking number at usps.com, it is invalid. Can you check again the tracking number?
I will send you the shipping charge later.

Those are Dennis Lams emails/responses back to my friend. I have nothing to lie about and Im glad you're not calling me a liar. Im not here to argue I just wanted to pass on info. After looking back some pages I came across pg 506 where you must have received a refund through promo-shoes as well here is what you said:
BREAKING NEWS:

Just got this from promo-shoes. They refunded my money today and stated they are ALL out of LEGIT concords. Here is a direct copy/paste from a couple of emails:

"Refund is done, please check your paypal.
When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s.

Thanks
Dennis"

I also asked him if ANY other website is GOOD to go for a SAFE order and if footalog dot com is legit and he said:

"As far as I know, it is almost impossible to get real concord now, basically all other sites are selling fake.

You are the first on my list when I get more.

Thanks
Dennis"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
i said it the factory is shut down. they shut it down to produce the final product. anything new comming out is straight fake.

im no shoe manufacturing guru but i'd expect the pairs we buy in december to have manufacturing date between july and october...

Hello my friend!

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
WOW Jay just got his ENTIRE wedding funded by NT members
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
interest free loan here I come
probably gonna fund the honeymoon with fake yeezy 2's and fake cement 4's
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Hello my friend!

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
WOW Jay just got his ENTIRE wedding funded by NT members
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
interest free loan here I come
probably gonna fund the honeymoon with fake yeezy 2's and fake cement 4's
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif