Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so NTers are still droppin $250+ on some fake concords? niiiice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

23penny.com is as legit as it gets
pimp.gif
what makes theirs more legit than others?

How do you tell what's legit and what's not???!!!! The freaking product is not even out yet, with no official pictures. At this point I would just assume nothign is legit and just wait till RD to pay MSRP and buy them at an authorized Nike retailer.

so I emailed Jay about 3 days ago regarding my pair saying "Jorqdan" and not "Jordan" and about getting a refund, he still hasn't replied back to me. Smh will take an huge L but lesson learned

got my deadstock 2001 bred XI in trade for the "Jumpman Joqdan" Concord XI and a $40 refund from paypal. $238 for deadstock 2001 Bred XIs.
#CoolStoryHuhBro?

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so NTers are still droppin $250+ on some fake concords? niiiice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

23penny.com is as legit as it gets
pimp.gif
what makes theirs more legit than others?

thats what im saying, could have sworn everyone said his looked like crap

mini-IMG_3168.JPG

dont think the jumpman is supposed to reach the top of the 23....

^^You have female tendencies. You're obviously still butt hurt by all the negativity you've gotten from him and others because of your cheerleading. Get over it.

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

so I emailed Jay about 3 days ago regarding my pair saying "Jorqdan" and not "Jordan" and about getting a refund, he still hasn't replied back to me. Smh will take an huge L but lesson learned
Probably because he has no idea what you're talking about, that is not an indicator in the LEAST if they are fake or not.  If you look at some of the OG pairs of XI's the R in Jordan isn't perfect
30t6p3b.gif
so many people trying to drop knowledge in here and are completely clueless (not saying you, but whoever pointed that out)

Originally Posted by matt2126

got my deadstock 2001 bred XI in trade for the "Jumpman Joqdan" Concord XI and a $40 refund from paypal. $238 for deadstock 2001 Bred XIs.
#CoolStoryHuhBro?
Good stuff....I was able to get at deadstock pair last year on ebay 2001 for $68......one of my best come ups...I thought the seller was gonna back out.

Originally Posted by dimez81

#CoolStoryHuhBro?
Good stuff....I was able to get at deadstock pair last year on ebay 2001 for $68......one of my best come ups...I thought the seller was gonna back out.

I grabbed a pair on ebay for $180 earlier this year, no box though. the dude said his collection was featured in sole collector etc. had a ton of heat, but a pair of mars 4s he had were fake, so i was nervous, but they checked out. yours takes the cake though, ebay is great, i just grabbed vvvnds 2001 black cement 3s, box, receipt, and retro card for $175

#CoolStoryHuhBro?

I grabbed a pair on ebay for $180 earlier this year, no box though. the dude said his collection was featured in sole collector etc. had a ton of heat, but a pair of mars 4s he had were fake, so i was nervous, but they checked out. yours takes the cake though, ebay is great, i just grabbed vvvnds 2001 black cement 3s, box, receipt, and retro card for $175  
damn your lucky even for near ds thats a good price. I've been searching for a pair of 2001 cement iii's for the past year.  I always seem to miss my size.  I found one this week for $275 ds....but it has a broken heel tab...so ive been back and forth about buying it.

damn your lucky even for near ds thats a good price. I've been searching for a pair of 2001 cement iii's for the past year.  I always seem to miss my size.  I found one this week for $275 ds....but it has a broken heel tab...so ive been back and forth about buying it.

I saw those, i contemplated them as well, but no reason to, ive got a real clean pair, nike air still on the insoles, no creasing or cracking, and the 2011 pair, which ill end up doubling up on upon release day. so i take it youre a sz 13 as well?

I saw those, i contemplated them as well, but no reason to, ive got a real clean pair, nike air still on the insoles, no creasing or cracking, and the 2011 pair, which ill end up doubling up on upon release day. so i take it youre a sz 13 as well?

no the one that had it was a size 8.  im gonna see if i can speak the seller down some more..

sorry didnt mean to derail the thread.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

^^You have female tendencies. You're obviously still butt hurt by all the negativity you've gotten from him and others because of your cheerleading. Get over it.

laugh.gif

qft

23penny is 100% legit, I'll vouch for him

if 23penny is legit... why do his 3s have the same jagged tongues like the marqueesole pairs ? dont fall for it

I got by TB3's from NDC and the tongues aren't the best....(meaning the rounded top of tongues vs. sloppy top of tongue). I'm sure it's all the QC of Nike, but whatever, I wear them anyway

I wouldnt buy from promo shoes..a friend did and paid the price and received fakes. He did get a refund and was refunded on shipping. Dude said his connect gave him the shoes blah blah blah. At the end of the day if someone sends out fakes then they could do it again in the future..

Originally Posted by freshair

if 23penny is legit... why do his 3s have the same jagged tongues like the marqueesole pairs ? dont fall for it
All of my 2011 TB3s came from EastBay, Footlocker and NDC
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have all the receipts, would you like to see them? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

I wouldnt buy from promo shoes..a friend did and paid the price and received fakes. He did get a refund and was refunded on shipping. Dude said his connect gave him the shoes blah blah blah. At the end of the day if someone sends out fakes then they could do it again in the future..

I'm sorry, but your story doesn't add up to me.1.) You pm me a couple of times if promo was legit, I replied yes because I recieved legit pairs.2.) You pm me again to see if it was safe to buy because you didn't want "your friend" to get burnt, I replied that they were out of stock and been out of stock for a while. I myself go to promos site and low and behold, on the drag down option its still sold out and won't let you add any sizes to your cart.3.) How can your friend order them when there is no option? (Sold out)4.) How come you or "your friend" take pics?5.) If I recieved fakes, I would've taken mad pics and exposed them6.) Why isn't "your friend" posting this and that?Not saying you're a liar, but it your story seems suspect.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by freshair

All of my 2011 TB3s came from EastBay, Footlocker and NDC
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have all the receipts, would you like to see them? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sonned that foo!

Originally Posted by sorianotron

23penny has the illest logo on the internet. Its so awesome I cry every time I see it.

What up Z!

roll.gif

what's good Nick, hit you up this weekend bro, been really busy with school 
sick.gif

What's good NT fam? Joe, Terry & Dan 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got this email from Jay:

Hello my friend!

Very sorry for reply delay,This weekend is my wedding day.I was busy for

Prepare wedding . I Contact you on 5th Oct,we will figure out everything please don't worry.

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom