Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

im the reason?
laugh.gif

most of NT shoe heads knew about them, they were 100% legit in the past. i guess if i tell you to jump off a cliff your gonna do it too? i didnt tell or make anyone buy anything. for the last 2 months everyone knew all these sites were selling bogus shoes but people keep buying them up like idiots.

im to blame, LOLZ

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

overproduced it a good thing. more money for JB, more pairs for everyone. No one gets killed for shoes. win win for everyone

@Zyzz - yeah it is your fault! its your fault that my gas tank is on E too

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by matt2126

ok, so after getting my slamdunkspace pair, i traded them for deadstock bred xis from 01' but they were a little lopsided, so i traded them for a pair of vnds 2000 infrared 6s, which i quickly flipped for a pair of deadstock 2000 space jam XIs. after my $40 paypal refund, i walked away with deadstock 2000 space jams for $238. i have a pair of concords lined up for the employee discount at champs, and im trying to lock up a second pair at the same price. the newer pair of these concords are looking much better, tighter "23" on the rear, not as sloppy, no precreasing (atleast not as bad as the first runs from Jay and Randy, minus that firts run of fakes from Randy)
THAT'S A LOT OF FLIPPING BUT YOU DID THE RIGHT THING
pimp.gif

Thank you sir, im pretty happy myself  

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

^^^dont act like you aint the reason most of NT got duped with the massive amounts of knee time you had with Jay and SDS.

If you bought shoes from anywhere other than regular retail stores, 4-5 months before they were scedualed to release, and you later find out they were fake that is YOUR fault! It is YOUR fault for not acknowledging the risks of purchasing shoes off an  (international) website that doesn't even have a retail location. You should've known the risk you were taking when you decided to purchase these 4-5 months before release date. Don't fault anyone but yourself for not doing your homework.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rd can't come fast enough.
to hold me over, i printed up some custom concord tees with a photo i took a couple years ago:
img6496d.jpg

img6499ec.jpg

img6492j.jpg

Not a fan of sneakers on shirts but this is the exception to the rule!!

For $23 (what you did there, I see), this sure is a lot better than the crap they're putting out nowadays.

Pics comin when mines gets here.
happy.gif

Had a dream I received my two pairs but Nike f'd up and sent me some all maroon XI's. Returned them for my Concords and they were all sold out 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LMAO AT ZYZZ TROLLING FOR THE FIRST 250 PAGES RIDING HARD FOR SDS AND

SINCE THE EXPOSURE GO THIS FACE ON:

trollface.jpg
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you still cool in my book though Z. 

I think I finally made the decision of passing on these and just rocking with the 00 pair. I dont buy sneakers for fashion that often so my money will go to BCIIIs.

but effin NSW going nuts with the teh retros in 12. so debating between IVs and Marinos. ihfoherohgfiuhfoiuahofiuh
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom