Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

My Sj's and Cg's both are molded wayy differently. Needless to say I hope the concords are more shaped like the Cg's or I'll just cop some 00s.

I just hope that JB will make the Concords with the clear icey sole on the bottom or if they make them with the blue tinted soles that's fine with me as long as they're made original.

will be purchasing one on presale and hopefully 2 the night of. These will be madness. People who don't know who michael jordan is will be seeing these on the news and talking about them. Expect resale value of at least $350

Here we go with the "I'm gonna pass on these because I dont like the shape" complaints, but then when it comes down to crunch time.. Youre searching for a pair and posting pictures of your multiple pairs you ended up buying, then coming up with a reason why you went ahead and bought them anyways. This really becoming repetitive. lol.. Every year theres always AJ11 rebels.
laugh.gif

Found a ds pair for 175
pimp.gif
. Just needs a little sea glow. Still looking towards to buyin these

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

My Sj's and Cg's both are molded wayy differently. Needless to say I hope the concords are more shaped like the Cg's or I'll just cop some 00s.

this, hopefully the mold improves again but if not i will be happy if they come out like the cool greys
they looked great compared to the cdps imo

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

no way im going through the madness to get a pair. ill pay the extra to get them early and avoid all the BS

smart man!

say that after he tells you how much he paid
With all of the hype especially for XI's, concords on top of that, I think paying a little extra is well worth it. No lines, no high school kids, no resellers, no clowns, no cold, no craziness, no waking up early and going home empty handed...I could go on and on. It's kinda the same as paying TOP dollar for a swoosh account or a connect. Go figure.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Here we go with the "I'm gonna pass on these because I dont like the shape" complaints, but then when it comes down to crunch time.. Youre searching for a pair and posting pictures of your multiple pairs you ended up buying, then coming up with a reason why you went ahead and bought them anyways. This really becoming repetitive. lol.. Every year theres always AJ11 rebels.
laugh.gif

There are definitely tons of folks on here who do that. 
I'm simply not to fond of the idea of having something I don't like, so it makes no sense for me to buy. 

The recent 11's are not nice at all to me.   

Originally Posted by faddy

will be purchasing one on presale and hopefully 2 the night of. These will be madness. People who don't know who michael jordan is will be seeing these on the news and talking about them. Expect resale value of at least $350

This is the reason I will get a.m.a.p

Its crazy how cats start beasting almost a yr before the shoe drop n wonder why the releases by so crazy.....idc I got.mine regardless ....ijs

That's true...but u only amplify a situation by getting a message board to 300 pages before a shoe releases and telling erybody n they mother the "patent leathers" coming out....there are far more people that read this message board then "s.eakerheads" elf like to believe...y do u think jordan makes announcements so earlier....build hype n make stores order huge shipments because people are axing about these shoes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

laugh.gif

There are definitely tons of folks on here who do that. 
I'm simply not to fond of the idea of having something I don't like, so it makes no sense for me to buy. 

The recent 11's are not nice at all to me.   

I respect that. I personally think that the Cool Greys shape looked a little off. I got my first pair last September, and figured they were B-Grades.. then when I copped the second pair on release day, it was the same thing. But I've just learned to accept Jordan brand for what it is. Cheap material, high prices. Its almost like they're becoming resellers, before they ship them out to resellers, lol. I think the Concords are the best looking XIs out of all of them, so they are a MUST for me.. I dont know about anywhere else.. but places out here in L.A. become really shady when it comes to selling Js

lastly, my aunt got hit in the head with a glock as a male tried to steal her bag at a subway station in long island city, queens in the city of new york, awhile ago. again, i'm not taking any chances and would prefer to carry a concealed weapon in the event that something unfortunate would happen on my way home.
most likely the cowards from queens bridge, if u ask me.

Back
Top Bottom