Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

They need to face the jumpman in the right direction on the left shoe. There was absolutely no reason for them to change it in the first place.

Originally Posted by melo8584

Is 10/01/11 in regaerds to the production date? Or am I just way off base? Cuz I know they drop in December for sure.

That is the first date that Nike will allow a retailer to sell the shoe....

I'd be much they do exactly the way the did it with the Cool Greys...Jumpmans facing in their right direction.

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Originally Posted by melo8584

Is 10/01/11 in regaerds to the production date? Or am I just way off base? Cuz I know they drop in December for sure.

That is the first date..which has something to do with Nike and whoever sells the shoe...

2ptoxfa.jpg

Being from Chicago, I remember when Jordan had the Space Jams on with the "45" on the back in the Playoffs against Orlando.. Classic shoes ^^^^^

I'd mcuh rather have the number 23 sticthed on the back than the number 45. The number 23 was Michael's legendary iconic number...Winning championships, MVP trophies(in All-Star games and the Finals) and so on. So I prefer to have 23 stiched on the back than 45.

i like the 45 hope they keep but make the numbers closer together and smaller look lil weird when it is huge number imo

Drake (along with several other celebs) gives Jordan Brand a list of what he wants and they make it for them. Don't get your hopes up. Personally I'd like to see the "45" on there.

"23" or "45" won't affect my decision to get a pair or two but if I had a choice, I'd like to see "23".

Back
Top Bottom