Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^ I know you do.
wink.gif

Everyday I fear more of the "killing" that would happen the day these concords would be released!

OMG by far the biggest event in the last few years. I can see the lines now... East Bay unreachable until 6am. Niketown swormed with people for days.

i need as many as i can grab i will be keeping extra for my kids........need plenty to rock

i was cleaning up in the garage and found these. these were my lil bro's shoes like in elementary back in early 00s..

the retro 11 lows ie is a 7Y, the XI concords are 4Y, too bad I was going to let my gf wear the concords if they they were 7Y so she would have heat!
they killed the lows with that elephant print and charcoal soles though

those concords prob only had a few times being worn.. it didn't nearly yellow as much as my retro XIs in adult size and it was never worn at all
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

They will just ruin it with that damn blue sole anyway.

OG's had a blue tint sole though. Blue tint on soles looks
pimp.gif
IMO.

y you guys teasing yaself wit this thread, its only march. lol i guess its a good retro/og pic thread for now. great pics btw

Cost about 10 bucks to make the shoe. They'll sell it to retailers for $92.75. We will pay 175 bucks and tax which is close to $200 at release. Resellers will sell for $300-350...probably see very close to 400. I just don't understand, LOL.

I had no idea retailers paid that. How does jb decide the retailers pricing and then decide on 175 for us?

Yup sure is supply an demand an the people who hype the shoe up dont make it any better

Even tho im not a fan of the yellowing sole's i have to have a pair of these puppies. Hopefully the follwoing year jordan brand will release the breds with GOOD quality!!!

I'm glad for everyone trying to cop mutiples and *$%#, but im content with 1 pair(all i can afford lol) maybe a second to trade for some ds space james. We will see still got 9 months haha

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

Cost about 10 bucks to make the shoe. They'll sell it to retailers for $92.75. We will pay 175 bucks and tax which is close to $200 at release. Resellers will sell for $300-350...probably see very close to 400. I just don't understand, LOL.
That's capitalism, home skillet.

Originally Posted by nickgotmoney07

im only copping to sell everyone hypes the 11;s so imma make some bread off em

Oohh, i'm jealous Nicki.

You bout to be a hundredaire.

WINNING!!!!

i refuse to pay a the resellers price. if i dont get them when they release, then i dont get them at all. oh well

Back
Top Bottom