Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumor is that they delayed the release till dec because of a game called "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" is going to be released in Nov. the gameis going to sell millions on hype alone, and they dont want to be in the mix of that.....

yeah $175 is steep and it hurts everyones pockets. i wish retail was lower.

one question tho....

why wouldn't JB charge this much for space jams? i can't think of a reason. they're a business.

Yes, it sucks that they cost $175 retail, but it would make sense for this kind of shoe. Also, take into account inflation. Sucks for oversees people becausethey will cost over $200 for them before tax.

Anyways, here is the other sample tee I recieved from Bobby Fresh for pictures. Not bad, but i like the "Sole Icy" tee better.
Remember it is free shipping on flipjays.com and lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif

whoa whoa alotta dudes getting scared and running to pre-ordering
laugh.gif
, imabe a G bout this one i finish work at 7 45 in the morning and its gonna take me 15- 20 mins to get to my store, if i get to my store and i dont get a pair illjust wait couple months and pay 250 maximum for them, there is always gonna be a fool who realize they overspent money on shoes and gonna be in panic mode toget rid of em.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Yes, it sucks that they cost $175 retail, but it would make sense for this kind of shoe. Also, take into account inflation. Sucks for oversees people because they will cost over $200 for them before tax.

Anyways, here is the other sample tee I recieved from Bobby Fresh for pictures. Not bad, but i like the "Sole Icy" tee better.
grin.gif
I kinda like this tee better than the other one.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

so final word...sneakerpreorder is legit?? any news on when they might start shipping???
Am I allowed to vouch for myself here?
laugh.gif

Yes my site is 100% legit. As I've stated in the many PM's and emails that I've answered, I normally get my shipment in about 1 to 2 weeks priorto release date and I ship as soon as I have them in hand. PM me if you have any specific questions. And thanks to everyone who has placed their order sofar. I promise you will all be repeat customers.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Yes, it sucks that they cost $175 retail, but it would make sense for this kind of shoe. Also, take into account inflation. Sucks for oversees people because they will cost over $200 for them before tax.

grin.gif

if the tee didnt say lick my kicks i woulda coooped.

can someone shed some light.... i know these are confirmed "GR".. but does that mean they will be available online at EASTBAY????

so now that these have been out for awhile (marquee, etc.....) - how do these fit ?

im lookn to cop but have never worn an XI

my true size is a 10

thanks NT

They fit true to size. It all depends on how you get them laced cus they can be narrow or too wide.

everyone has their own style so it depends on how you wear your j's

footalog has restocked with all sizes !!!! i pulled the trigger and ordered from air -randy for 280.00 shipped i will post pics when they get here next week

Kixandthecity.com says official release date is the 24th of dec, and they also said NIKE AIR is coming back on the III's in the same post....I hope thereis truth to that!

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Got mine in today, feels much better than the CDPs.

01.jpg
I don't want to sound like a complainer, but shouldn't it say "Jumpman Jordan"? Hell, shouldn't it say" JumpmanJam"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Got mine in today, feels much better than the CDPs.

01.jpg
I don't want to sound like a complainer, but shouldn't it say "Jumpman Jordan"? Hell, shouldn't it say" Jumpman Jam"?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, JB makes nosense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom