Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad this is truely one of those shoes I have no desire for. But this is maybe the only Air Jordan retro
that should have ever released that issn't an original retail colorway...the only retro+ worth looking at

Originally Posted by abernja

Space Jam XI Release - 12/24/09

Mens
378037-041

Grade School
378038-041

PreSchool
378039-041

Infant
378040-041

Crib Bootie
378049-041

Take it for what its worth. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if I'm right.......well I told you so.

As I stated on 8/21/09

So if they arent coming out in a special box then why did my homeboy get them in in that box??i just posted pics so dont say the idea was scrapped if they weresold in that box.

ouch. the box and inserts made these shoes more desirable. ah well.

collector's item FTW, to those that have them.

smh.gif
at these little re-sellers...

And this is why the shoe game is almost dead....
smh.gif

255osq0.gif
to all the people whos keeping it alive...

holoflow, your not the one help keeping it alive...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Nermindee

225.... is this site legit?... something about it is really fishy.
http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html

Well the title tells you everything...i don't kno how that seems fishy...its solezprogression's site...from his track record wit many up here, he official like a ref wit a whistle

Thanks Sylvester...

Yeah, my site is 100% legit. Hit me up if you have any questions people.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Nermindee

225.... is this site legit?... something about it is really fishy.
http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html

Well the title tells you everything...i don't kno how that seems fishy...its solezprogression's site...from his track record wit many up here, he official like a ref wit a whistle

Thanks Sylvester...

Yeah, my site is 100% legit. Hit me up if you have any questions people.
sorry didnt mean to badmouth yer site, cant blame me... theres hundreds of sites that look the same and claim they have authentic products but arefake.

sneakerpreorder.com is 100% LEGIT i was having problems with the cart no showing up when i tried to order. i email him and got a quick reponse and the problemwas resolved.

Im a little disappointed to hear this may not be coming with the special box and inserts... I wanted 1 to rock and 1 to stock which would of been a solidaddition to the collection.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So all tha dudes salty because no fancy box n shoe trees say they should drop the price huh

To wat $165-$170
grin.gif
so u was prepared to pay more for a fancy box lol

Peeps on here will complain about anything how can I put this so peeps understand ITS ABOUT THA SHOES

I dont give a damn if they come in a beat up Frosted Flakes box aslong as the shoes are crisp n icey.

$175 is tha price because there Space Jams and because theres been mad hype n thirst for these shoes since the 2001 drop not because of a damn box.

This board is full of whingers n whiners these days who'll complain about any lil thing some quality issues I can understand but a box I mean we talkin bout a box
tired.gif

Peace
Scottie

why you so thirsty? you must of not been around when these first came out... they were originally 125 boy boy... im hyped about these just as much as everyoneelse but JB is taking advantage... im sure everyone is going to cop regardless including me just to have a pair but im saying we should get more as a customerto justify the high price... it so petty to complain about the box and shoe trees but in a way its a added bonus to have it...

damn im working the day of the release / I may have to call in just to copped some space jams LOL/ ^^^^ btw that pic whoooooo

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So all tha dudes salty because no fancy box n shoe trees say they should drop the price huh

To wat $165-$170
grin.gif
so u was prepared to pay more for a fancy box lol

Peeps on here will complain about anything how can I put this so peeps understand ITS ABOUT THA SHOES

I dont give a damn if they come in a beat up Frosted Flakes box aslong as the shoes are crisp n icey.

$175 is tha price because there Space Jams and because theres been mad hype n thirst for these shoes since the 2001 drop not because of a damn box.

This board is full of whingers n whiners these days who'll complain about any lil thing some quality issues I can understand but a box I mean we talkin bout a box
tired.gif

Peace
Scottie

why you so thirsty? you must of not been around when these first came out... they were originally 125 boy boy... im hyped about these just as much as everyone else but JB is taking advantage... im sure everyone is going to cop regardless including me just to have a pair but im saying we should get more as a customer to justify the high price... it so petty to complain about the box and shoe trees but in a way its a added bonus to have it...

In wat way am I thirsty?

I have my 2001s in my closet well worn from ballin indoors yellow soles and all so im just glad I can cop a fresh pair now.

When they dropped in 2001 I copped mine easy no problem there wasnt hypebeasts and stupid crazyness goin on in the shoe game but they still were hott enough tosell out in most places so $125 to NIKE was all good.

But this is 2009 not 2001 and hypebeasts are out there aswell as everybody who loved them in 2001 so they can add $50 to the price and rest easy knowing peoplewill pay it and they will still sell out fast.

My point was if u read properly that $175 IS FOR THA SHOES and was always for tha shoes was never about tha box wed have paid $175 regardless.

N really who cares about a fancy box n shoe trees yall gonna start rockin them to?

Cant beleive the Im not coppin if no special box comments lol
laugh.gif

Last of all my name aint Boy Boy and unless u over the age of 30 or know me call me BabyfacedAssassin aight
tongue.gif

Peace
Scottie

I want to say partial reason is inflation and partial reason is they can make whatever price they want. Legitimate reasons? Your call...

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Someone posted this in the Canada forum a month ago about the box.
Manager at the Footlocker where my brother works told me he heard from his Nike Rep that the "special" commemorative box we have all seen online, with the blue "shoe trees" may be limited to urban accounts. The Space Jams releasing at regular retailers like Footlocker will come in a regular Jordan box.

Im hoping and praying this is true, cuz I got my spots. I WANT THAT BOX and EXTRAS... FOR SOME DAMN 175!!!!
mad.gif
Those are FOAM prices! We can't get a special edition box and some inserts,all costing them prolly $10, and they raised the price significantly higher than from where it should be?!? FCK JB, and that is why I havnt copped J'ssince '06, but I need them Space Jams. These will be the last (maybe blk/prpl 12s if they release in adult and/or those 6s)....dunzo for me, JB be on thatBSSSSSSS!!!!! smh. NIKE-only baby...

My only beef with these is the tongue tag not saying JUMPMAN JAM

After all that was a big part of them being Space Jams and making them different from the other XI models.

If people were told 3-4 months ago the special box would cost them $10-$15 extra theyd have said damn makem $160 and give me a regular Jordan box.

A box is somthin to store ya shoes in when ya not wearing them thats all!

I swear people cry for cryings sake on NT nowadays
tired.gif

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I think I'm just going to preorder these to avoid the hype.
laugh.gif

Better for the rest, I hope I don't see those who pre-ordered theirs, in line outside the store.

Selfish bastards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom