Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

These shouldn't be hard to get. They won't be sitting in shelves the next day, but you should be able to get a pair if you want one.

nikestore.com and eastbay.com and finishline.com will have them
wink.gif

glad to hear this, will hopefully be able to cop x 2. Now i just want to know about the special packaging!!!

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

glad to hear this, will hopefully be able to cop x 2. Now i just want to know about the special packaging!!!

FOr as special packaging hasnt been confirmed officially but i doubt it

^^^Just 1? lol everyone in here is talking about goin in & getting few pairs, myself included. So CONFIRMED release date is December 23rd? busy times ofthe year so I gotta get right days off from work 2 hit up a few spots

Well i was reading 23isback.com and they are saying from some source that the spacejam 09 are going to be releasing in men sizes only WOW i got to look in tothat
devil.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Well i was reading 23isback.com and they are saying from some source that the spacejam 09 are going to be releasing in men sizes only WOW i got to look in to that
devil.gif
Wrong. Although i have yet to see kids space jams i doubt they will do this especially when they know all of the kids will SELL.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Well i was reading 23isback.com and they are saying from some source that the spacejam 09 are going to be releasing in men sizes only WOW i got to look in to that
devil.gif
Wrong. Although i have yet to see kids space jams i doubt they will do this especially when they know all of the kids will SELL.

I hope so i was planning to get a few kids

Considering the way that some of these websites that are selling these have already had them restocked several times over, looks like it shouldn't be toohard to get when released to the general public...Not sure how limited or if these will be GR...

Originally Posted by poosht

Considering the way that some of these websites that are selling these have already had them restocked several times over, looks like it shouldn't be too hard to get when released to the general public...Not sure how limited or if these will be GR...
Exactly!

I dont know if you guys see KATC's news blogs. They just posted the GS sizes of the shoes...which is a pretty STRONG indicator that these should bereadily available. Just like everyone says..dont SLEEP ON IT...but no need to go crazy. Every indication, from multiple restocks from overseas and onlinesellers to the availability of child and toddler sizes for these shoes is good enough for me. Everyone relax...and just call your mall the week of to makesure they have them..and go when they open. Should be nice and stress free.

^^^^ so does this mean MORE than the CDP XI/XII...cuz that was pure hell down here in houston....dudes gettin decked...@%#%#% following you outside thestore....security gettin rushed...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Ahhh! In a bind right now If i should let my Kobe IV Del Sols go for 60$ to make money for these?

WOw 60.00 for del-sol that a steal for somebody to each's own
nerd.gif

Ahhh! In a bind right now If i should let my Kobe IV Del Sols go for 60$ to make money for these?

WOw 60.00 for del-sol that a steal for somebody to each's own
nerd.gif

I wouldn't sell your del sols for that unless they're beat. Just work a little extra before the release if you have to.

Yeah, they're not beat.. they're in good condition.I'd get rid of them for 65 probably... I dont wear them much.. I'm just in need of some cashright now too.. I don't even know anybody to even sell them too.. and I've tried the 'bay before too.

They still have fsr up to size 11 size 11.5,12 sold out
ohwell.gif

promo-shoes.com still have them, i just cop a pair sz12!! Hope it helps, bros!!
devil.gif

What condition??

By the way, that picture of the Kid size, makes the patent cut look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom