Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Ahhh! In a bind right now If i should let my Kobe IV Del Sols go for 60$ to make money for these?

What condition??

By the way, that picture of the Kid size, makes the patent cut look nice.

Good condition, I wouldn't call them NDS, but they are close. No flaws or anything. Original box and extra set of unworn laces.

Look good in gs sizes....ill def be gettin an toddler pair for sure to put in my future offsprings stash....

i can't wait until this weekend myself airrandy said i should have mine this weekend, i must be the only person who has a pair of cdp 12s who never hadproblems with the pinky toe are having to go up a sz. i wear an 11 and they fit great

I'm def coppin for my daughter. She gotta be fly, I already got my connect for RD, but won't hurt to have a couple more so I'm gon check around

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i can't wait until this weekend myself airrandy said i should have mine this weekend, i must be the only person who has a pair of cdp 12s who never had problems with the pinky toe are having to go up a sz. i wear an 11 and they fit great

do you mean the cdp 11s? because i love my cdp 12s, really comfy

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

niice!..gotta cop 4 da whole fam..

73ccj7.jpg

pimp.gif
wow is it justme or the shape of this reminds me of the OG's/ damn imagine if the mens are like this
smokin.gif

JB has dropped enough ugly and useless shoes for awhile now that all the OG NTers and sneakerheads can appreciate this

Its been 8 years since these came out along with the cool greys, columbias, concords, in 2001 they just kept coming. Great year for JB, memorable.

I got these in 2001 and ill atleast be getting a pair this year for my first kid down the line.

I need a pair of True Blue 3's

psypha i ment the XI they fit great and that pinky toe problem i really dont with my cdp 's now with my XX3 's they kill my pinky toe on my left foot

Originally Posted by Killajay209

73ccj7.jpg

pimp.gif
wow is it just me or the shape of this reminds me of the OG's/ damn imagine if the mens are like this
smokin.gif

those bottoms are so effin icy the pics are getting better and better . . . definitely wanna cop for the whole fam if possible

for those who already have a pair. do they fit like the cdp xi's (run small), or do they fit like the og xi's?

thanks.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by Killajay209

73ccj7.jpg

pimp.gif
wow is it just me or the shape of this reminds me of the OG's/ damn imagine if the mens are like this
smokin.gif

those bottoms are so effin icy the pics are getting better and better . . . definitely wanna cop for the whole fam if possible
wow, these r a kids sz??

Originally Posted by luis og13s

anyone cop from VMV and successfully got them shipped WITH the nice box and inserts? post some pics

i received my shoes from vmv this past monday and maybe i just got lucky but they look really clean. ill try to remember taking pics when i get home from worktonight.

OK let me put something clear
Yes the SJ 11 will be a GR but just like the CDP 11/12 was a GR
and what happen???? THEY SOLD OUT

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

Man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

this is the TRUTH

Man speaks the truth.

Okay yes, but no one is saying they are going to buy them the day after
laugh.gif

General Release? Everyone should know the drill. Line up early.

Hey if you love the shoes then camp for it because if you truly love this shoe and wait a few days murphys law will get you and you will have to spend someextra dough to get what you could have had for retail. and if its for hype i dont care about you, rock what you love not what i love!!!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Hey if you love the shoes then camp for it because if you truly love this shoe and wait a few days murphys law will get you and you will have to spend some extra dough to get what you could have had for retail. and if its for hype i dont care about you, rock what you love not what i love!!!
Obviously the hype for everything ruins things nowadays, people want to make a buck here and there.
I'm gonna take my chances online. Can you imagine what it would be like at a mall during the holidays?

this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold.DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom