Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kix DooD

? for NT'ers since the SJ '09 seem to be based off cdp XI "mold". Whats wrong with the fit? too short and or

to narrow? Just askin' since i passed on the XI/XII pack

thanx in advance

Kix DooD

Well for me, the toebox was just too tight. It wasn't so much that it has too narrow or short, but more like there was not enough room height-wise. Sortalike the top of the toebox just squished your toes because their was no room to move. Some people have taken the insole out and that solved the problem, butthat's not the ideal situation. It's really stupid because the original retros did not have this problem. Just more inferior releases from JB.
eyes.gif

sooo a quickstrike release it is.........so what stores are getting them???
stores like vim or dr jay getting em?

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

no "jumpman jam" noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

but copped none the less.
This is a MAJOR letdown/disappointment....

But I will say this; it sets them WAYYYY apart from the '01 Retro, which I have in VVVVNDS condition (worn once every other year since releasing) so Idon't mind too much.

Bottom line I will cop these and that's that

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

no "jumpman jam" noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

but copped none the less.
This is a MAJOR letdown/disappointment....

But I will say this; it sets them WAYYYY apart from the '01 Retro, which I have in VVVVNDS condition (worn once every other year since releasing) so I don't mind too much.

Bottom line I will cop these and that's that

truesay, instead we get 'jumpman man' ???

This hype should grow to be unprecedented....

Without this release staying true to '01 releases, I can't understand. Except to say the majority of the BJ fanbase is not old enough to rememberMichael Jordan or the integrity of his legacy.

With the end of 2K9 for me comes the end of being in the thralls of kids and naysayers who have systematically brought this forum down around our collectiveankles....

I will grab these most likely but I have the '01 Space Jams so its a target of opportunity, not necessity . . . .

man in here worrying about all type of lil bs like its gonna noticed when you rocking them, quality this, quality that, its 2009 get with it or get out thesewill be copped x5 and yall who make noise gonna be the same ppl outside stores when black friday comes so SYAU.

i seriously dont get you people.. how are the new pics fakes?? i mean lookin like fakes?????????

icy, but shape is very bad, Idk if I Should cop or just stick with my VNDS space jams that are yellow

I think the Blue clear Sole only look good on the Concord's and Columbia's.

They look hurt on the 'SpaceScams'
sick.gif
laugh.gif

btw heres my convo with a Nike rep:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Hi Jason, my concern is with Jordan Brand..
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Recently, ive seen some new pictures of the Air Jordan XI Spacejam edition, and they look fake...why does Jordanbrand do this?
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Why do they change the shape, colors, and symbols and try to trick people in thinking this is the same shoe aspreviosuly released???
Message.gif
Jason: I apologize, but I do not have any information on how the shoes are made or marketed online
Message.gif
Jason: We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Your feedback will bepassed on to my product development team.

Message.gif
Gio Montes: Ok, can you pass this message to JB please....'their products have taken a downfall, and their shoes arestarting to look like fakes....actually, fakes are looking better.
Message.gif
Gio Montes: seriously, im not lying
Message.gif
Gio Montes: i will not be buying their products anymore.
Message.gif
Jason: I will definitely pass your feedback on
Message.gif
Gio Montes: thanks Jason. do yourself a favor too, their Air Jordan's hurt peoples feet.
Message.gif
Jason: Have a great day!
Message.gif
Gio Montes: bye (to Jordan Brand) lol
Message.gif
Gio Montes: pass the feedback on please jason
Message.gif
Jason: I will
Message.gif
Jason: Bye
Message.gif
Gio Montes: thanks
Message.gif
Jason: No problem
Message.gif
Gio Montes: bye (to Jordan brand once again)

First people complained about the sole being pre-yellowed, now they complain about it being to blue/clear
laugh.gif

Make up your minds
smh.gif

On another note, it's like every time I looked at new pictures these get icier though
eek.gif
pimp.gif

LOL! Wow you shouldn't have posted those new pics last page, those are more off than a pair from Coolkicks...
laugh.gif
. Was going to get 2 pairs, but theJumpman Jam, left shoe not having reversed Jumpman and that shape....yep, definitely a pass.

as much as I wanna get these...

the shape looks worse and worse, I'm assuming they don't have the comfort the previous XI's all had(minus CDP, what my assumption is based on), andthere's no way in hell these should retail for $175, where did that retail price come from?

It would be nice of the soles weren't gonna yellow on me over time, that would definitely be a plus for them, but that's not enough rightnow...we'll see how this release shapes up, I might have to pass on these if my mood doesn't change

Originally Posted by K23J

Some people are never happy..

exactly.. seriously.. like omg why is the jumpman pointin to the other directino and what not.. like who cares.. you asked for the space jams and here yougo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom