Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by K23J

Some people are never happy..
Your damn right im not happy. WTH kind of Air Jordan XI is this?!

Toe-box looking flatter than the top on kid-n-play's head.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

sick.gif
Then ignore them and don't buy them instead of complaining in every single one of your posts here.
indifferent.gif

Don't like it, let the next man buy them. Simple and easy.

Glad I have these preordered. Only paid about $30 above retail. That's good enough to eat & enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner & avoid the Black Fridayhype. If anything, I'll just buy a second pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

sick.gif
Then ignore them and don't buy them instead of complaining in every single one of your posts here.
indifferent.gif

Don't like it, let the next man buy them. Simple and easy.
QFT.

These complaints you guys come up with are are getting old.

Might as well cop.. other jams are pissy as hell seaglowed like 4 sessions.
eyes.gif

They should just rename this board as the JB Complaint board cause there is no pleasing you damn people.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Plus half of you guys will be like "eh ill cop" later on closer to release date. Damn hypocrites.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

This hype should grow to be unprecedented....

Without this release staying true to '01 releases, I can't understand. Except to say the majority of the BJ fanbase is not old enough to remember Michael Jordan or the integrity of his legacy.

With the end of 2K9 for me comes the end of being in the thralls of kids and naysayers who have systematically brought this forum down around our collective ankles....

I will grab these most likely but I have the '01 Space Jams so its a target of opportunity, not necessity . . . .
indifferent.gif
Why is this always brought up?

Some people just like how Jordans look, plain and simple. Some people dont give a crap about his legacy. I for one respect him and think hes the GOAT, but Icould care less about buying shoes for another mans legacy. If Gortat came out with some nice looking kicks id cop no lie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

This hype should grow to be unprecedented....

Without this release staying true to '01 releases, I can't understand. Except to say the majority of the BJ fanbase is not old enough to remember Michael Jordan or the integrity of his legacy.

With the end of 2K9 for me comes the end of being in the thralls of kids and naysayers who have systematically brought this forum down around our collective ankles....

I will grab these most likely but I have the '01 Space Jams so its a target of opportunity, not necessity . . . .
indifferent.gif
Why is this always brought up?

Some people just like how Jordans look, plain and simple. Some people dont give a crap about his legacy. I for one respect him and think hes the GOAT, but I could care less about buying shoes for another mans legacy. If Gortat came out with some nice looking kicks id cop no lie.
laugh.gif

Its because its people like you and the young kids who destroy the legacy that once was - Quality, consistency, genuwine Air Jordan models that stood above anyshoe-contender out there..now their a gimmick and replica of what it truely was.

Like JB can take advantage of these 16-19 year olds who never saw Jordan play one game live with the bulls. They think this is the Authentic, genuwine shoethat once symbolized the movie SpaceJam...

Call this post repetative, duplicate and stupid but im not going to look like the bait in the hook.

%$@$ Jordan Brand. Me and JB aren't friends. Its a business. Ill wait until they realize the old method of supplying genuwine products..

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

You guys can have my pair, these do not live up to the hype!

what are you talkin about...i got da first wave of space jam retros back in 2000....they never came as icy as they look like they are now.
So your buying these imitations for the soles?
roll.gif

thats ******ed/
u damn right thats what im doin....2000 space jams are all yellow by now..i got a pair NDS and i looks like i spilled mazola oil on da soles....

Originally Posted by Grimeykicks

not a fan of the shape, but def copped

I agree, I mean JB could have done better with the shape and quality no doubt, and I would have liked the Jumpman Jam. But I really am feeling
the pictures with those icey soles
pimp.gif
, so I will most definatley cop, Ithink I will cop 2 pairs, The space jams are my second favorite pair of kicks
, Next to my holy grail White/Black-Red 13s from He Got Game ofcourse
pimp.gif

Im' not preordering anything until people tell me how it feels on the size. The CDP XI was half a size too small.

WHY THE %*! DO THEY DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like they don't have the OG mold and blue prints. Why do they continue to %*! up on retro's . The worst hands down. I thought the CDPXI's were bad. They took the cake on this one.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
x's infinity

I'ma still cop twice though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

If these don't sell like JB projected it's gonna be a wake up call to JB quailty control

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WRONG.

After the incessant complaining for YEARS about retro quality that JB is well aware of, they're still pumping out the crap. Trust that they will not stopnow. All they have to do is re-release classics and the people will flock, myself included.

These are gonna sell out the 1st day and JB knows it.

And with good reason too... they're 100% dope. Shape looks fine to me.

probably cheap low quality.. id like 2 pairs but id be fine with 1.. any ideas why they changed the jumpman on the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom