Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I hate to ask a stupid question. Are general releases "Mass Produced"? Meaning, you dont have to camp out 3 weeks prior to release date or you wont have to buy a pair off ebay for $2000.

no campout is required, and definately no $2000 prices but remember, late in the holiday season+hot jordans= lines at the sneaker spots. Just do a lil HW and you will be aight.
It still can sellout though, just make sure you go to spots you know won't be as crowded

It WILL sell out, thats pretty obvious though. Like I said if he does some work he will be aight. I dont think theres a need to worry you just gotta be on yourgrind

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Thanks for the info. fellas.

I can't wait for this release, it will be my second purchase from Jordan Brand this year.

I'll make sure to get my money right so that I can triple up on Space Jams.

the right info is always appreciated...

this will be my 4th...2 tb3s and ive got 09 sjs on the way, got lucky and got em for $200 shipped...

money well spent...
grin.gif

Merc x nice avy man...Wade Wilsons the shizznit

It WILL sell out, thats pretty obvious though. Like I said if he does some work he will be aight. I dont think theres a need to worry you just gotta be on your grind

Yeap, can't sleep especially if you're sizes 10.5 and down...

you guys are acting weird, asking where these will be and on which date??? you guys have copped sneakers before right?? its only October? you have more thanenough titme to prepare and go to stores to solidify your pair/pairs. Whatever store you usually buy your Jordans from will have these......chill out

Originally Posted by natone

Anybody from SoCal know where these are droppin? Southbay area in particular? Thanks...
Well if they are a general release, I'm sure the southbay mall has em.. but you have to call and ask before release date to make sure..

They will drop on the 24th
and dont lie to your self they will sell out, just like the 11/12 pack and this is gonna be even worst

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

They will drop on the 24th
and dont lie to your self they will sell out, just like the 11/12 pack and this is gonna be even worst

i belive that 100%

Originally Posted by Kallie Loc

you guys are acting weird, asking where these will be and on which date??? you guys have copped sneakers before right?? its only October? you have more than enough titme to prepare and go to stores to solidify your pair/pairs. Whatever store you usually buy your Jordans from will have these......chill out
laugh.gif

some people are saying they have already copped these for 200 shipped. i got mine already, but im not going to lie, i paid 320 shipped for a size 11. i did getthe special packaging though. i just dont believe that anybody has got these for less than 250 shipped, unless you know somebody who actually works in thesweatshop were they are produced.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anybody from SoCal know where these are droppin? Southbay area in particular? Thanks...
Well if they are a general release, I'm sure the southbay mall has em.. but you have to call and ask before release date to make sure..

millenium shoes
niketown
mom n pops shops
SOuth Bay Galleria
Del Amo Mall
Slauson Mini Mall
Inglewood Indoor
Shiekh

glad to hear tht they r GR... n prey they r going to be true on tht~

so is the packaging going to be the blue box with XI print on it? or just regular jordan box?

Originally Posted by riddla713

some people are saying they have already copped these for 200 shipped. i got mine already, but im not going to lie, i paid 320 shipped for a size 11. i did get the special packaging though. i just dont believe that anybody has got these for less than 250 shipped, unless you know somebody who actually works in the sweatshop were they are produced.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..... True that.. I looked everywhere looking for something under $250... The best price I found was $280 wit special packaging. I guess thatz not sobad compared to how much you paid.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

glad to hear tht they r GR... n prey they r going to be true on tht~

so is the packaging going to be the blue box with XI print on it? or just regular jordan box?
Mine just came in the mail the other day (very happy about getting'em early) and the package is that of a special box that slides out and hasa plastic piece over the shoes like the original DMP pack had. They also have blue shoe tree type inserts. I think pics have already been posted. but here is alike to a site that has pics of the box in case your interested.
http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=425

Originally Posted by kikzRus

some people are saying they have already copped these for 200 shipped. i got mine already, but im not going to lie, i paid 320 shipped for a size 11. i did get the special packaging though. i just dont believe that anybody has got these for less than 250 shipped, unless you know somebody who actually works in the sweatshop were they are produced.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..... True that.. I looked everywhere looking for something under $250... The best price I found was $280 wit special packaging. I guess thatz not so bad compared to how much you paid.
smh.gif

At you guys paying that much for a General Release shoe. You guys are the reason they pre-sell these at $300.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

millenium shoes
niketown
mom n pops shops
SOuth Bay Galleria
Del Amo Mall
Slauson Mini Mall
Inglewood Indoor
Shiekh
Good lookin' out yall..good lookin' out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

millenium shoes
niketown
mom n pops shops
SOuth Bay Galleria
Del Amo Mall
Slauson Mini Mall
Inglewood Indoor
Shiekh
Good lookin' out yall..good lookin' out.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
cant be serious

one of the reasons why i went ahead and paid 320 for these is because i wasn't able to get the 11/12 cdp on rd and i waited in line for like 4 hours beforethe stores opened. that was down in houston. the mall had 5 stores that got them. they all sold out in like 20 minutes. couldnt let that happen this time. iwill be def be trying to cop 1 more on rd for retail.

one of the reasons why i went ahead and paid 320 for these is because i wasn't able to get the 11/12 cdp on rd and i waited in line for like 4 hours before the stores opened. that was down in houston. the mall had 5 stores that got them. they all sold out in like 20 minutes. couldnt let that happen this time. i will be def be trying to cop 1 more on rd for retail.

I don't fool with most malls in Houston on release date. The internet is my best friend, and will be for this release.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kikzRus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..... True that.. I looked everywhere looking for something under $250... The best price I found was $280 wit special packaging. I guess thatz not so bad compared to how much you paid.
smh.gif

At you guys paying that much for a General Release shoe. You guys are the reason they pre-sell these at $300.
laugh.gif

Im the only one that i know of that got em for $200 shipped, and thats cus another nter doubled up from air-randy when he first started selling em. nowrecently he needed money so he let em go to me for that price...

Thats basically paying retail plus taxes and i got em early...I just got lucky...

Oh and you think im bSin check out my lc thread http://niketalk.com/topic/207682 and agreementhttp://niketalk.com/topic/207725

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom