Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on getting them early. No way will I be around during Dec 23 trying to get kicks.

its weird how their releasing on dec. 23 and thats a Weds. I guess ill be at the mall before they open but not camping out in the central valley we have theForest Gump race LOL

laugh.gif
at you people who hate when others buy shoes early. its just pathetic. as long as i live in america i think i can do whtever i want with my money. btw ilove looking at those icy soles even if it did cost a grip. my pockets aint hurtin.

Originally Posted by riddla713

laugh.gif
at you people who hate when others buy shoes early. its just pathetic. as long as i live in america i think i can do whtever i want with my money. btw i love looking at those icy soles even if it did cost a grip. my pockets aint hurtin.
if i had the cash flow, i would mos def buy multiples

Originally Posted by Killajay209

its weird how their releasing on dec. 23 and thats a Weds. I guess ill be at the mall before they open but not camping out in the central valley we have the Forest Gump race LOL

Its the 24th playa...every reputable site(nike, kixandthecity, ect.) Say the 24th, there are a select few that keep sayin the 23rd. I'm willing to bet 2pairs that they come out on the 24th.

i gotta stop reading this thread. i'm to the point where i am considering paying 3 bills to get these early......takes a step back, slaps face.....aight,i'm straight. these are a GR so i ain't sweatin. just need to get to the spot early on the RD and everything should be cool.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i gotta stop reading this thread. i'm to the point where i am considering paying 3 bills to get these early......takes a step back, slaps face.....aight, i'm straight. these are a GR so i ain't sweatin. just need to get to the spot early on the RD and everything should be cool.
roll.gif
I did a full motion picture in my head!! I wanna get emnow too, BUT I dont wanna spend that much!!

I copped mine early (waiting) and paid becasue I thought they would be avail on Black Friday...but guess the extra paid will just be to rock them early

To the people who got theirs early.

Are you sure your pairs are not the "B" grades that get sneaked out before they are processed?

keep that in mind when buying early from some of these sites. - It does happen

Im probably going to have to scoop some up early. People who havent bought Jordans in a while are definitely going to be out there trying to grab these, sothat alone makes it more difficult to obtain.

have any of you guys done biz with solezprogression? he has a pre-order site. i am getting ready to pull the trigger, but wanted to know if any of you guys hadexperience...

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

^^^ how much u paid????

I paid 289...they murder you with the shipping...but when the release was black friday I wasnt going to be in town so that plus the ability to rock them earlyi guess made it worth it to me. I'm out the JB game now, only copping cause these are one of my holy grails...

Broomall4Life wrote:
have any of you guys done biz with solezprogression? he has a pre-order site. i am getting ready to pull the trigger, but wanted to know if any of you guys had experience...

I placed an order from solezprogression. He's legit homie. He said he will ship out the orders a week before the release date.So you're going to haveto wait till mid december for your order.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

To the people who got theirs early.

Are you sure your pairs are not the "B" grades that get sneaked out before they are processed?

keep that in mind when buying early from some of these sites. - It does happen
yes....i bet most of them are.

laugh.gif
at you people who hate when others buy shoes early. its just pathetic. as long as i live in america i think i can do whtever i want with my money. btw i love looking at those icy soles even if it did cost a grip. my pockets aint hurtin.
laugh.gif
at you thinking people are hating. It's justlaughable that was all. $280-$300 for a shoe that will cost $175 on release day?

It's not like the shoe is so rare, to the rarest. Plus they are stolen, potential to become B-grades!!

And nobody is saying anything about pockets hurting, nor said you can't spend that money.
It's people's opinion, if you don't want people to know how much you spent, don't say it.
laugh.gif

im positive the ones i got are not b-grades. it would take official nike inspector to tell me otherwise. idk why why people think early releases are b-grades.if the shoe is being produced right now most of them are a-grade. think about how many b-grades show up at nike outlets compared to how many shoes of that kindwere actually released. its probaly like 1:1000 ratio. besides if i thought something was wrong with the shoes paypal would refund my money if the sellerdidnt. i dont feel bad buying these early at all. i will be looking for more on rd.

im positive the ones i got are not b-grades. it would take official nike inspector to tell me otherwise. idk why why people think early releases are b-grades. if the shoe is being produced right now most of them are a-grade. think about how many b-grades show up at nike outlets compared to how many shoes of that kind were actually released. its probaly like 1:1000 ratio. besides if i thought something was wrong with the shoes paypal would refund my money if the seller didnt. i dont feel bad buying these early at all. i will be looking for more on rd.
most of the bgrades at outlets don't have a noticeable flaw....i had 2 pair of hares from the outlet and i had 2 friends buy pairs 2....andnone of them had flaws that were noticeable

Originally Posted by realballer

hey sorry for bein offtopic but how do you go from registered user to registered member? thanks

U are going to become register menber after u have 300 post Well that's what happen to me
and I think after 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom