Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by blahzee

Jordan Retro 11 Ritz Men's T-Shirt

2vx24yf.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

+1

^Unfortunately yes, people need to get to that 300 post count so they can resell the extra pairs they buy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

12/23
read people it isnt that hard. just check the previous couple pages and you wil find the release date. here i will say it bigger so it jumps at people.......

RELEASE DATE IS DECEMBER 23RD
12/23/09

Aw fool shut up you dont work for Jordan you dont know when they come out I swear everybody in here always tryna be negative the dude was just askin a questionI can read better than yo momma cuz and I'm bout to ask the question again
indifferent.gif

ARE THEY RELEASING BLACC FRIDAY OR CHRISTMAS ? ? ? ?

That shirt is cheeks. Dudes beastin over it b/c it got a Jumpman logo.

I'm tryna get some shirts made, just waitin for my mans to get the sketch done for me

yea cats is gonna be buggin out there that night i remember the 11/12 release i jus said "f it" and left but if you get out there a tab bit early youshould be good cause here champs open at like12am but you still got dtlr ftl FL and FA so im good

EDIT: and sorry if already posted but i havent been keeping up eastbay should be getting them also right

i'm feeling better as each day passes that i pre-ordered. i never thought i would have to take such steps to assure myself of a GR release. i'm nottrying to hate, but it's kind of sad for me to see so many young kids who never even saw mike ball beasting over these kicks. i copped these to re-capturesome memories i have of actually going to the theatre and seeing space jam as a kid. a lot of cats are trying to cop because lil wayne rocked em, or becausebun b was seen in them. sorta sad, but i guess i'm an old head LOL.

What I said may have resulted in a suspension or a banned.

That's why I edited, and put banned.
laugh.gif

I didn't though, at least not yet.
nerd.gif

I'm sensing a repeat of the grape V release...Here's whats going to happen. Footlockers, Footactions, Champs, and other chains that get their shipmentswill be zoos. 95% of the independent stores that get shipments will understand the hype and price their men's sizes at no less than $250

wait for it guize
smile.gif

Um not feelin these being a holiday release.now um going to have to fight for my size like last year with the 11/12 pack.lil kids wit big feet are going tohave there parents waiting in line.and my spot only gets like 1or2 of my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom