Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kiddwill58

ayo my ny peoples jamaica ave has these already for 340

a spot in downtown brooklyn has em for $350...I have 10 pairs on lock and by release date i'll be trying for no more that $50 profit on each...thats $240when factoring in ny sales tax

i just picked up a asst manager job at hibbett sports. i thought a shoe store would be a good place for me to work why im in college. i guess i will be able toget these and other releases with no prob. i hope the let me buy multiples, just like two or three, with a discount.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just picked up a asst manager job at hibbett sports. i thought a shoe store would be a good place for me to work why im in college. i guess i will be able to get these and other releases with no prob. i hope the let me buy multiples, just like two or three, with a discount.
smokin.gif

What city?

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just picked up a asst manager job at hibbett sports. i thought a shoe store would be a good place for me to work why im in college. i guess i will be able to get these and other releases with no prob. i hope the let me buy multiples, just like two or three, with a discount.
smokin.gif
Im sure sports stores like that wouldn't care. If you do get, buy em all ha, there will be likely no people lining up at your spot if you gotthem.

i called my friend in SC today and she happen to be at the mall, she ask the manager at FA about the SJ and dude said they will have them for 165.00.that's news to me has anyone else heard anything like this

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i'm feeling better as each day passes that i pre-ordered. i never thought i would have to take such steps to assure myself of a GR release. i'm not trying to hate, but it's kind of sad for me to see so many young kids who never even saw mike ball beasting over these kicks. i copped these to re-capture some memories i have of actually going to the theatre and seeing space jam as a kid. a lot of cats are trying to cop because lil wayne rocked em, or because bun b was seen in them. sorta sad, but i guess i'm an old head LOL.
I feel u but im 14 and was luck enough at a young age to see mike play, my dad has played golf with him and i am not just in to to jays for thehype
first jays i copped where the xi's the orginal realse was 1995 (the year I was born)

when are they comming out? 100% black friday?

also eastbay selling them to?
pimp.gif

Only pair of Js I will buy this year

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i called my friend in SC today and she happen to be at the mall, she ask the manager at FA about the SJ and dude said they will have them for 165.00. that's news to me has anyone else heard anything like this
That might be one of the stores that will only get plain boxed shipments

edit- Production on mens sizes lasted less than a month. I wonder if that means......

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i called my friend in SC today and she happen to be at the mall, she ask the manager at FA about the SJ and dude said they will have them for 165.00. that's news to me has anyone else heard anything like this
That might be one of the stores that will only get plain boxed shipments

edit- Production on mens sizes lasted less than a month. I wonder if that means......

nerd.gif
i dont get it
nerd.gif

Production time took only 3 weeks. Less time allotted to produce means less pairs.

the jordan 11 shirt make me smh...
man... seen tht same exact style shirt from other brand way earlier... but now JB just copy the idea n put a jumpman logo on it...

ok...

thts not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom