Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by scf2009

think i got frostbite from last night this sucks
Dude you actually camped out last night??
No way!
indifferent.gif

People the official release for these is:
12/24/09!!

I really don't understand. You're willing to camp out for shoes, but yet you don't know how to browse through the forum to verify if you have theright date???
Even if you don't want to check the 245 pages topic, there is like a 100 websites about sneakers out there that have the release date...

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

21226964faa2efa703dea60485ff2e2ac02b8af2.jpg
eek.gif
Yellowed already?? I think I'm going back on the hunt for some 01's.
smh.gif

did that just make any sense? why would you go back to the 2001s? you act like the 01s arent gonna get yellowed or youre actually going to find a icey pair.
The 01's took time to actually yellow. These are already yellowing and they haven't even released yet. And I'm determined to find an icey pair. And if not, I just won't cop. Simple as that.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

i dont know................. didnt even check your name............. but it seems like you make the most uneducated statments on this thread ................waitin for those retail pics
Sure you didn't.
Of all the "uneducated" statements made in this thread, mine was the only you saw? Really?
laugh.gif

You're taking this site way too serious, guy.
And who said I was getting the SJ for retail?? Besides my recent post, I've been saying that I was looking for the retros.
to be fair, i actually wear my shoes and no wait months to "unds" them like some of you guys, i dont think most of you will have toworry about yellowing
ive worn mine in the rain, for basketball, parties, since mid september...they dont come pre yellowed or anything, actually had a light blue tint (not deeptint like releases from 2006 and before)

Originally Posted by ebpo

I really don't understand. You're willing to camp out for shoes, but yet you don't know how to browse through the forum to verify if you have the right date???
Even if you don't want to check the 245 pages topic, there is like a 100 websites about sneakers out there that have the release date...

I like your avy
pimp.gif

Yo idk..but I'm totally nervous to wear these..and don't feel like rockin' them to classes next week especially since I'm not on campus all daylike others and have finals coming up..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Yo idk..but I'm totally nervous to wear these..and don't feel like rockin' them to classes next week especially since I'm not on campus all day like others and have finals coming up..
grin.gif

Just buy solesavers i baught them for my yeezys and the soles are perfectly fine and glow great

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Just buy solesavers i baught them for my yeezys and the soles are perfectly fine and glow great
Yo rick, where do you buy this product? Footlocker or FNL?
Thanks man for the heads up, I'm also going to have to buy sea glow for later too
grin.gif

Thanks man for the heads up, I'm also going to have to buy sea glow for later too
grin.gif

Just go to Officialsolesaver.com they should have them there ive worn my yeezys like 4-5 times and sole looks great
And seaglow is a good idea i baught some seaglow last week i want a blue sole
devil.gif

grin.gif

Just go to Officialsolesaver.com they should have them there ive worn my yeezys like 4-5 times and sole looks great
And seaglow is a good idea i baught some seaglow last week i want a blue sole
devil.gif

Haha
laugh.gif
I do too, wish these would have icey blue soles like the OGcolumbias....not like its going to happen with JB quality now a days
eyes.gif

But thanks man for the heads up!
pimp.gif
Appreciate it a lot.

^What Does A Blue Tint To The Soles Have To Do With Quality?
indifferent.gif
......Swear Some Dudes On Here Just Be Making Stuff Up As They Go
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, the columbias had a blueish tint because thats the way they made them back then, if u want a blueish tint I guess you canseaglow them which is a waste imo because the sole will yellow eventually, yea it might slow down the process but is it worth the time? If they made these withthe same soles that Reebok used to put on the old questions then that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, the columbias had a blueish tint because thats the way they made them back then, if u want a blueish tint I guess you can seaglow them which is a waste imo because the sole will yellow eventually, yea it might slow down the process but is it worth the time? If they made these with the same soles that Reebok used to put on the old questions then that would be
pimp.gif
Just being wishful bro, nothing to take serious...I'm actually fine with the quality of how the 09's SJ's came out. Of course I'mnot going to sea glow them right away in time. Chill out bros, it was just a question.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

did that just make any sense? why would you go back to the 2001s? you act like the 01s arent gonna get yellowed or youre actually going to find a icey pair.
eek.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

I bought a DS pair in Oct 2007 and they were pretty icey . . . I guess you could call it cloudy, or hate a little andeven say milky, but the fact remains I'm looking for these only as a supplemental companion to the tried and tested 2000 Space Jams, of which I'm on myfourth pair....

So talk what you know cuz

:tongue:

EDIT: They came out in December of 2000, there are no 2001 Space Jams
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Strange enough I remember when I had these when they first cme out I wore the hell out of them.... They did turn piss yellow but I could careless they
Were still hot to me.... But thanks to niketalk peeps like myself dnt even rock their shoes as suposed to... Let alone
Ball in them..... Thinking I should go bck to the good all days... When I used to rock em n enjoy em....
Worry less bout yellowing

lol solesavers???

yall are buggin......who cares....just wear the damn shoes!

it's just another waste of money to maintain your sneaker collection. these objects aren't made to last forever. just wear them and enjoy life.they'll fall apart in a few years from now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom