Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

lol solesavers???

yall are buggin......who cares....just wear the damn shoes!

it's just another waste of money to maintain your sneaker collection. these objects aren't made to last forever. just wear them and enjoy life. they'll fall apart in a few years from now anyway.
LOL true....true....Dude your avatar is hella funny bro..
laugh.gif
funny simpson clip..
but anyways, true about your statement, shoes are meant to wear, either way I'll still have my 2nd pair to rock for later use.

the hell why dont u just wear bags over your feet so nothing touches them, if your really that concerned keep them in the box break them out in a few years andwatch them fall apart.

OK i know its somewhere in these 240+ pages of this thread.

...Are these shoes going to be available on Eastbay or NDC.

....*Puts on Flame Suit*...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, the columbias had a blueish tint because thats the way they made them back then, if u want a blueish tint I guess you can seaglow them which is a waste imo because the sole will yellow eventually, yea it might slow down the process but is it worth the time? If they made these with the same soles that Reebok used to put on the old questions then that would be
pimp.gif

worth the time? lol all it takes is 10-15 minutes tops. imo i view it as an investment. if u seaglow the soles while theyre still icy, they will increase theicy-ness by ALOT.

Damn thats news to me, i didnt know they were in store exclusives. I was hoping to cop at least one online and then hit the mall up, oh well

Originally Posted by BallinB

Damn thats news to me, i didnt know they were in store exclusives. I was hoping to cop at least one online and then hit the mall up, oh well

man, idk how im going to get two pairs now haha...i have to find some1 to stand in line and give them the money to buy me a second pair i guess...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, the columbias had a blueish tint because thats the way they made them back then, if u want a blueish tint I guess you can seaglow them which is a waste imo because the sole will yellow eventually, yea it might slow down the process but is it worth the time? If they made these with the same soles that Reebok used to put on the old questions then that would be
pimp.gif

worth the time? lol all it takes is 10-15 minutes tops. imo i view it as an investment. if u seaglow the soles while theyre still icy, they will increase the icy-ness by ALOT.

If seaglowing only takes you 15 minutes then you are doing it wrong.

u will think they would develop some other type of material to use for the sole that won't turn to piss yellow?

pay almost $200 for some shoe lolz talk about gettin ripped off

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Hetty714

My local FNL (which only gets some jordan releases, and only in small numbers) is getting 24+ pairs of these on RD

Seems to me that would indicate these will not be too tough to find as long as you get to a spot on RD
how do they know that almost a month early?

Allocations for stores are setup well in advance. It's not like a shoe comes out on the 14th and the company is gonnadecide how many the store will get a week before. I'd venture to say that the big box retailers should be getting into allocations for the Retro 6s andother January releases very soon. And I'm a bit skeptic on the no-online retailers because they are the only place that sz. 16 and up can cop and Idon't see them suddenly leaving those buyers out cold. Say what you want about quality, etc. with JB, but they have ALWAYS made a priority to look out forpeople who wear 17, 18, etc. Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a super limited online steez, like only NDC or maybe Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

u will think they would develop some other type of material to use for the sole that won't turn to piss yellow?

pay almost $200 for some shoe lolz talk about gettin ripped off

DWayne Edwards has stated that the issue with that is that the shoes have to be functional. I believe that they know away that they can actually achieve it or close to it, but it wouldn't hold up to actual performance standards and would render the shoe useless forit's actual intended use, playing basketball.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

man, idk how im going to get two pairs now haha...i have to find some1 to stand in line and give them the money to buy me a second pair i guess...

Join the club.
wink.gif

yo i might be a lil late...but how sneakgeekz pair come out the box lookin fresh and nice shape, and then u got dudes on youtube pairs lookin like spoiledbananas n !*%%...
roll.gif

something aint right here...all i know is...i hope i get one with a good shape.
smh.gif

I'm going to try and scoop up two pairs with a discount.

I'm going to use and abuse 1 pair, while the other will go in the closet for special occasions.

MrWaveZ- I think people were saying that many of the SJ's that people got early (i.e. one's with a really messed up shape) were B grades.

Lol.... This release is gna be one to remember.... Lock ur connect game while u can.... Venthough there will prolly be enough to go.... Store
Employees cn be really shady I remember releases when I was top 5 in line and my sz was gone already.... Plus dat in store xclusive
Will bring mre cats to da store.....

I'm startin to get a little antsy about these. My dude works at a spot in the mall and he's been sayin all along he was gonna look out, but I'venever been one to count my eggs before they've hatched (at least in relation to copping Jordans) so now I'm faced with the daunting task of a possiblecampout. I haven't done this for nearly four years and I'm not thrilled about the prospect of it. The weather is certain to be cold, possibly bitterlyfreezing, and I'm too old to be worrying about someone trying to get over in any way, shape, or form. And if I pacc THE CAL
laugh.gif
I gotta worry about the laws hatin . . . . I have '00 Space Jams do Ireally need these ? ? ? ? They're my Christmas present from my girl, IDK what to do . . . .

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Yea,these are only in store exclusive,it has been confirmed since yesterday,the only way anybody can uy these is if your buying them from a store,there wont be one website online selling these,this is the first time JB has done this,there reps said yesterday that they need all of the hype they can get and not selling them online at all will help them make more money.
roll.gif

Thats funny because I just got off the phone with eastbay and they said they are getting them in.

Originally Posted by FastShoes

Yea,these are only in store exclusive,it has been confirmed since yesterday,the only way anybody can uy these is if your buying them from a store,there wont be one website online selling these,this is the first time JB has done this,there reps said yesterday that they need all of the hype they can get and not selling them online at all will help them make more money.
roll.gif

Thats funny because I just got off the phone with eastbay and they said they are getting them in.

I hope you realize dude was just being sarcastic.
laugh.gif
When has a JordanNOT been online? ...and I'm not sweating these at all, I'll have my pairs...like any other time I've copped Jordans.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by FastShoes

roll.gif

I hope you realize dude was just being sarcastic.
laugh.gif
When has a Jordan NOT been online? ...and I'm not sweating these at all, I'll have my pairs...like any other time I've copped Jordans.
grin.gif

You should read about 2-4 pages back. More than half the people think that only a few stores or going to get the SJ. There fools and we all know it. JB is outto make a buck and at this time they need the money bad. How many packs have we all seen go right to sale? Why havnt the XII sold out like JB thought theywould have? People just dont have the money anymore. There is alot of hype on the XI spacejams and everyone knows it. Do you really think JB is going to letthis moment pass? Hell no. They are going to want to make as many pairs as they can and sell them. Thats why eastbay/footlocker/footaction and so on are allgetting them. Sorry to the people who paid extra just to get them a month or two before everyone eles. You guys always forget that this isnt the late 90s.There isnt any need to "camp" out for shoes.

I was shocked when I walked in to footlocker yesterday to find out that the XII havnt even come close to selling out. As well as Eastbay saying they have a TONof pairs left. O well.
pimp.gif

What I find even more funny is the small fact that people want to keep soles "icey" lol. There the bottom of the shoe, they should yellow/dirty. Iknow more than 80% of the people buying the spacejames are not buying them to ball in. They are getting them because there good looking shoes. Who !%#$#+!cares of the soles yellow or dont have the blue tint. Sorry ill stop my rant and go back into hideing. (eastbay will have them/ Enjoy your Xmass with yourfamilys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom