Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you JUST KNOW so sure, your stores are even gonna get em? they dont even release for another 3/4 months

they get a list of what they are going to stock

dont take my word for it, fine with me. feed into the hype and pay $299, or sleep over at a store, what can i say

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

I think the Blue clear Sole only look good on the Concord's and Columbia's.

They look hurt on the 'SpaceScams'
sick.gif
laugh.gif

btw heres my convo with a Nike rep:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Hi Jason, my concern is with Jordan Brand..
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Recently, ive seen some new pictures of the Air Jordan XI Spacejam edition, and they look fake...why does Jordan brand do this?
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Why do they change the shape, colors, and symbols and try to trick people in thinking this is the same shoe as previosuly released???
Message.gif
Jason: I apologize, but I do not have any information on how the shoes are made or marketed online
Message.gif
Jason: We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Your feedback will be passed on to my product development team.

Message.gif
Gio Montes: Ok, can you pass this message to JB please....'their products have taken a downfall, and their shoes are starting to look like fakes....actually, fakes are looking better.
Message.gif
Gio Montes: seriously, im not lying
Message.gif
Gio Montes: i will not be buying their products anymore.
Message.gif
Jason: I will definitely pass your feedback on
Message.gif
Gio Montes: thanks Jason. do yourself a favor too, their Air Jordan's hurt peoples feet.
Message.gif
Jason: Have a great day!
Message.gif
Gio Montes: bye (to Jordan Brand) lol
Message.gif
Gio Montes: pass the feedback on please jason
Message.gif
Jason: I will
Message.gif
Jason: Bye
Message.gif
Gio Montes: thanks
Message.gif
Jason: No problem
Message.gif
Gio Montes: bye (to Jordan brand once again)

You were lied to. He does not care about your opinion and was jerking you throughout that whole conversation. You fail immensely for voicing your opinion to aperson that has no influence in Nike.

That's like complaining about Vista/red rings to a Windows phone operator based in India.

technically i think theirs no real thrill and love for a shoe if i dont camp out for it. i notice if im hooked up, i dont have as much care and memory for theshoe vs a shoe i camped with homies with and chilled and whatnot.

buttt that was in my younger teenage years, now that i work and get paid 12.50 an hour full-time, im steppin into the big leagues and buying early fromoverseas, and its fun killing the shoe before it comes out in my city.

buttt i will get these in stores, on DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. its 175+9% tax coming out to 190.75. im paying 300. oh well, just an extra 110 dollars id spend atmcdonalds or in-n-out anyways.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

So basically with a general release, I can basically walk in the day they release and get them? They'll just sell out faster right?
Your not going to be able to do that because these are not a general release the shoe not even coming out on christmas eve these are some dumbrumors people made up

Originally Posted by Lrrr

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Message.gif
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Recently, ive seen some new pictures of the Air Jordan XI Spacejam edition, and they look fake...why does Jordan brand do this?
Message.gif
Gio Montes: Why do they change the shape, colors, and symbols and try to trick people in thinking this is the same shoe as previosuly released???
Message.gif
Jason: I apologize, but I do not have any information on how the shoes are made or marketed online
Message.gif
Jason: We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Your feedback will be passed on to my product development team.

Message.gif
Gio Montes: Ok, can you pass this message to JB please....'their products have taken a downfall, and their shoes are starting to look like fakes....actually, fakes are looking better.
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Gio Montes: thanks Jason. do yourself a favor too, their Air Jordan's hurt peoples feet.
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

You were lied to. He does not care about your opinion and was jerking you throughout that whole conversation. You fail immensely for voicing your opinion to a person that has no influence in Nike.

That's like complaining about Vista/red rings to a Windows phone operator based in India.

lol smh @ wastin the nike rep's time

found this today at a thrift store. thought it was funny. be nice to put next to my pair once they drop.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

that was actually annoying reading that, because you kept dragging it on and it obviously seemed like the rep didnt care. thats ALSO like an annoyingirritating guy trying to continue hollering at a female after she obviously not interested.

alot of yall is hopping on the bandwagon of OG collectors by complaining about the shape. Once again, including myself being 20 years old, have never actuallyOWNED an ORIGINAL 2000 SPACEJAM XI on this web forum, when it ACTUALLY came out. perhaps RECENTLY you mighta copped, but youre not actually an ORIGINALwitnessbearer to see how the shape has changed over the last 9 years. real sickening

(no offense to those have HAVE actually been witness and been collecting long before i even thought of collectin *slowly since 02/03/seriously in 05/06*)

Originally Posted by mafiasco

^ oh i wasnt imply price would change.

and COME ON, SPACEJAM XI vs XXIII's?

were talkin about one of the most ANTICIPATED JORDANS of all time here vs a jordan brand modern day, no seen as style by most, performance shoe.

that point i was making was, Its been a very long while since an anticipated jordan released on a weekday, along with the fact that its CHRISTMAS EVE.
You didn't get my point.

What I was trying to get at was that these don't need to be sold and released on Black Friday for JB to make a big profit like you said they should.

"why would jordan not use the most BIGGEST SPENDING DAY in a 365/366 day calendar to release a sneaker? geeez, do the math."

That's what I was trying to point out. I compared the XXIIIs that released last year because it was to prove that they didn't sell out just because itwas Black Friday.

These will sell out but it being Black Friday (if they release on that day) is not the reason why.

^ no YOURE not getting the point.

youre comparing the sell success of a 23 to an 11. anything sold on black friday will ALWAYS get an added boost than usual. people have more money, and are inthe spirit more, by means of parents and aunts and uncles and whatnot.

they will sell out no matter what day they release. black friday or xmas eve... either way is just a hype day gimmick to stand by
sucks for us as a consumer

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by skep

they may not be GENERAL release at every single store, but i know almost every store in my area is getting them and they wont be hard to get a hold of, atlease not for me!

Originally Posted by solelocker

11/27/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (limited quickstrike release)
378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$175.00 - Men's
$110.00 - Gradeschool
$65.00 - Pre-School
$50.00 - Toddler
$35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack)

I don't buy the limited QS release.

Full family size run and people/places getting them months early to sell in large quantities points to a GR or limited GR to me.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

that was actually annoying reading that, because you kept dragging it on and it obviously seemed like the rep didnt care. thats ALSO like an annoying irritating guy trying to continue hollering at a female after she obviously not interested.

alot of yall is hopping on the bandwagon of OG collectors by complaining about the shape. Once again, including myself being 20 years old, have never actually OWNED an ORIGINAL 2000 SPACEJAM XI on this web forum, when it ACTUALLY came out. perhaps RECENTLY you mighta copped, but youre not actually an ORIGINAL witnessbearer to see how the shape has changed over the last 9 years. real sickening

(no offense to those have HAVE actually been witness and been collecting long before i even thought of collectin *slowly since 02/03/seriously in 05/06*)

^^^real talk

welp i dont have the xi spacejam,so of course being a beginning collector im gonna cop..........and understood for those who dont like em............they dontlike em...........it doesnt affect me or change the fact that im coppin.and given if i had the early release,and know the difference,then maybe my view wouldbe different.big-ups to those who do,and those who dont.peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom