Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mafiasco

Oh geeeez "big leagues" as in the Jordan game. I guess I gotta detail my replies. To nipxd and lrrrr. Props. This dude is a moron. 12.50 is actually good for a 20 year old guy in college. I'm goin to school to get my. Bachelors on chemistry then on to pharmacy school. That's big leagues in life for you boy. Geeeeez some people are just haters on here.

True, but even if you were just starting out at that it's good.

It's better than doing nothing or being and gang member.

not gonna take it off topic but i dont think this site is about how much money people make. if the man makes $12.50 an hour and that gives him the ability tospend spare money on shoes then why u gotta hate on the man? not every1's cost of living is the same. let the man be and let him shine in his moment, beproud the man got a raise... sh**.......... ill never understand some people

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Oh geeeez "big leagues" as in the Jordan game. I guess I gotta detail my replies. To nipxd and lrrrr. Props. This dude is a moron. 12.50 is actually good for a 20 year old guy in college. I'm goin to school to get my. Bachelors on chemistry then on to pharmacy school. That's big leagues in life for you boy. Geeeeez some people are just haters on here.

Lol. Good for you. Wasn't firing shots just pointing out the irony in the statement. I've already graduated college and work as an electrical engineerfor an engineering firm. I would hardly say I'm in the "big leagues". Back on topic.

bro... this is 52 pages of exactly what?... i dont really understand why there is 52 pages... and the shoes dont come out till november...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Give me the SHOES.. the hate can stay in here.

I emailed air randy and he said that he only had one pair left but will be getting more, either he was trying to get me to buy them right away or people beensnatching them up.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

bro... this is 52 pages of exactly what?... i dont really understand why there is 52 pages... and the shoes dont come out till november...
Because this is how you build ridiculous hype, ITS THE SPACEJAMS! ha.....it is quite pointless, about 3 pages are about that guys salary

omg I need to cop these asAp.. air randy needs to get my size asap... I which these other sites had them for 300 also

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

why is dude whipping his nose every 3 secs lol only crack heads to that. that dude sniffin that white gurl lol damn never seen a powder head spend
his money on shoes and coke lol
roll.gif

What sites besides marqueesole have these? Don't feel like spending $350...but I might have to...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Lmao at dudes complaining about the shape......are people coming up to you guys saying haha ur 11s are shaped like ur foot! lol

idont get why dudes come in here posting their older pairs either...thats a waste
QFT!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by AB Doom

What sites besides marqueesole have these? Don't feel like spending $350...but I might have to...

air randy goin to have them for 300 shipped.. they only have size 10 for sale for now

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

notoriusWES wrote:

Lmao at dudes complaining about the shape......are people coming up to you guys saying haha ur 11s are shaped like ur foot! lol

idont get why dudes come in here posting their older pairs either...thats a waste

posting older pairs so they can get a
eek.gif
reaction like we've never seen it before

Posting the OG to show the quality compared to the 09s! The OG PL kills 09 icey sole. IMO!
That doesnt show quality at all...just differences

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I emailed air randy and he said that he only had one pair left but will be getting more, either he was trying to get me to buy them right away or people been snatching them up.
nerd.gif
How much is that dude selling them for? What's his email?

I emailed air randy and he said that he only had one pair left but will be getting more, either he was trying to get me to buy them right away or people been snatching them up.
nerd.gif
I think they only had sizes 10 in stock and very few of them I think.

I think they're getting snatched fast.....

Yea but word is that they will be GR so if they happen to be, they'll be EVERYWHERE. I'm skeptical about paying 300+ for them if I can just wait anhour before my footlocker opens up over here and I can get them easily.

This site is ridiculously immature at times. Worrying about what the next guy makes is besides the point...
smh.gif

Anyways, back to the kicks. I need 4 pairs come rd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

nerd.gif
I think they only had sizes 10 in stock and very few of them I think.

I think they're getting snatched fast.....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This site is ridiculously immature at times. Worrying about what the next guy makes is besides the point...
smh.gif

Anyways, back to the kicks. I need 4 pairs come rd.
pimp.gif

What's up AUH23? I see you're still around.....I haven't seen you since I've been back

heat23 ur the %!@%@$ man.. u def got a cool @#% job workin with air randy..."claps out loud" I need something like that to do for fun.. nowwhere's my 8.5 lol.. the sec u gettin them.. I'm coppin instantly without breathin LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom