Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blco02

I don't care if the soles never yellow, they still need to use the proper color that the OG's had. It looks much better.

Just so you know the OG's were not as blue as the pic in your avy

idk what to think. they look good and all, but if they feel like how the cdp did, then it might have to be a pass. if i can get it fairly easily with not toomuch hassle i'll probably cop but not really looking to camp out for these.

you guys can have this garbage I'll stick to the OGs!!I still have two pairs on ice! I'll post pics later!

My only concern is the CDP XI fit half a size tight so you had to bump it up half a sz. I wonder if these will fit tight or true to size to the OG/retro.

I'm sure it's been said, but I'm glad the patent leather isn't as thin as the black/red... or maybe marqueesole just got lucky with a goodpair. I'm still on the fence on these. They're mad nice, but for $175?

copped because i need a fresh pair and its not like JB is going to release anything closer to the original than this

I'm copping 3 pairs! I'll stand outside of HOH if I have to all night! Funny thing is that these jams can be flawless in every aspect and some of thenerds in this forum will still complain that the jumpman is .01563 inches off or something... geeteeeffoh.

why is it cut so low, they got it right on the DMP 11's why cant they at least have that shape instead of this cdp mold
11r4s20.jpg

Thanks for the pics ....

they look ok. Not as GOOD as I thought they would , NOT as bad also.

I sure dont see why it has a $175 price tag tho.
smh.gif

but I know Ill be copping , JUST ONE pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks for the pics ....

they look ok. Not as GOOD as I thought they would , NOT as bad also.

I sure dont see why it has a $175 price tag tho.
smh.gif

but I know Ill be copping , JUST ONE pair.

dont trip off 175 ill try and get you ftl employee discount with it the total should be like 152 after tax so my manager says , so dont trip i got you my dude

Damn for $175 you would think JB would at least keep the quality the same as the OG's... It's just like them to lessen the quality and jack up theprice...
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom