Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed about the shape of the Space Jam XI, but I'll still cop em'.

On another note, the sole looks ridiculously icey.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beutiful i just whant you know you my favorite shoe
pimp.gif

So are these definitely coming out on Friday, November 27th? If so, why on Black Friday?

Everytime i think i am done, JB sucks me back in. Marqueesole made those sneakers look great, when i saw the pics yesterday I was thinking for sure it was apass. But marqueesole's pics changed my mind

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

You guys can have my pair, these do not live up to the hype!

what are you talkin about...i got da first wave of space jam retros back in 2000....they never came as icy as they look like they are now.

I swear if some of you were detectives you wouldnt solve anything!!!!

Ill take these over some yellowed OG's that can fall apart in a few years because Ive had them since 2000! Some of your theories are extremely laughable.And will be the same ones posting pictures when they drop like "well I got a good deal or I bought these just to trade" Get that BS outta here

the leather on the heel looks poor like the CDPs. I will be passing on these if they are too hard to get and are really $175. that is just some BS ploy to makeup for all the weak fusion sales IMO

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

You guys can have my pair, these do not live up to the hype!

what are you talkin about...i got da first wave of space jam retros back in 2000....they never came as icy as they look like they are now.
So your buying these imitations for the soles?
roll.gif

thats ******ed/

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

OVER
7ab25cfe85b041ef86756e1e56e36412b42aa73.jpg

ANY DAY OF THE $%$% YEAR.
While you're probably right since the quality is most likely better on the OG's and first retroes, these '09 retroes look great.People bicker over the most miniscule differences. I wish "jumpman jam" was on the label, but whatever, they look great.

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

Im buying 7 pairs
"o look, i got 7 pairs of fake spacejams!!" ****

7 pairs of fakes @ 200 = $1400.

I rather spend 1400 and buy 4 pairs of 2000's. Some of you are just down-right stupid.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Everytime i think i am done, JB sucks me back in. Marqueesole made those sneakers look great, when i saw the pics yesterday I was thinking for sure it was a pass. But marqueesole's pics changed my mind
Yeah, for $320 he better had made those pics look better than those original thin pics.
roll.gif

damn. i guess i should officially retire from buying new release J's. you kids can have them..... so how bout them hyperize joints lol

These pics look a lot better than the previous pics... The shape looks good imo, I will definately be trying to cop these

Well, we got better pictures. I will try and get a pair, but like many people, I am not liking this Limited QS business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom