Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if its a GR they will still sell out with a quickness/ I remember the CDP 11/12 last december there were about more than 200 heads in my mall LOL

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will beable to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money.Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will be able to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money. Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!

word ! i feel u on this b !

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

"not if youre not in school."

seriously, im gonna have to take a 1/2 day from work to get these
I already put it my request to get it off, hopefully it doesnt change now

Jb release da damn shoes already.... december seems so far away.... tssss plus all these website already selling em .... waw (sept,oct, nov, dec) Jb u sure uaint selling em shoes early? coz ya damn well know these shoes are being , yet ya dnt seem to care.....
mmm!!!!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will be able to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money. Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!

It happens every big release, people get scared they're not going to get them, so they spend $200 over retail.

Back in the day of the early 2000's, people didn't do that.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

"not if youre not in school."

seriously, im gonna have to take a 1/2 day from work to get these

seriously?
laugh.gif

Gotta call from my local sneaker boutique....SPACEJAMS RELEASING NOVEMBER 28th....Beleive it

ok guys, ive thought about it alot, and i really feel these are not gonna be quick strike! one reason is, these came out in 2000-20001, so thats over 8 yearsnow, people want these, and even the people that have these ( i have 2 DS pairs and 2 pairs i wear) still want a pair....so jb can make alot i mean alot ofmoney by doign a general release, yeah dont over saturate the market, so theyll loose there value and sit on shelves like the nubucks (not sayign both are thesame just comparing situations)but do enough where alot of people can get em...anyways, just my 2 cents.

im really hopiong they relase in novmeber and not december....not that december is such a big issue but i just want these ASAP...

Who cares if you cop early. If you got the money and want them then I do not see what is so funny about that.

Quit being sour. To each his own. They are just spacejams.

kevrocavich1 wrote:
Thats your opinion yea but u dont know everybodys situation.

Me I just ordered these from promo for $290

Im in England and theres no definate chance we will get these because even 11s sit here collecting dust not selling Nike.com Europe may carry them but likemost popular Jordans half the sizes are gone by the time they post them to employees no doubt.

$290 shipped is a £180

When they release id have to copp them from a website wich will probably charge atleast $200 for these plus shipping to England $35

So all in all I get them 2 months early no drama and all I lose is £30 ($55) to me thats a winner.

So let people do them if they wanna spend there money n get these early for above retail let it be in most major Citys in the US these will fly off shelves andwebsites stocks will disappear in minutes this will be way worse than the Purple Foamposites gonna be alotta dudes cryin they aint get a pair come Christmas.

To each there own

Peace
Scottie

Yes...

December 23rd, 2009

Yes...

It's a Wednesday

Yes...

That is two days before Christmas, so JB isn't worried about you kiddies skipping school to cop

Yes...

General Release

Yes...

Expect them to sellout regardless of being general release, or $175 retail, or anything else...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Yes...

December 23rd, 2009

Yes...

It's a Wednesday

Yes...

That is two days before Christmas, so JB isn't worried about you kiddies skipping school to cop

Yes...

General Release

Yes...

Expect them to sellout regardless of being general release, or $175 retail, or anything else...

JM

I don't see why people don't listen to you. This is the main reason all the people that have "Real Info" don't bother posting on hereanymore.

He is also not the only person to confirm this.

There are people that did, and still do work for Nike that have confirmed the RD as well.

So unless an act of God happens, good luck to those looking for these on Black Friday................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom