Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this in the Canada forum a month ago about the box.
Manager at the Footlocker where my brother works told me he heard from his Nike Rep that the "special" commemorative box we have all seen online, with the blue "shoe trees" may be limited to urban accounts. The Space Jams releasing at regular retailers like Footlocker will come in a regular Jordan box.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will be able to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money. Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!

It happens every big release, people get scared they're not going to get them, so they spend $200 over retail.

Back in the day of the early 2000's, people didn't do that.
people paying extra is payin to stunt with them early..which dependin on da person is either worth it or not.

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE DAY 1 THE SJ'S WOULD BE A GR BUT ALL OF YOU FOOLS DROPPED THAT ARAB MONEY TO COP MULTIPLE PAIRS HOPING TO RESELL WILL FALL ONYOUR FACE GOOD LUCK SELLING THAT "SPECIAL BOX & SHOE TREES" TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE...ITS A GR...NO BLACK FRIDAY..... ALL YOU DUMMIES PICK YOURFACES UP CLOSE YOUR WALLETTS THERES AIR SWOOPING IN ON IT MAY TAKE YOUR FEATHERS YOU STILL HAVE LEFT....... OH YEAH & IM STILL STICKING WITH MY ORIGINALANSWER THESE ARE A NO COP...HATE BLUE....& WOULD RATHER GET THE OG'S WITH 100% BETTER PL & QUALITY.......

hold on ,so the ones releasing in december are coming out in the regular jordan box??
my homeboy from san antonio got his pair already but it was in a special box.heres the pics. he said he paid more than 3 bills.whats the deal with that?

1zoyue8.jpg

30hmxr9.jpg

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

hold on ,so the ones releasing in december are coming out in the regular jordan box??
my homeboy from san antonio got his pair already but it was in a special box.heres the pics. he said he paid more than 3 bills.whats the deal with that?

1zoyue8.jpg

30hmxr9.jpg

man i cant wait to get a pair..godammmm....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

jmadidas2001 is a LEGIT source. Dont settle for imitations.

One thing i would like to say about this release: Dont be surprised if some of you recieve flimsy pairs with short-cut patent leather...

...while other pairs have that
eek.gif
-cut leather. I know i know; inconsistency.

Also, JB scrapped the special edition box. Its regular Black/Silver boxes now. No retro card.

Now what justifies the $175 price tag on these. I'm seriously thinking about passing on these, for the 00's

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Yes...

December 23rd, 2009

Yes...

It's a Wednesday

Yes...

That is two days before Christmas, so JB isn't worried about you kiddies skipping school to cop

Yes...

General Release

Yes...

Expect them to sellout regardless of being general release, or $175 retail, or anything else...

JM
this right here is my guy
pimp.gif
thanks again JM

word good looks jm i might actually get these now

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Finally got around to taking pics of of the shoes.
Here are some more pics for you guys that still are on the wall about them.
They are by far way better quality then the CDP 11's.

Shirts are the first samples sent to me from Bobby Fresh for pics and are available at Flipjays.com and Lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif

use coupon code "FRESH" at lacesnsoles.com for $5 off your tee plus it is free shipping for US customers.

^^^Sounds legit, but its a big risk since they only have a simple onlinse store with no inventory^^^

ill be mad if it doesnt come with special box and shoe trees... i know that sounds corny but with the price hike of 175 i hope im getting more than just theshoes...

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Yes...

December 23rd, 2009

Yes...

It's a Wednesday

Yes...

That is two days before Christmas, so JB isn't worried about you kiddies skipping school to cop

Yes...

General Release

Yes...

Expect them to sellout regardless of being general release, or $175 retail, or anything else...

JM
this right here is my guy
pimp.gif
thanks again JM

word good looks jm i might actually get these now

Right on JM for the info as usual.

Originally Posted by you go boy

ill be mad if it doesnt come with special box and shoe trees... i know that sounds corny but with the price hike of 175 i hope im getting more than just the shoes...

It's a blessing that these are actually releasing...... who cares about the box. I know when I put my foot in these it's gonna feel like im back in theyear 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom