Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

heat23 ur the %!@%@$ man.. u def got a cool @#% job workin with air randy..."claps out loud" I need something like that to do for fun.. now where's my 8.5 lol.. the sec u gettin them.. I'm coppin instantly without breathin LOL

nerd.gif

*cancelled for the sake of niketalk respect*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]props[/color] to heat23/AIR RANDY for the size 10. held me down for true blue 3s and holdin me down for these too. Iknow you got Purple Metallics too!

People are idiots. i don't think he was trying to say that he's rich off of 12.50/hr. He's simply trying to say that he's doing pretty good forbeing in his position. I started out making 13.00/hr at my job and now I make 13.90/hr plus an average commission of 2,500.00 bi weekly. Point being, you startout with optimism and take it from there.

^thank you. im not tryna BIG myself up over anybody. my little 12 an hour aint nothin to what im dreamin to be, a pharmacist makin 60,65+ an hour. i wasworking at safeway at 8.25 an hour in february and im kinda proud to be working somewhere gettin almost a little under double of what i use to make. when isaid BIG LEAGUES i mean as in terms of buying in the JORDAN GAME. like when i was makin 8.25 an hour i wouldnt be able to just paypal heat23 money forspacejams.

call me stupid but i was actually thinking about creatin my own sneakgeekz thing to.

but i aint ballin that hard, because i want jaspers, and its not that easy of a pulse to buy those.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

heat23 ur the %!@%@$ man.. u def got a cool @#% job workin with air randy..."claps out loud" I need something like that to do for fun.. now where's my 8.5 lol.. the sec u gettin them.. I'm coppin instantly without breathin LOL

pimp.gif

Working on it.....By the looks of it, it's going to be a size at a time (2day it was sz 11)
hopefully tommorow its 8.5 or my luck its goin to be the last size you guys get ;(.. well my fingers are crossed
roll.gif

People talk big and have a lot of negative things to say about others over the internet. Don't let the dream killers have a say about what you want toaccomplish. Let's get back to the topic though.. the SPACE JAMS. No one's been able to answer this question.. should people get a half size up sincethese will be cdp mold and not '00 retro mold? The cdp mold was too tight on my size 11 foot until I took out the insoles.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People talk big and have a lot of negative things to say about others over the internet. Don't let the dream killers have a say about what you want to accomplish. Let's get back to the topic though.. the SPACE JAMS. No one's been able to answer this question.. should people get a half size up since these will be cdp mold and not '00 retro mold? The cdp mold was too tight on my size 11 foot until I took out the insoles.

hopefully once people start to receive there shoes.. we will find out.. im a normal 8.5 and the cdp wasnt that bad.. so im just goin to go with the same sizefor these.. they werent to bad once i started to wear them more often..

I got the cdp XI's and had both size 11 and 11.5. The 11 were tight and the 11.5 fit perfectly. I just dont want to go through the hassle of having totrade or sell them to get my size later. You're right though, once people start getting them, we will def. find out. Can't wait.

i just dont want to be the first to cop from here lol.. and have to tell the bad news and how it fits the same
frown.gif

hmmm i had thought a few people said the mold looked a bit like the DMP mold in the newest pics posted by the one member

THEY DONT LOOK LIKE CDP MOLD OR DMP MOLD. I JUST PULLED OUT MY DS CDP XI AND DS DMP XI AND COMPARED TO THE PICS ABOVE. THESE SPACEJAMS LOOK SOMEWHERE INBETWEEN.

Those pics just made my decision official...work hard, play hard marqueesole here I come Friday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

damn...at that rate...he needs to be looking for a discount instead of pre-release price ha
jk...kinda...

anyways back to the topic. rico, you called it. i'm STOKED to cop these! wooooo (you knew i was gonna cave all along though lol)

edit: mikkol88 hook a sista up
laugh.gif

I knew you was going to LOVE them baby .... YOU know RICO got you.
wink.gif
Originally Posted by mangantiman

Originally Posted by savestheday

found this today at a thrift store. thought it was funny. be nice to put next to my pair once they drop.

dude i still have mine. not in the box. and i lost the ball.

SAME HERE. MINE aren't in there OG box but I do have a WHOLE BOX FULL of SPACE JAM toys. I use to love that movie. When I was younger I even had a SPACEJAM party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom