Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i've posted multiple times that i placed an order with sneakerpreorder.com... it's legit, ran by a fellow NT'er, he will answer any question you ask through email.

thanks for the update on sneakerpreorder , they ship 2 eeks before RD right ?

has anyone ordered from el-store on ebay they r in hong kong kinda expensive but i need to know has anyone had a good experience with them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

is sneakerpreorder.com official? has anybody put in an order with them for the spacejams??

kinda hesitant...they look kind of suspect
This has been asked a million times already, but no one has really given concrete info, or if anyone has ordered.

I would like to know as well....

pm solezprogressive. he runs the site.

Thanks. I missed your previous response then.

is sneakerpreorder.com official? has anybody put in an order with them for the spacejams??

This has been asked a million times already, but no one has really given concrete info, or if anyone has ordered.

i pmed " solezprogressive " but Yuku says that name doesnt exist

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif
you dont really gotta do anything...you can pass on both

I doubt anybody in here really needs another pair of sneakers. You're fooling yourselves when you say that you have to have somehting

Been feeling like this for a min now. Just me personally, im getting tired of buying the same kicks over and over. Just got rid of my space Jams a year ago andnot ready to rock for another 5+ yrs. Hadn't bought any new releases since the XX3's.

i got mines for $200 shipped, best deal so far...dont pm on how or where either, just got lucky from a fellow nter...

the shoes come in a jordan box not the special one but it does have the shoe sticker and the blue inside protection they are real icy

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

b grades
devil.gif

who? sneakerpreorder or footalog? How long did footalog take to ship?

and when does sneaker preorder send them cause that SN for the guy that run the site doesnt exist

I ordered from Randy, just got the shoes in this morning, shoes are LEGIT, NO box tho, so i email him since the special box was ment to be included in the 280price tag, and this was his response :

"box will come within this week as we dont want you waiting for too long !! we will update you the tracking number for the box asap ! thanks"

hah so i guess next week is when i'll get my box, who knows, lol so dodgy. Shoes came in a box in plastic bags, with shoe trees. real suspect.
Shipping wasnt too bad, Im in australia.

mine just came in from footalog/ very very nice / its funny when i copped my cdp XI's last year from finishline it had more defects on it /

ill rate IMO DMP XI>SPACE JAMS 09> CDP XI's 08

Originally Posted by Rick2345

i pmed " solezprogressive " but Yuku says that name doesnt exist

my bad bro. its solezprogression. sorry about that.

Really want the shoes now but I'm gonna wait and get 3 pair from my store on release date in hopes of trading 1 pair for ds pair of CDP Air Jordan XIblack/red. I need another pair of those. Where can I see this special box, or what page is the pic on. Thanks in advance.

Look at those icy soles...absolutely amazing. I only hope I can get my hands on these.

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Black/Blue Melo 5.5 (All in size 12)

sorry to be repetitive about who is legit but its getting a little confusing. anyway footalog is 100% legit and has them ready to ship correct??

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

sorry to be repetitive about who is legit but its getting a little confusing. anyway footalog is 100% legit and has them ready to ship correct??

Def legit, I don't know if on hand or not. Try AIR-RANDY@hotmail.com He only sells what he has on hand and charging 280

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

I ordered from Randy, just got the shoes in this morning, shoes are LEGIT, NO box tho, so i email him since the special box was ment to be included in the 280 price tag, and this was his response :

"box will come within this week as we dont want you waiting for too long !! we will update you the tracking number for the box asap ! thanks"

hah so i guess next week is when i'll get my box, who knows, lol so dodgy. Shoes came in a box in plastic bags, with shoe trees. real suspect.
Shipping wasnt too bad, Im in australia.

I got the special box but yeah why do they come in that plastic bag>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom