Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I've still got my pairs from '00!!! The '09's shape is just too off despite the icey sole.
Good luck to everyone getting theirs but it looks like everyone should get them if they put in the work.
peace

377805842.jpg

377805840.jpg

377805837.jpg

peace

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I could care less that u have ur shoes 30 days before me, especially whjen they are damn near fake. I have the 2000 SJs that are of great quality, and will get these on rd as lonmg as the quality isnt poop, and will not be b grades like EVERYONES are now.....no hate at all, do u, im just stating the facts. Hell look at the different shapes, patent leather cuts, dates....cmon now use ur brain.
roll.gif
the dukes sayin DMONEY is hating.

Theres no purpose of buying early unless you work on release day, or can get them below retail.
Its common sense that if you wait, you will get them for $175, why would you buy it for $250-$300 right now?

He just stating facts...
either way the shoe is still expensive if u got 175 to pay for some shoes than most likely you have 250 on you to spend whether its for an outfit or whatever .......matter of fact i bet if a store was down to their last pair in your size you bums would pay that amount to get em ....... koncrete hit it right on the money......my pair is fine ive compared with other shoe heads and so far and im happy with my purchase.......last but not least it feels good being the only one wherever i go to have these shoes something yall prolly dont know nuthin about........yall can be seen at the movies,club,wherever with these shoes on after christmas but i guarantee when yall see half of the ppl round you with the same shoes your wearin or a real bummy lookin dude wit em on you prolly will regret wearin em or have some cognitive dissonance(look it up).........i refuse to conform......lol im an INDIVIDUAL........by the way Christmas is a time for giving and you selfish bastards are worried about yourselves SMH

^ that was a good reply masrh.

Wow are grown *** men that interested in what other men buy ?
roll.gif

Come one my dude why do you care what grown *** men pay for there sneakers ? How do you know he doesnt have plans or possibly working on the day of the release ? Or would rather not deal with lines of hypebeasts/sneakerheads and traffic and having to drive back n forth during christmas time in cities like SF, L.A , Chi or NY ?
Maybe this dude just got money like that cause it seems like to you 250-300 is alot but how do you know if this man has bank and can afford to spend cash like that if he wants .

People here on NikeTalk really need to stop worrying about what other men do with there own money and grow up cause its not a good look .

PREEACH my friend PREEEACH!! 80% of niketalk needs to read and live by what this man just PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPREAACHED!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Thank God I've still got my pairs from '00!!! The '09's shape is just too off despite the icey sole.
Good luck to everyone getting theirs but it looks like everyone should get them if they put in the work.
peace

377805842.jpg

peace

these patent cuts look completely different too! not that its a bad thing, but its reality, not everyone is gna get their ideal patent cut. each shoe is haveits own unique defaults. but imo the pair to the right has a peeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfecto cut and shape... hope my 09's turn out so nice. wonder if anyones evergone into the FTL, Finishline or wherever you buy and sit there sorting through all the sizes to find the perfect cut, while everyone is still waiting in linebehind them. lol maybe ill give it a try this release, on christmas eve nonetheless!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

I could care less that u have ur shoes 30 days before me, especially whjen they are damn near fake. I have the 2000 SJs that are of great quality, and will get these on rd as lonmg as the quality isnt poop, and will not be b grades like EVERYONES are now.....no hate at all, do u, im just stating the facts. Hell look at the different shapes, patent leather cuts, dates....cmon now use ur brain.
roll.gif

Theres no purpose of buying early unless you work on release day, or can get them below retail.
Its common sense that if you wait, you will get them for $175, why would you buy it for $250-$300 right now?

He just stating facts...
either way the shoe is still expensive if u got 175 to pay for some shoes than most likely you have 250 on you to spend whether its for an outfit or whatever .......matter of fact i bet if a store was down to their last pair in your size you bums would pay that amount to get em ....... koncrete hit it right on the money......my pair is fine ive compared with other shoe heads and so far and im happy with my purchase.......last but not least it feels good being the only one wherever i go to have these shoes something yall prolly dont know nuthin about........yall can be seen at the movies,club,wherever with these shoes on after christmas but i guarantee when yall see half of the ppl round you with the same shoes your wearin or a real bummy lookin dude wit em on you prolly will regret wearin em or have some cognitive dissonance(look it up).........i refuse to conform......lol im an INDIVIDUAL........by the way Christmas is a time for giving and you selfish bastards are worried about yourselves SMH

dude.. you're talking about you being the only one wherever you go wearing these shoes.. "something 'yall' don't know nothing about" you serious? i mean, these shoes have already done came out years ago, in better quality and shape none-the-less.. so you shouldn't "feel good" while wearing your '09 Space Jam B-GRADES, while others rock their '01s.. 'ef outta here...
ok better quality and shape.......once again a #%$+**$ who doent own a pair tellin me his how much of a quality discrepancy there is.... but iguarantee he will be one of the first ppl in line.........by the way i dont wear b grade shoes son .......
grin.gif
where in those pics do you c b grade

Originally Posted by never wear them

This thread is so stupid.... All I see is long paragraphs and no pics...
^^^^
Bro, I just posted pics of my '00's on the last page.
I'm sure we'll see more as we get closer to RD.
peace

I'm done with all new retros. I can't even wear my CDP XIs because they kill my feet the quality is dirt. It's sad because JB is supposed to bebuilt on being crafted better than the average sneaker.

I'd rather save my money and buy OGs and Retros that feel and look GREAT.

did anyone notice a certain website that sneak geeks promote, has SJs for preorder for 300.00. dude has straight lost his mind

my 09 jams are way more comfy than my cdps, so some of u can listen to those who don't, own a pair are man up and follow ur own and not someone elseopinion

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

did anyone notice a certain website that sneak geeks promote, has SJs for preorder for 300.00. dude has straight lost his mind

my 09 jams are way more comfy than my cdps, so some of u can listen to those who don't, own a pair are man up and follow ur own and not someone else opinion
Word? You don't mean '01 jams do you?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

roll.gif

He just stating facts...

roll.gif

Come one my dude why do you care what grown *** men pay for there sneakers ? How do you know he doesnt have plans or possibly working on the day of the release ? Or would rather not deal with lines of hypebeasts/sneakerheads and traffic and having to drive back n forth during christmas time in cities like SF, L.A , Chi or NY ?
Maybe this dude just got money like that cause it seems like to you 250-300 is alot but how do you know if this man has bank and can afford to spend cash like that if he wants .

People here on NikeTalk really need to stop worrying about what other men do with there own money and grow up cause its not a good look .

PREEACH my friend PREEEACH!! 80% of niketalk needs to read and live by what this man just PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPREAACHED!!
smokin.gif

smh.gif
, the reason why the Jordan Forum has fallen off.

People still pay above retail for Jordans......
laugh.gif

It's sad that people can't dissect a shoe for what it is whithout being called a "hater". I haven't seen that term tossed around so muchanywhere but in this forum. I'm guessing that is why many members who have actually contributed have moved on to the other forums on this board, and whyit seems that "noobs" have taken over.

If you guys are so worried about what other people are wearing, why don't you just put these in the closet and pull out a pair of Cool Grey XI's or anice icey pair of Concord XI's? I'm sure no one will have them, while everyone rocks the same Space Jams that you paid a premium to get.

It's silly when you guys try to justify paying a premium for an inferior product just to be the only one on the block wearing a certain shoe that peopleare going to get their hands anyway. It's bad enough JB is chargin $175 to get the shoes with all the bells and whistles (ie special box, shoe horn,etc.). Ya'll are paying $250 for just the shoe, that quite possibly could be a b grade. *For the record there are some very good looking b-grades, sothat doesn't change the fact that you got a b-grade*

I'm not worried about getting these. Even the people that by/used to buy Jordans are passing on this release, most that I know at least...

Me: You know the Space Jams are coming out in December?
Them:
eek.gif
, really!
Me: Yeah.
Them: How much?
grin.gif

Me: $175
Them: What!!
mad.gif
, Nah, that's too much
ohwell.gif
. I got better things to spend my money on
grin.gif
(or times are rough, can't make unnecessary expenses
eyes.gif
).

These aren't going to be as hard to get as some of you are making it out to be.

The truth will come on Dec. 23 when everyone can examine their poorly made SJ's for themselves, predicting disappointment among those who already own 00retro's

i might end up passing on these....even though my 00 pair has yellow soles i just cant convince myself to buy a shoe i already have.....i mean i wouldnt evenbe wearing them for at least 5 years because my pair is still in excellent condition....and by the time that comes these will probably be yellowanyway....money is tight and i just cant see myself paying $175 when i could get a shoe i dont have

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

someone needs to be a nice guy and hook me up with these for a good price
smile.gif

These will be everywhere man.

Unless you mean you want someone to hook you up for below retail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by hotbutter

roll.gif

He just stating facts...

roll.gif

smokin.gif

I'm not worried about getting these. Even the people that by/used to buy Jordans are passing on this release, most that I know at least...

Me: You know the Space Jams are coming out in December?
Them:
eek.gif
, really!
Me: Yeah.
Them: How much?
grin.gif

Me: $175
Them: What!!
mad.gif
, Nah, that's too much
ohwell.gif
. I got better things to spend my money on
grin.gif
(or times are rough, can't make unnecessary expenses
eyes.gif
).

These aren't going to be as hard to get as some of you are making it out to be.

I wanna beleive that so bad but sneakerheads are comin out of retirement just to cop these (of course usual hypebeats)

roll.gif

He just stating facts...

This reply is the definition of HYPEBEAST....i dont give a %$!@ who is wearin em, who has em before me, or whatever....ill buy em if and only if they are ofgood quality, i will not buy a pair that has mismatched patent leather, or a pair thats looks like 90% of these pre release b grades....you do YOU i will doME. No matter how long u go on and on about it, the truth is, ur pair DID NOT go through all the stages a retail pair goes through, therefore in my book, itsconsidered B Grade or worse, hell some would consider it fake.

i have never seen so much hate on one thread in niketalk history......i mean i know ppl who have gotten early released jordans and never received such anegative backlash.........but hey these are the "most anticipated shoes of the year"...........in which in most cases everybody doesn't get apair ...... i cant wait till Christmas to see what the "retail" version looks like so i can do my comparison....... yall cats are real bitter boutthis early release...by the way y would jordan release soooooo many "b-grade" shoes..... makes you wonder if the 175 is worth it ......but thesecomments make me wonder do you cats believe that a shoe (which is made in china) becomes a grade A shoe once finishline and the footlocker stores receivethem???

wore my 09's the other day for the first time and they were surprisingly comfortable. they don.t have that "stiff" feel of the cdp's.

Even if the shape is a little off and the material may not be up to par with the 00s, I am still buying these.

I personally prefer to have icy soles than yellowing soles. Yellowing soles is just not a nice thing to look at..IMO.....

Good to hear these are more comfortable than the CDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom