Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this picture on jumpman23.com:
2j67ec1.jpg

And these are only going to be worn for fashion anyways, so why not??
I think I'm convinced on copping these.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Just saw this picture on jumpman23.com:
2j67ec1.jpg

And these are only going to be worn for fashion anyways, so why not??
I think I'm convinced on copping these.

those look just like all the ones nters have been saying are b-grades so i guess that puts the b-grade talk to rest. thats just what jb is producing nowadays.there were a couple that were def b-grades, like the ones with the leppercaun toes and the ones with the jumpman tag on the tounge in the wrong spot. but mostof the ones that nters posted lookes exactly like these.

i wasn't happy with the cdp, $175 is a LOT, and i am not that big on jordans .... probably not going 2 get them

i hope the quality is better than the cdps but probably not. 175 for an original retail $125 dollar cdp grade 11??? JB is laughing all the way to the bank onthese. pass for me. i still have my spacejams from 00 that i wear.

Never had these b4, gotta get these. The Bay Area in Cali is gonna go crazy for the Space Jams, I can already see it lol.

I still have my 2000 Retro. The outsole was a bit yellowish from the start just like the white/black-dark concord back then.
This time the outsole is indeed crystal clear like the 1996 versions.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just checked in for tracking info..my shipment arrived in LA, so the anxious waiting begins...

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING....THANKFUL FOR HAVING A DOPE NT FAM haha...
Good to hear that homie. Post pics when you get 'em ok.
wink.gif

pics from the other site....maybe people can shut up about the shape already....they are not that bad

I'm ashamed that they did a side by side comparison and we didn't what happend to us. Good looks on the comparison. I was gon cop regardless but theylook good to me

Aside from the cut of the PL at the back and height of the shoe, plus the thick laces, everything's good.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

My pair is already yellowing at the bottom.
smh.gif
Is this happening to anyone else?

My left pair is kinda squeaking, well a small amount, but I'm sure it'd get worse in time.
frown.gif

yeah mines too i post pics when i have time...

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

My pair is already yellowing at the bottom.
smh.gif
Is this happening to anyone else?

My left pair is kinda squeaking, well a small amount, but I'm sure it'd get worse in time.
frown.gif

yeah mines too i post pics when i have time...

aaw man seriously?
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom