Air Jordan XI: White – Red Custom

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by ijapino

Ha...Those were done by Niketalk's own KVN. Dude was customizing shoes before ANYONE had any idea.
the same guy that dyed the soles of his Columbia XI's red 10 years ago, can't find the pic, but those were
pimp.gif

back in 01' there were a few people switching the upper panels of their XI's
nerd.gif
anybody with the pics??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

^^^lol..... Those 2 need to Do themselves a favor and search ijapino's collection thread in the showcase forum... That will provide more then enough info that u need about those VI

(side note) those dunkmans look fake... But sick

they arent. Just a photoshop of space jams. the shoe is legit

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

^^^lol..... Those 2 need to Do themselves a favor and search ijapino's collection thread in the showcase forum... That will provide more then enough info that u need about those VI

(side note) those dunkmans look fake... But sick

they arent. Just a photoshop of space jams. the shoe is legit

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by lyricist343

^bro that IS the laker c/w it's the flash on the camera that made them look blue

Man you guys are both LOST. Those are customs done for ijapino a LONG time ago. That was the whole point of him posting them here.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Talk about being lost, they were not talking about the ijapino's customs
roll.gif

Yeah? Then what black and blue 6's are they talking about then?

The original post to the one you were quoting has a link in it. If you click on that link, you can see what pair of 6s they are talking about. I don't see how BOTH of you guys are so lost yet think everyone else is but I am just here to help you in the right direction.
laugh.gif
Here ill even make your life easier and maybe even verysteri otypical can understand now.

33411_10150216342050564_457357895563_13323202_2040789_n.jpg

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by lyricist343

^bro that IS the laker c/w it's the flash on the camera that made them look blue

Man you guys are both LOST. Those are customs done for ijapino a LONG time ago. That was the whole point of him posting them here.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Talk about being lost, they were not talking about the ijapino's customs
roll.gif

Yeah? Then what black and blue 6's are they talking about then?

The original post to the one you were quoting has a link in it. If you click on that link, you can see what pair of 6s they are talking about. I don't see how BOTH of you guys are so lost yet think everyone else is but I am just here to help you in the right direction.
laugh.gif
Here ill even make your life easier and maybe even verysteri otypical can understand now.

33411_10150216342050564_457357895563_13323202_2040789_n.jpg

I remember way back when KVN was doing customs. Dude had the game on lock. Cleanest and best quality customs around. There's cats doing it now, but KVN was definitely a pioneer.

I remember way back when KVN was doing customs. Dude had the game on lock. Cleanest and best quality customs around. There's cats doing it now, but KVN was definitely a pioneer.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

airjordan11dunkman.jpg

Id take these in a hurry. The real "dunkman"

a few weeks back i played ball with a dude who wore xi's just like these, except the whole jumpman/jordan tag on the tongue was green. i bit my tongue and decided not to be rude to the guy. besides, he was completely owning everyone on the court.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

airjordan11dunkman.jpg

Id take these in a hurry. The real "dunkman"

a few weeks back i played ball with a dude who wore xi's just like these, except the whole jumpman/jordan tag on the tongue was green. i bit my tongue and decided not to be rude to the guy. besides, he was completely owning everyone on the court.

The guy says the cameras flash makes them look blue. where the hell is there any blue or purple to be seen the the 6's in that link?

Anyways, someone here is confused. Me, you, them....i dont really care

The guy says the cameras flash makes them look blue. where the hell is there any blue or purple to be seen the the 6's in that link?

Anyways, someone here is confused. Me, you, them....i dont really care

@Mister Friendly yea these are definitely the least retro'ed thats why they sell like they do, if they did XI alot more often some of the hype would come down. I thought it was weird that the XI's was 175 and the XIII's are 160 tho.

@Mister Friendly yea these are definitely the least retro'ed thats why they sell like they do, if they did XI alot more often some of the hype would come down. I thought it was weird that the XI's was 175 and the XIII's are 160 tho.

Not to be a jerk, but is simply using a new color really make it a custom shoe? Swapping soles, new air pockets, stitching, leather work...those I would consider custom.

Not to be a jerk, but is simply using a new color really make it a custom shoe? Swapping soles, new air pockets, stitching, leather work...those I would consider custom.

Originally Posted by eltouha

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg
Now JB should release that!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg
Now JB should release that!!

Back
Top Bottom