Air Jordan XI: White – Red Custom

aphexacid wrote:
The guy says the cameras flash makes them look blue. where the hell is there any blue or purple to be seen the the 6's in that link?

Anyways, someone here is confused. Me, you, them....i dont really care

Its the 3M on the pair of the lakers VI's in that picture that the guy didnt recognize and thought they were HOH exclusive but really its just the 3M. It just real funny when people call people out for something and have less of a clue than them, but its all good man!

aphexacid wrote:
The guy says the cameras flash makes them look blue. where the hell is there any blue or purple to be seen the the 6's in that link?

Anyways, someone here is confused. Me, you, them....i dont really care

Its the 3M on the pair of the lakers VI's in that picture that the guy didnt recognize and thought they were HOH exclusive but really its just the 3M. It just real funny when people call people out for something and have less of a clue than them, but its all good man!

Screetch (I think thats his name) used to do customs also. But he never told the buyer that. LOL

Screetch (I think thats his name) used to do customs also. But he never told the buyer that. LOL

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

airjordan11dunkman.jpg

Id take these in a hurry. The real "dunkman"

a few weeks back i played ball with a dude who wore xi's just like these, except the whole jumpman/jordan tag on the tongue was green. i bit my tongue and decided not to be rude to the guy. besides, he was completely owning everyone on the court.
LOL ^ those look like the fakes these kids in the south love to wear.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

airjordan11dunkman.jpg

Id take these in a hurry. The real "dunkman"

a few weeks back i played ball with a dude who wore xi's just like these, except the whole jumpman/jordan tag on the tongue was green. i bit my tongue and decided not to be rude to the guy. besides, he was completely owning everyone on the court.
LOL ^ those look like the fakes these kids in the south love to wear.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg

pimp.gif
 FIRE! I need to learn some custom tips right quick!

Originally Posted by ijapino

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg

pimp.gif
 FIRE! I need to learn some custom tips right quick!

KVN had some crazy ones, who was the guy that swapped the Cool Grey upper with the all white XI lows those were fire.  Here are my XI customs I did like 12 years ago with some beat OG Columbia (XII inspired) they kinda beat now from balling.  Back then people didnt think they were fakes Llol.

KVN had some crazy ones, who was the guy that swapped the Cool Grey upper with the all white XI lows those were fire.  Here are my XI customs I did like 12 years ago with some beat OG Columbia (XII inspired) they kinda beat now from balling.  Back then people didnt think they were fakes Llol.

Back
Top Bottom