Air Jordan XI: White – Red Custom

They need to. That way it would help with so much of Jordan XI fiending. People go so hard for XIs but its the least retroed Jordan in the line thats actually popular.

They need to. That way it would help with so much of Jordan XI fiending. People go so hard for XIs but its the least retroed Jordan in the line thats actually popular.

Ha...Those were done by Niketalk's own KVN. Dude was customizing shoes before ANYONE had any idea.

That shoe is a size 15 btw...

Ha...Those were done by Niketalk's own KVN. Dude was customizing shoes before ANYONE had any idea.

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

i actually look forward to some retro + XI colours.

how'd he do the patent? i was expecting some seaglow + red dye on the soles of some anniversary's.

i actually look forward to some retro + XI colours.

Originally Posted by eltouha

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg

If I remember correctly, he successfully swapped a concord mid upper with the bottom half of the white/red lows. I believe he also combined the other parts to make concord lows...

He's known for alot of his customizing. One of my favorites was his Columbia XI's with red soles.

And we can't forget these:

85oni2f.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

the same guy that dyed the soles of his Columbia XI's red 10 years ago, can't find the pic, but those were
pimp.gif

back in 01' there were a few people switching the upper panels of their XI's
nerd.gif

the same guy that dyed the soles of his Columbia XI's red 10 years ago, can't find the pic, but those were
pimp.gif

back in 01' there were a few people switching the upper panels of their XI's
nerd.gif

Those were the days Ijapino...those were the days
frown.gif

Those were the days Ijapino...those were the days
frown.gif

awesome

awesome

I'm not one that likes customized J's but those are fresh and nicely done.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Now if JB released something like that, I would buy 2 pairs
pimp.gif

I'm not one that likes customized J's but those are fresh and nicely done.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Now if JB released something like that, I would buy 2 pairs
pimp.gif

I think they'd look better with a black jumpman, but damn the work is amazing. I'd actually like to see some retro+ XI colorways that aren't basic. All grey aka cool grey all white aka anniversary... I want to see something done with obsidian or navy and a classy white/red/black colorway like that one.

Back
Top Bottom