Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
How do you know that? the better than the OG's talk is crazy...but these are nice. I'm 25 and I happen to like them...and I was aroundfor both rounds of Black/Red XII's OG and the Retros back in 03'. I probably won't be buying them cause the lineup of shoes coming out around thistime (Black/Max Orange Griffeys/Space Jams/etc.) but these are not a bad pair of shoes.

These are ok, not sure if they are worth coppin yet...... That will have to wait til I see them in person

ROBOCOPPED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
How do you know that? the better than the OG's talk is crazy...but these are nice. I'm 25 and I happen to like them...and I was aroundfor both rounds of Black/Red XII's OG and the Retros back in 03'. I probably won't be buying them cause the lineup of shoes coming out around thistime (Black/Max Orange Griffeys/Space Jams/etc.) but these are not a bad pair of shoes.

Would have appreciated them, if they were like they are supposed to look...but the whole concept of the sick face and the suede makes me not wantthem...
ohwell.gif

The new pics make them look a lot better imo, I wasnt even considering copping but now I think I may consider copping... The only problem is they release inthe same month as the spacejams
frown.gif

The shoe is nice, but this is a little over the top. What is wrong with the inspiration for sneakers at Nike these days. Sick game? Commmmmee onnn

I like them a lot but will probably stick with the wht/red 12s unless I win the lotto or get a big commission check that month

The cartoon sick face KILLED it for me... i gotta think about whether i am going to purchase this shoe now... i dunno if ima cop.. ima check back ina couplemonths and let yall know......

aj12-flu-game-3.jpg

this pic madee me want theseee sooo badddd, but still i think the
sick.gif
iscorny.
they should make these a fairly limited release.

The smiley face doesn't really bother me that much, but the change up from leather to suede is something else.

I'll probably end up copping them though.

Back
Top Bottom