Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Yea so there's a place right now in nyc that's selling them for $150 but eh i'll just wait until december for my other babies lol =)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Yum
00e8cf8bd91661fc2e59eae77e9071cc-getty-90040823ib029_cavaliers_heat.jpg
c77b87c0f7bfa717f3c43b35a1342d1a-getty-90040803ib014_wizards_heat.jpg

wrong thread but still
pimp.gif

rly hope these sit nd i can cop for da lo lo

I don't think I'm gonna have enough money after Black Friday for these so I'll wait to cop these. Try to find them on a discount or something.

I seen these joints today.......they def gettin passed on the shape just look's so funny to me.......I'm glad I still have my 03's.....also if urin nyc (bk) they have them on Graham ave.....the store is next to dunkin donuts I didn't get the price on men's size's but gs size is $140 there

got my size 11 already, dont know if im going to keep them or not, anybody want them, holla at me, def think there worth the price

all i'ma sa is this... if i passed on the retro nubucks, why the hell would i cop these with that lame @!! flu game insignia. these are laughable at best,imo. enjoy.

dudes without a crispy pair of 03's are gonna be sick when they pass on these... these are an easy cop for me... happy shopping shoppers lol

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

blaze in live in nj by the freehold mall how far is the store and do you know what sizes they have

Sup man. They just got them in stock so they had a full range of sizes. Teaneck is like 5 minutes from NYC just goggle packer shoes and youll get the exactlocation

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I still have my 2003 retros so I'll pass on these. The suede is nice I guess, but I'd rather have a true retro of the OG without the little flu game insignia.

my thoughts exactly.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^ you wont have a problem with these...relax.

im hearing that but i don't want to go to the store to get these i want them dropped on my doorstep i dont have the time or patience to go to the store onblack friday. if i can get these for a reasonable price(retail but would prefer under retail) now i wanna do it to ease my mind & then i can scratch it offmy list of needs....... & i already tried 23isback,shoetrends,citysole,bnyconline & 2 more online places i cant remember but NO SIZE 12 So ONCE AGAINANYONE WITH INFO ON A SIZE 12 LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P.

UPTEMPOAIR JUST POSTED A FSR FOR $149.99 FREE SHIPPING HURRY BRO'S & YOU CAN AVOID ALL THE BLACK FRIDAY BS & SECURE YOUR PAIR .......

Back
Top Bottom