Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

Why?

If they want to release more XII's they need to release obsidian mids and playoff mids WITH LEATHER!!! None of that "suede" crap they've been trying to throw on everything.

Why?

If they want to release more XII's they need to release obsidian mids and playoff mids WITH LEATHER!!! None of that "suede" crap they've been trying to throw on everything.

HEY JORDAN BRAND, YOU'D MAKE MOE MONEY IF YOU'D RELEASE THE MID TAXI 12S AND MID PLAYOFF 12S YOU MORONS. NOT LOW TOPS AND WE JUST GOT THE FLU GAMES.

YES ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M YELLING.

HEY JORDAN BRAND, YOU'D MAKE MOE MONEY IF YOU'D RELEASE THE MID TAXI 12S AND MID PLAYOFF 12S YOU MORONS. NOT LOW TOPS AND WE JUST GOT THE FLU GAMES.

YES ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M YELLING.

Well Ill be dammed again.....
I love the XII and BLACK/RED is my ATF but.................

LOWS... lows... Lows.

I  did have the TAXI Lows that dropped back in 04, never could see myself rocking them so I gave them away to my primo.

I never really had love for the  lows out of any number.

Antalonboubmpo wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I hope this is not true. 

If they are going to release OG colorways, give me the Mids, not the lows.

QFTW

QFMFT

Now if they gave us the mids, with leather. Ill go nuts. Ill cop 3Packs for sure. 

Well Ill be dammed again.....
I love the XII and BLACK/RED is my ATF but.................

LOWS... lows... Lows.

I  did have the TAXI Lows that dropped back in 04, never could see myself rocking them so I gave them away to my primo.

I never really had love for the  lows out of any number.

Antalonboubmpo wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I hope this is not true. 

If they are going to release OG colorways, give me the Mids, not the lows.

QFTW

QFMFT

Now if they gave us the mids, with leather. Ill go nuts. Ill cop 3Packs for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom