Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

why not drop playoff and bred 12 lows if they have to drop the lows. I mean they can just drop some playoff 12s and bred 12 Mids. We just got Taxis. Come on JB really taxis again really.

why not drop playoff and bred 12 lows if they have to drop the lows. I mean they can just drop some playoff 12s and bred 12 Mids. We just got Taxis. Come on JB really taxis again really.

JB, drop the Obsidian XII's. And stop F'in around already. No more low this that whatever....

JB, drop the Obsidian XII's. And stop F'in around already. No more low this that whatever....

THE ONLY RESPECTABLE JORDAN LOWS MADE TO DATE ARE THE JORDAN 17 LOW LIGHTNINGS AND THE JORDAN 6 LOW BLK/CHROME. EASY PASS ON ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE TAG LOW ATTACHED.

THE ONLY RESPECTABLE JORDAN LOWS MADE TO DATE ARE THE JORDAN 17 LOW LIGHTNINGS AND THE JORDAN 6 LOW BLK/CHROME. EASY PASS ON ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE TAG LOW ATTACHED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

i dont know about that one, id gladly take Black/Maize 13's over any 17 low.

So do you guys prefer regular XII lows or these?
jb-holiday-2010-update-16.jpg

I'm not a fan of either, but I gotta say, these look the best out of this hybrid Airmax thing they're doing.  I wouldn't mind seeing some regular XII mids in the above colorway though.

I'm not a fan of either, but I gotta say, these look the best out of this hybrid Airmax thing they're doing.  I wouldn't mind seeing some regular XII mids in the above colorway though.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

i dont know about that one, id gladly take Black/Maize 13's over any 17 low.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

i havnt been disappointed wit any of the hybrids honestly

i havnt been disappointed wit any of the hybrids honestly

I might consider these, depending on the materials they use.  If they go suede and patent leather forget it.

I might consider these, depending on the materials they use.  If they go suede and patent leather forget it.

aj11cobalt1-570x379.jpg
memphissfinest wrote:

REALLY?  

LL says: "Nah, I don't think so..."
J.

aj11cobalt1-570x379.jpg
memphissfinest wrote:

REALLY?  

LL says: "Nah, I don't think so..."
J.

i prefer these all day with a los angeles raider jersey.. when i get kicks i need my fashion to flow right.. those 12 lows im not feelin them. what yall say on here "pass"

i prefer these all day with a los angeles raider jersey.. when i get kicks i need my fashion to flow right.. those 12 lows im not feelin them. what yall say on here "pass"

Back
Top Bottom