Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

All the hate on the JB forum board for lows is absolutely comical.  Have any of you tried on a pair of Kobe's recently?  Best.  Hoops.  Shoe. Ever.
And JB lows are sickness, especially the XI's.  I'd sell my firstborn son into slavery for these:

air-jordan-xi-concord-low-mj-1.jpg

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

All the hate on the JB forum board for lows is absolutely comical.  Have any of you tried on a pair of Kobe's recently?  Best.  Hoops.  Shoe. Ever.
And JB lows are sickness, especially the XI's.  I'd sell my firstborn son into slavery for these:

Yes but, the Jordan didn't base their product on low tops. 

Pearl IX's were great, Black/Silver VI's, etc..

I'm all for low tops, but if you are going to retro an OG colorway like the Black/Red XII's, I can't be cool with that, until they re-release the Mid version first.

If it's a Retro + colorway, sure.

Yes but, the Jordan didn't base their product on low tops. 

Pearl IX's were great, Black/Silver VI's, etc..

I'm all for low tops, but if you are going to retro an OG colorway like the Black/Red XII's, I can't be cool with that, until they re-release the Mid version first.

If it's a Retro + colorway, sure.

I don't like da XII's in low-top.....but da obsidian pair was cool. I don't see any need for a "flu game" or "taxi" colorway since they released a couple of yrs back and then da mid's just released within' da past 2 yrs. They doin' too much over @ JB. They need to calm it down a bit.

I don't like da XII's in low-top.....but da obsidian pair was cool. I don't see any need for a "flu game" or "taxi" colorway since they released a couple of yrs back and then da mid's just released within' da past 2 yrs. They doin' too much over @ JB. They need to calm it down a bit.

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

They are running out of ideas of colorways for retros, and they are not gonna budge on a few "OG colorways" that remain untouched.  

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

They are running out of ideas of colorways for retros, and they are not gonna budge on a few "OG colorways" that remain untouched.  

That's cool bro, but this thread is about the 12 lows. No one was dissing the 11 lows. 11 lows are dope, 12 lows look like crap.

That's cool bro, but this thread is about the 12 lows. No one was dissing the 11 lows. 11 lows are dope, 12 lows look like crap.

Back
Top Bottom