Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
man that #$! been over with
laugh.gif
Mikes aint hot as they was back then when people was getting robbed, shot, ect. There dont even be lines in the hood, walk in walk out

No luck with QS in my area in the past. Hopefully these will show up on the buy/sell forum or online so I can cop a pair.

No luck with QS in my area in the past. Hopefully these will show up on the buy/sell forum or online so I can cop a pair.

Going to try and acquire these along with the other two releases in December...thank god I found a spot out of town that gets quickstrikes

Going to try and acquire these along with the other two releases in December...thank god I found a spot out of town that gets quickstrikes

still got my OG pairs, they r pretty hot, i think.
but sadly, i worn mine to ball couple times... and they r very creased...
nowaday, JB's quality is getting worse and worse...
always older version is better than newer ones, at least on quality.

still got my OG pairs, they r pretty hot, i think.
but sadly, i worn mine to ball couple times... and they r very creased...
nowaday, JB's quality is getting worse and worse...
always older version is better than newer ones, at least on quality.

i need a pair of these, always wanted one. Whats the deal though? are these even releasing in the us?

i need a pair of these, always wanted one. Whats the deal though? are these even releasing in the us?

Missed out on the first release, but would rather spend my $$$ on the og release than having to go through the trouble of buying the poor quality of current releases.

Missed out on the first release, but would rather spend my $$$ on the og release than having to go through the trouble of buying the poor quality of current releases.

Originally Posted by agentpyro

13s are said to have good quality. i guess kinda like the 12's of last yr

Originally Posted by agentpyro

13s are said to have good quality. i guess kinda like the 12's of last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom