Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thebeast23

i may jus pick em up to resell... make a good lil bit of money to help for christmas n next years mass

Cool, I'm sure everyone will appreciate Dollar Tree presents.

Originally Posted by rauls054

very over rated shoe imo i still have a pair ds.easy pass for me

QFT. Passed the first time around, will pass again. I dunno what it is, but I hate green on a shoe. This shoe doesn't get a pass from that...

Originally Posted by rauls054

very over rated shoe imo i still have a pair ds.easy pass for me

QFT. Passed the first time around, will pass again. I dunno what it is, but I hate green on a shoe. This shoe doesn't get a pass from that...

missed these first time around. probably copping this time
pimp.gif

NOT A FAN OF THIS COLORWAY. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I WILL BE COPPING MULTIPLE PAIRS OF THESE FOR RESALE PURPOSES. THAT IS, IF THESE REALLY ARE LIMITED.

NOT A FAN OF THIS COLORWAY. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I WILL BE COPPING MULTIPLE PAIRS OF THESE FOR RESALE PURPOSES. THAT IS, IF THESE REALLY ARE LIMITED.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i may jus pick em up to resell... make a good lil bit of money to help for christmas n next years mass

r u predicting these wnt b worth much? im pretty sure they will b worth sumthn....i wasnt talkin abnout gifts either. if i can sell deez for 2-300 that can help alot

Originally Posted by Magic1978

r u predicting these wnt b worth much? im pretty sure they will b worth sumthn....i wasnt talkin abnout gifts either. if i can sell deez for 2-300 that can help alot

im not sure if dudes realize that the original altitudes sell for about 200 or so. 250 max. so if these newer ones drop for like 160 + tax, there isnt gonna be too much money to be made.
the real winners are those that can purchase on sale. everyone else will be upset if they trying to buy just to flip.

im not sure if dudes realize that the original altitudes sell for about 200 or so. 250 max. so if these newer ones drop for like 160 + tax, there isnt gonna be too much money to be made.
the real winners are those that can purchase on sale. everyone else will be upset if they trying to buy just to flip.

every j that came out last few months sat on the shelf limited or not limited people are moving on if they get it for retail cool but paying above retail for j's those days are numbered especially when they do generic packaging for the kicks and they are not numbered what special about them nothing really from what i see from marketing standpoint

every j that came out last few months sat on the shelf limited or not limited people are moving on if they get it for retail cool but paying above retail for j's those days are numbered especially when they do generic packaging for the kicks and they are not numbered what special about them nothing really from what i see from marketing standpoint

Im glad alot of you dont care abot this release now i can get these without worrying about them selling out. I love the 13's
smile.gif

Im glad alot of you dont care abot this release now i can get these without worrying about them selling out. I love the 13's
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom