Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt cop in 05 & sure wont cop now. only 13s dat look & will be good r wred & playoff 13s imo

didnt cop in 05 & sure wont cop now. only 13s dat look & will be good r wred & playoff 13s imo

playoff 13's amd fire red 13's will be cooped only cool greys are overrated and dont have that much to rock with these so Pass

playoff 13's amd fire red 13's will be cooped only cool greys are overrated and dont have that much to rock with these so Pass

cool greys are overrated and red and white 13 will be copped playoffs will be copped  i aint got nuthing to rock with these so pass

cool greys are overrated and red and white 13 will be copped playoffs will be copped  i aint got nuthing to rock with these so pass

maybe im tripping i dont remember all these kicks coming out in 09.. 2010 they dropping everything on top of everything

maybe im tripping i dont remember all these kicks coming out in 09.. 2010 they dropping everything on top of everything

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

na homie u aint trippin
JB is askin for alotta price drops wit this mass amount of stuff droppin

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

na homie u aint trippin
JB is askin for alotta price drops wit this mass amount of stuff droppin

its 2 much kicks dropping im going to florida outlet once every 2 months and catch these releases for the low.. im stayin far away from release dates as possible especially when they flooding the market like its no tomorrow

its 2 much kicks dropping im going to florida outlet once every 2 months and catch these releases for the low.. im stayin far away from release dates as possible especially when they flooding the market like its no tomorrow

man that #$! been over with
laugh.gif
Mikes aint hot as they was back then when people was getting robbed, shot, ect. There dont even be lines in the hood, walk in walk out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom